If the right really is winning, why do I still feel like a minority...

If the right really is winning, why do I still feel like a minority? How are you guys so certain libs are on the decline?

They aren't, there's even more now after Trump has been elected

There are more of them than us, but infighting and bad decisions keep making them lose.

The left is losing, but I am worried that the right is overestimating the recent victory. Although the GOP won both chambers of congress, they lost seats in both. They also lost the popular vote in the presidential race. Yes, the map clearly favors the right, but we must tread carefully and never stop pushing. The left is far from dead.

The right are only securing electoral victories because of old people. In our circles, we're a minority

Culturally, the left is still winning. I don't see how anyone could deny this

We need to let them win this battle. We need more Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus showing their pussy all over the place, more gay music videos with anal fisting on Youtube.

We really need to let the left run amok on this. Until we reach the boiling point. And then we'll have almost nothing to do to violently revert back.

The left is blind and lost, their gross abuse and neglect upheld by the welfare of the working class has left them blind and in a rage of confusion.

Like a child that played all day but never worked, instead of growing their minds they looked for ways to exploit people to avoid having to work at anything.

The left is infantile, they've spent themselves heavily during the obama years and got fatter and lazier. They have bred a culture of awful illusionists who are now extremely sloppy at being the wizard behind the curtain.

The better talent and much more evolved minds have moved on well beyond the scam that the leftists have been running for so many years.

Why do you think hollywood is so shit? They have few creative minds working for them, it's mostly hack jobs doing reversions and recycling content from nearly 40 years back.

Keep the pressure and carry on brother.

>If the right really is winning
They're not. Trump is just an amplifier about your stupid politics. He won because 5 states full of fat old redneck blue collar morons want their factories back. They will all be dead in 30 years.

Cuz we're silent. Everything about me screams libshit. At least in appearance....

the electoral victory is the literal last gasp of the dying right aka boomers. More and more of the gen x and millenials are centrist or liberal and hence time is on the democrats side

>the right is winning

you will always be the nerds

We know that. That's why we will keep baiting you in supporting total degeneracy and identity politics, so we can secure the centrist and moderate voters.

>How are you guys so certain libs are on the decline?

You've been duped by all the media screeching and the half of Cali getting bussed into Washington for that "protest".

The ultracucks are lashing out loud right now because they got rekt, but once Trump starts to ram his agenda into place, they'll figure out they can't do shit. It will fade away like it always does with the left.

No presidency.
No Congress.
No Supreme Court.
No Senate.
NO POWER.

They are a bunch of spoilt trust fund babbys who haven't figured this out yet.

That's the thing.... I was hella lefty till the "white privilege" meme woke me up.

The protests and hysteria are evidence of them being desperate.

Anything could still happen and, hey, Trump might stumble into something and be impeached next week...

...I'm sure there are tactical leftists trying to make that happen...

...But that would be totally separate from the overall gestalt of what is happening, which is the entire left melting down.

Even like the anti-Trump protests in London or whatever. This is fucking panic and desperation.

Do you "feel like a minority" or whatever, meaning that you feel a bit lonely and depressed? Uh, the other side is melting down before your eyes and screaming nonstop about the (their) world ending.

I think this is sorting we'll eventually have to sort out.

Right now we have a very broad movement going from people like Milo to people like Richard Spencer, and beyond (i.e. the "alt light" and the "alt right").

Those could become the new left and right once we eliminate degenerate leftism.

But it will be important for that "new left" to understand what made this degeneracy possible in the first place.

Probably because they're acting just like niggers and chimping out really loudly.

I am a bit of a hedonistic, I have to admit... However, if push comes to shove, I'd fight Bolshevik idiots on the side of the right

>Built this country
>Morons

Great mindset you have there.

>How are you guys so certain libs are on the decline?
i feel the same way, take nothing for granted user

>just won because of five states full of people who support him

If you didn't say I wouldn't ever guess

I'm sure of it because of how much the overton window of political discourse has moved.

I've heard people I've never heard a racist word in their life admit to certain concerns...

What happens with Brexit and Trump, I believe, will be incredibly influential.

I'm a "liberal" convert (I'm actually extremely liberal, but I don't call myself that anymore because I don't support these degenerates that call themselves liberal. And I voted for Le Drumpf, so I lost my liberal card).

I've been pushed increasingly right of center since November, and the subsequent rioting. The hatred projected at trump supporters at MULTIPLE societal levels is staggering, and it's been made clear that if you voted for trump, you are not welcome among the public.

We are a minority. They (the left, and their media mouthpiece) have gleaned some sense of moral authority, and now feel justified in political violence against the innocent because they're "nazis" or "fascists".

The right scored a big victory against the IDpol, feral regressives. But they're still fighting, perhaps harder than ever, and they are emboldened by the complicit media. They're getting more and more violent by the day.

This. I work in academia and it's automatically assumed I am at least as radically left as everyone else. I just tell people I "don't really follow American politics all that much" and that pseudo-intellectual answer seems to satisfy them.

Better to keep your mouth shut and hang on to a well-paying job than fight a losing battle in the belly of the beast