MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN
KEVIN O'LEARY NEXT PRIME MINISTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWspMJNgT6w
imgur.com/a/I2v53
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/828091310380838913
nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
twitter.com/search?q=#BERNIERBITCH&src=typd
strawpoll.me/12264728.
cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-liberal-leadership-1.3467710
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off leaf.

O'Leary will cuck us even worse than Cuckdeau has.

Vote for Bernier

I'd love to see o'leary as PM

Leitch will Make Canada Great Again. Defund CBC.

Fuck that shill.

MAD MAX.

>O'Leary
>redpilled
pick uno

This.

NO'Leary, support the Mad Man Max Bernier

TRUMP WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Thus Spake Kek!

He looks like a non-Jew who tries to look like a Jew.

Mad Max, dare I say, is 'our guy'

He's half Lebanese and half Irish

can you imagine a less trustworthy person

O'Leary is a selfish little worm that cares only for himself.

He doesn't give a single fuck about nationalism, jobs for the working and middle class, or trade deals.

Lining his own fucking pockets is his only concern, he’s nothing but a greedy fuckwit poser trying desperately to ride on Trump's coattails.

O'Leary fucking blows.

I meme for Maxime.

>can you imagine a less trustworthy person

A Chinese Jew born and raised in central Africa.

Why do leaf's not like O'leary? Hes fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=PWspMJNgT6w

What about his politics do you not like?

o'learyposting time?

imgur.com/a/I2v53

Fuck you.

Its Mad Max or nothing.

fuck this cunt, trying to be trump yet supports open borders and even does the jew hand shekel shuffle

The fact that he's fine with "increasing immigration", and he wants to take our guns and more of our rights and freedoms away.

MAD MAX WILL ABOLISH CAPITAL GAINS TAX

O Leary is fucking garbage.

Pretty sure he isn't jewish.
His mother was Lebanese and his father was Irish but ok

The only things he has in common with Trump is being rich and on TV. He shares almost none of the same policies.

Mad max.

By the way.

If any leaf cunts want to keep a good track on things, follow Genuine Witty.

Look it up on youtube and fagbook.

Greg Renouf used to be a leftist. He does fucking good work.

He tracked down all the funding links between Sierra Club and Tides and Soros.

And he does a ton of freelance journalism.

>thinking you can get all of those things AND get the candidate to become PM

Dream on, this is Canada we're talking about here, more than half the nation is cucked and O'Leary's popularity is the only thing that can lead the Conservatives to win majority in 2019.

It's not like much will change with immigration and gun laws anyways, but at least we'll have a competent pilot to steer the country out of the debt the liberals are drowning us in.

O'Leary for CPC leadership, because that's what we need to get conservative majority.

I love this meme

Shills gotta shill

How else can Canada stay competitive in a globalist economy?

We must out source it to maximize the profits!

>Be Weary Of {{{O'Leary}}}

He can't speak French, he's finished before he started

>Multi-1 get is about Making Canada great again
>SAME TIME, Bernier posts pic related.

KEK HAS SPOKEN. HE CHOOSES MAD MAX OVER THE MAPLE JEW.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CONSERVATIVISM IN CANADA IF THATS HOW LOW WE HAVE TO LOWER THE BAR YOU FUCKING MONG

>IF YOU IDEAOLIGICALLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

The Queen support Bernier, it's over shitskins...

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/828091310380838913

I love that Lauren parrots whatever pol says to do lel

Ive been accumulating some new Max meme ideas

But after that epic get, I am even more amped to get them finished

fucking retard the god emperor would spit in your face go to bed kyke shill

CTR/CREW IN THIS THREAD, FUCK OFF

#RevForKev #CrushTrudeauLikeACockroach

I totally agree. Fine, let's elect Bernier or Leitch and lose the fucking elections because the left will call them racists and nazis. Good plan.

>I love that Lauren parrots whatever pol says to do lel

A good submissive female...

>anti gun
>wants open borders
>not ok with us bombing ISIS
>doesn't even live in Canada

He can fuck right off, buddy. He's not /ourguy/.

they called trump a nazi racist, look what happened
they called Nigel a nazi racist, look what happened

fuck this faggot and his conservative act. he's a kike shill and everyone knows it.

now trumps president theres a template for cucks to follow. the "strong conservative" candidate.

It's rhetoric and he will sell us down the river for shekels.

Controlled opposition.

You're not even Canadian you have no idea how Kevin O'leary acts. He's trying hard to copy Trump and fails miserably.

> post actual facts
> CTR

yeah, leafs so lame they can't even shill right. Shit, are you just one guy working at a mcDonald's wifi?

Thanks for Correcting the Record ;^)

>wanting to elect a turbokike
jesus christ canada

Ignore the {{{O'Leary}}} shills m8

Well I have my conservative membership and am still wondering who to vote for. I believe it's a huge risk not voting in O'Leary, but if Sup Forums consensus is Mad Max I'll push for his campaign.

JIDF plz go, you're not even Canadian. this oleary faggot is a well established homosexual and bad news for Canada.
Julius Caesar said something along the lines of 'an enemy with a flag at the gate is one thing but and enemy that creeps around being nice to you tell you what you want to hear is a worse threat'.

that's kevin o leary crypto kike in a nutshell

Trips have spoken

ill meme for oleary or mad max whatever pol tells me to i just want my own MCGA hat

Shill? Fuck off. O'faggy is shit.

He's no Trump, but he looks like he's wants to go in the right direction. Hopefully he can bring the neocons on board (or banish them to the margins), since our politics need a lot more group consensus than a US presidential campaign.

If it's not Bernier you will instantly lose the French vote

>I believe it's a huge risk not voting in O'Leary
O'Leary would GUARANTEE Trudeau winning a 2nd term

He's too much of a blow hard for the moderate voter, and will alienate a good portion of the right voters

>pro-globalist
>pro-immigration
>anti-gun
>also not a very competent businessman
nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career

>If it's not Bernier you will instantly lose the French vote

Exactement, Bubba...et l'appuit des bitchs comme Lauren Southern...

Fuck so keking close

The election for CPC leader is on May 27th. O'leary wants immigration to stay the same but if he changes his stance before then I may sway my vote in his favour. Also, I don't know nearly as much about Max Bernier than I do O'lLeary and Leith, so I have much more research to do.

GO CHOKE AND DIE ON A COCK CTR/CREW

TURN TRUDEAU INTO A #ROADPIZZA
MAD MAX IS A #NOTHINGBURGER
CTR/CREW GETS #CRUSHEDLIKEACOCKROACH
CTR/CREW IS #DEADTOME

i literally didnt even know mad max untill today and only know o'leary from shark tank lol
i only made this thread because of the get and he was the only conservative bidder i knew about

Bernier and Leitch are really good candidates. O'leary is wannabe-Trump.

>trying this hard
lel

#BERNIERBITCH

twitter.com/search?q=#BERNIERBITCH&src=typd

and other people agree
This isn't something to hope for the best with. These people are all cowardly thieves.

This country needs the common man to wake up and push out liberal kike leadership directly. Reasoning with them, picking the lesser of two evils and thinking things will work out is allowing the jewleft to loot everything.
These people don't care about Canada. They read conservative literature and then speak it into a microphone telling you what you want to hear. Or you have whiny faggots like trudeau and wynne

A real uprising, or annex Canada from liberal control.

He isnt even winning here strawpoll.me/12264728. Bernier will win

Leetch is actually too extreme for most canadians lel

She needs to take the heat for the more "extreme" ideas, while Max can be the big handsome dude to compete with the young prancing pony

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

this is gold

A thing I noticed from the maritime CPC dabate earlier though, is that O'Leary was the only candidate who spoke more human than politician which could be bad for the others if the more "blunt/straight to the point" type people are voting, as they might like O'Leary's way of speaking over others.

Minor thing to point out, yet it's something that has a huge effect on people's decision for a leader.

if Mad Max or Leitch doesn't become CPC leader I'll just burn my vote on the Greens again. I'd never vote seriously for someone who wants to take away guns

Eat shit CTR

Leetch is alright, but I'd rather have Max Bernier

>cant even come up with original memes
What a wannabe dollar-store Donald. Sad!

Me too, I am just saying

She's too extreme, looks like an old dyke, low energy, and her name sounds like "Leech"...

he actually seemed sane in shark tank / dragons den. what are his policies like?

Same as on the show

>"Gotta outsource it to China to maximize profits!"

He's too soft on immigration. Will say anything the regressive left want to hear. No balls. Vote for Maxime.

Yes, it is. Because your plan involves watering down the right wing, AGAIN. Like they've been doing for the past 50 years.

O'Leary should have ran for the Liberal party in the 90s if he really wanted to wrap it up.

He's running? Wow. That's a guy I wouldn't mind having for President. Wish him luck, I think it's the only way Canada will survive NAFTA renegotiation.

>Will say anything the regressive left want to hear
He mentioned running for Liberal leader at one point too

He's a wolf in sheeps clothing

cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-liberal-leadership-1.3467710
>In a television interview with Reshmi Nair on CBC News Network, O'Leary, who earlier talked about running for the federal Conservative Party leadership, said he does not rule out running for the Liberals.

>"I don't think the old political brands will matter in the next election," O'Leary said, adding he is a member of the "Canadian tax payer party" and will speak on behalf of all Canadians.

>"I can choose which party to actually run in because I think there will be a leadership race in the Liberal Party," he said.

The guy is a social liberal and would spell doom for our military and any hope of improving our firearms laws. No thanks.

>our military
Why would we need that! We could just outsource it!

ok, a lot of non-retarded leafs here tonight.

Despite the memes, Trudeau is fucking smart. He's educated and he can act.

He acted like a clueless pretty boy prior to the election so conservative ads couldn't pin him down.
He shifted to classical central Liberal at election so people remember the good old Canada (despite Alberta, most people remember it well).
Now he's taken his orders from Soros and is playing the part. There's a reason he's become the face of globalism.

O'Leary is just the result of a high-level Canadian neocon meeting committee. So that Trump won huh? Guess we can find an outspoken reality tv star. He's done nothing to demonstrate the acumen.

Bottomline, you want a canadian meme war, you need someone who's at least on our side. bernier or Leitch have taken the steps in the right direction. O'Leary will just play his bad guy Trump role like a good puppet and lose.

Which is incredibly dumb. I mean look at Japan, they have a larger military force than we do.

>he posts the jewish edit
seriously goy?

Accurate post is accurate.

>supporting O'Leary

Reminder that Leitch is /ourgirl/ and O'Leary is just another neocon.

Fuck no! he's a CBC/LPOC/Soros plant.

Maxime bernier or Kellie leitch for leader

O'Leary strikes me as a wannabe Trump. Doesn't seem as genuine. Looks like it'll be another whatever election.

>wanting a straight up jew as your country's leadership

Good job leaf.