Serious Question: Jews know they deserve to die, right?

They know that from our perspective they deserve to die.

what's the difference?

This.
They care not for the feelings of the goyim, but they're well aware of them.

How will they feel when we finally, and righteously, slaughter them?

They'll be dead.

I thought they were vampires? Will they spring back to life? Will the evil black ooze slip out of their corpses?

I like Jews, they are pretty cool

That ID! hahahahah of course!

You're just paranoid. Probably have schizophrenia

You won't know until you try.

Yes, they know.

Only the rich ones, the sand ones keep the akbars in check and the middle class ones are just people trying to get by.

I know lots of them. They can't believe we allow them to live

Come on....A bunch of slavs pretending to be middle eastern are responsible for.

>Communism
>world war 2
>the entire mess in the middle east
>All anti-white rhetoric on TV and academia
>the federal reserve
>de-industrializing the western world

They have to know they deserve to die

Indeed.

They believe that the goyim are inferior, only serving as livestock to the (((chosen))). Read the Talmud.

Go to bed, Larry. I'll fluff the pillows.

Maaagic boooks. Fuck off LARPing faggot. Give me your gold charms first.

They know. It is why all they can think about is how the goyim are planning to genocide them even when we aren't.

...wut?

But now we are...Can't we just send them into the sun this time. Then We can call the sun David and everything will make sense.

The Talmud isn't magic books. It's what a bunch of rabbis wrote over hundreds of years, and their opinions on stuff, including goys.

Judaism is Live Action Role Playing.

Oh So Fanfiction about which (((you))) can LARP Wow how cool, where do you play D&D at Synagogue on Sat?

It's literally live action role playing

Ashkenazi's are Slavic people with zero genetic ties to the middle east or Egypt and they are pretending they built the pyramids and are sumerians

WE WUZ HEBES AN SHEIT