I'm a guy who just went through an entire free Mason ritual AMA

This is not a joke. I'm being serious.
On Friday January 20th at 11:30pm London time I gotten a knock from a man dressed in black. I was on my own looking to get drunk and thought it was a joke. But this man knew who I was.
> Samuel Southgate.
The moment he told me that he was told to come here due a recommendation from someone higher up in the bank I work with. A friend of mine was below a Partner at KPMG and was my boss.

Anyway I find out that all banking companies have secret process you have to go through if you want to progress and get promoted.

And it was pure skull and bones guys. All the secret handshakes etc all true but what's even scarier is that I was given a secret phone number that gave me free access to call anyone from the world for free.

All they asked of me was:
> Be free from any religion and only devote to the secret rules we all posesss.

The moment I took the pledge all the shocking shit started coming. Lots of worshiping skulls, bathing in blood the works.

AMA me right now because it's 3:15am here and I need to get this off my chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
masonforum.com/
youtu.be/JNjgzzmMYu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off you LARPing faggot.

One of the names I mentioned is real. I'm not stupid enough to expose my real name these guys are scary.

Cool story brah. Needs more dragons, though.

Aren't Masons based off of Christian religion?

It's sad that You say I'm "Larping" dont know what this means but from your insult you don't believe me. I don't care I just want it out there. It's ppl like you guys who refuse to believe that allow these kind of people to be out there in the first place.

No it's purely about worshiping next dimensional beings unattached to god. God is nothing but a sin in the group

Tell us a story, LARPer. Tell us about the man with the serpent scar on his arm.

Yup. But men of any religion are allowed to join. No atheists permitted, of course.

Maybe provide evidence, Stephen?

Try harder, cunt.

The man with one eye. Dijaal, Antichrist etc is what these people all worship. The group communicate with this being who is stuck on an island somewhere closed up. I don't know who got him locked up but when he arrives is when the world is truly set free from what they are saying

i know you're full of shit because I'm a grand wizard master mason of the high counsel of the scottish rite and you probably don't know the secret code and its not "open sesame".

sage

>Being this bluepilled
Kys

Also op
>Be free from any religion and only devote to the secret rules we all posesss.
Good job selling your soul to Satan, sleep well knowing you're but a pleb in the lower ranks who gets serves a bluepilled "stomachable" pleb variant of freemasonry and serves higher degree "real" Masons who torture and rape children and worship Satan

Long term you are fucked unless you accept Christ Jesus... Once you take the oath you can never leave and if you attempt to they will come after you and your family... Very few get out alive... They will know if you become demon possessed or not.... You chose money and power over your soul... Good luck to you sorry to tell you this but your spirit will be tormented for day and night constantly until you give in to the demonic entities you have invited in... If this is a LARP well played.. otherwise your only hope for salvation is run away as fast as you can and pray to Jesus Christ to save you from the evil coming for you... Good luck

It's up to you to believe what you hear. I just want to tell you. Everything is not what it seems. It is all designed as a purpose to either distract or control you. The end is being prepared i kid you not.

All bullshit

This bull shit you can't invite someone they have to come of their own free will

People are the real demons user. I've seen real life couples eat people even kids with a smile. The world money opens up to you is truly dark.

And I'm a Arch Mage lvl98 Black Elf

Just drink bleach, you insufferable faggot

98% of people don't even care though. So why all the secrecy and theater? Tell the fags you hang out with to pull the goddamn trigger or fuck off

I did what I did user. He came said my name and why he was here. Just for fun I let him in and he was the one who let me in the group.

So tell us what happened or fuck off.

So that when the One eyed one arrives it will be easier to get everyone to be one with him. It's all to break people's spirit.

>I've seen real life couples eat people even kids with a smile
Where?
At the Mason rituals?

Did it back in 2005. Mah Ha Bone and all that shit. Worthless waste of time. Yay, you get to hang out with old men once a month and wear a suit. Did you like being helped up off the floor during your 3rd?

>drink bleach

Are you me when i was 13? Grow some nut hairs then we can talk shitling

Tell us something about Jahbulon

We sat down and he told me exactly everyone in my family, where they are and what they are doing right that moment. The threat of even leaving was so high I had no choice to join. What they do is not only kill your family but frame them of crimes they never even know of so the world can mock them. It's fucking scary on how much they control it all.

What a waste of time. Look how easy people are to manipulate. The kardashians are a tv show. This is years and years of work to control a bunch of retards?

Yeah and I'm a multidimensional shape-shifting reptilian. OOGABOOGABOOGA!!!

>What they do is not only kill your family but frame them of crimes

Breh, no they don't. "They" are usually kind, 70 year old men. I joined because I thought it was edgy. It bored me to tears. I have a pretty cool 1930s art deco style Mason ring I bought though.

>on your 3rd?
What happens on your third?

>>Being this bluepilled
>being this uneducated
People like you enable bullshitters like OP.

Any plans to penetrate deeper?

They they consider you a threat if you devote your life to Jesus and his teachings?

Care to answer faggot op or you just it ore e eryone with a German flag

Pretty sure you have to believe in a higher being to be a Freemason.

Go to you larper.

Also what was

No, it was in orphanages I cant say where but very secluded one in Europe. Orphanages are basically used for elites to feast their desires. In this world nothing is worse than to not belong thats when you become prey.

You're an idiot.

Freemasonry isn't anything close to what you're depicting.

>t. Freemason.

>What happens on your third?
You are "raised" from the dead. You LARP and lay on the floor in a white robe. Can't have any metal on you. Just made me remember me being the guide for my buddy who joined. The old dudes stopped asking him to give up his metal goods when he whipped his dick out and it was pierced.

SURELY THIS GET IS NOTHING GOYS

Its a Jew cult for shabbos goyim. They inject lethal doses of secularism into their members until they become religious marxists. I don't believe in any religion, but Freemasonry is the equivalent of a NWO cult, all faiths accepted, including the destructive ones.

It is an Abrahamic scam no doubt. Women aren't allowed to join because women are submissive and obedient by nature. Abrahamic religions want women to stay that way. The lodges seek to alter the behavior of their male members so that they become inclusive and cooperative with those not having the same beliefs. Be weary though because it isn't about uniting, it is about equalizing; people with similar generic beliefs are easier to control, and they become less aware of those who are holding control.

When Jews ask for diversity it is to divert attention away from themselves. If you are in a faith or cult that has a population like that then it is harder to point fingers at someone causing trouble because they hide behind the wall of charitable old geezers and social opportunists.

Pics or it didn't happen

Can I just get a quick rundown?

Don't get me wrong; it is a pretty sweet throwback to a more simple time. Now, even 10 years ago, really, it's just silly.

you joined the brotherhood and go and squeal onto a chinese ip farming website?

No true man would do that.

>You are "raised" from the dead.
Not quite. You're raised to the 3rd, but there's no raising of the dead.

>secularism
>Every meeting begins, ends, and frequently has in the middle several prayers.

fuckin fake, masons don't worship fucking skulls

you're a fucking dumbass for taking an oath and then posting on Sup Forums

OP is actually rp'ing this time. Masons NEVER recruit and you have to specifically ask to be let in.
Then you need to be sponsored by two members. They don't just attach you up and induct you.

t. Long line of masons

T.lower degree pleb who thinks he knows shit but fails to realise the entire concept of freemasonry is based on secrecy and deception with the lower ranks never knowing what the higher are doing

Wait a minute.didnt you say you were only initiated recently?How come you did ritualistic type stuff before?!

Tub4lc4in.

OP, talk about what happened

>Not quite. You're raised to the 3rd, but there's no raising of the dead.
You are fucking raised off of the floor, simulating skin slip from a dead body. I've fucking been there. Hiram Abiff and all that. It's a corny waste of time.

>T.lower degree pleb who thinks he knows shit but fails to realise the entire concept of freemasonry is based on secrecy and deception with the lower ranks never knowing what the higher are doing
Translation:
>I've read some pictures on the internet, so i know more than members who have studied shit.

>I've fucking been there.
Then you clearly didn't pay attention.
>It's a corny waste of time.
For you? No doubt. The board of inquiry let down the lodge when they interviewed you, it seems.

In one of them they hit you in the head and you fall over

Hiram Abiff or some shit is the ritual

Come back OP

Stonecutters are the most accurate depiction of freemasons.
Some old dudes get together, go through some rituals and then get a meal that the wives have prepared afterwards. All this conspiracy shit is just larping.

>Hiram Abiff
Sounds like a bunch of fag shit only fags would do on weekends.

fake and gay. the masons never invite anyone to join them, you have to approach them and be voted on

nothing is actually wrong with the Freemasons.

But...

Freemasonry only goes up to 33rd degree, thats it, thats the end of the progression.

Everything above that is another group using the order as camouflage.

I've heard of that shit, Hiram got assaulted in a temple and they recreate it, I can't really remember

all these numbers, it must mean something

also thats not true either, they absolutely will not let you join if you approach them

They come to you. You have to know somebody and show your interest. It may only be a single chance actually. Thats when they will throw your name in the pot and possibly come to you about it.

> if you go looking for them, bother them over at their lodge or something, its never going to happen

> you gotta have the luck of knowing a guy who's part of it, and know that they are part of the masons to even ask

>, they absolutely will not let you join if you approach them
Nope. If you're not ready to ask to join, you're not ready to join. First thing you're asked in lodge is if someone has influenced you into joining. If they have, you're immediately turned out.

>Freemasonry only goes up to 33rd degree
Freemasonry goes up to the 3rd degree, with Mark Master and HRA as Ne Plus Ultra.
The A&AR goes up to the 32nd (USA starts it there, too), with the 33rd as an administrative office and honourific.

english freemasonry is different.Obviously.

Yeah I don't know the specifics. I'm not a mason but my older brother is

Is looking into the freemasons worth it? What could I expect to get out of it? What would be expected of me to put into it?

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
This is some supreme ganster shit right here

So many wrong things in this story

>larping this poorly

t. Actual Freemason

I bet you feel speshul now.

Demons are the real demons. You wont realize the mistake you made until you are cast into the pit. Pray for forgiveness if you can, I dont know what other option you have.

No you didn't OP

Did they also blindfold you and bind your nutsack in rope and pull on the ends to squeeze them until your face turned blue while they spoke to you about brotherhood and not ever revealing the secrets of the lodge?

This isn't how it works. None of these types of organizations ever "force" you to join by threatening you. They want willing members; if you're not willing they don't want you. Period. This is well documented.

No, it isn't.

I remember driving by a Masonic Temple in my town with my Dad and he just casually mentions that his grandfather was a member.

I asked him if he knew anything about the Order rituals or anything of the sort and he just said that his grandfather would just complain about niggers all day.

Shame I never met my great-grandfather.

Go on here and ask them.

masonforum.com/

Basically it's a fraternity where you meet up every month (or more often), occasionally get drunk during one of their excursions, and give money to charity.

>his grandfather would just complain about niggers all day.
In THE CURRENT YEAR, there's still segregation in Masonic lodges. No niggers allowed. They have their own lodges.

Buncha psychopaths in cahoots with Travelers (angels , demons , ghosts , etc).

They are trying to reinstate their ancient world government again , aren't they?

> muh pyramids

Well guess what? they don't know the meaning of life , they aren't God and i'm not impressed.

Buncha faggots youtu.be/JNjgzzmMYu8

They can all go fuck themselves.

Wasn't talking about niggers in their lodges but in the town in general.

The town my Dad grew up was super small a couple decades ago. It's like ~85k people now but my Dad use to mention how excited everyone was when they got their first McDonald's.

> this being who is stuck on an island somewhere closed up

a big fan of Lost eh?

Hmmm...Antarctica has islands. Really stayed me pink.

why are you doing this?