I'm done with western women. We need to start a movement...

I'm done with western women. We need to start a movement. I make over $60k a year with my job and have no debt and I'm willing to import a mail order bride from an Eastern European country.

Women who are over 6/10 think they can get a 10/10 6ft tall chad that makes 6 figures, what ends up happening is most of them don't and they become single mothers thinking they can fool men over 30 to be cucks. I've seen it happen to almost all unmarried women past 30. I have friends who got cucked hard and are having trouble having kids because they waited too long or got rekt in a divorce. Literally every guy I know marries down and I'm fucking sick of it. Modern women in this country are trash and they think they can do whatever they want without consequence. Meanwhile, risks for mail order brides:

>She will leave you
2 years at the earliest. The same risk happens in regular marriages as well. So fuck off with this bullshit assumption.

>She will cheat on you
So do western women. Again, a terrible, stupid argument.

Mail order bride marriages have been proven to last longer. We need to stop this social stigma against it. It also may not even cost me anything. All I promise in return is a house, companionship and a high standard of living compared to whatever shithole they're from.

Sick and tired of 8 out of 10 women I meet being social justice warrior trash. My pool is limited, even as a decent looking tall white male. I know some of you cucks pretend to be blue pilled then drop red pills on them, but fuck that. Once Trump makes it easy for bringing in thousands of women from all around the world, the SJW menace will die out, miserable, and alone while we press on to the future leaving them behind.

>

sex robots are here now. go get one.

>Eastern European country
Deport your ass to some Eastern European country and keep the trash out. We're full!

stop being a beta 9-5 cucktard and whinning like 12 yr old girl. Your only hope at this late stage before you go full retard is get a bike & hit the road & join a outlaw biker gang.

Totally agree with you OP

Which countries should we be looking at?

What sites/agencies are you looking at?

pic unrelated

Don't waste your time. All women are shit. Just buy a hooker when you get the urge.

degenerate af

your job here is to reproduce the next generation

this

We are calling for a TOTAL and COMPLETE shutdown on ALL immigration, until we can figure out, what the HELL is going on!

you're meeting the wrong f*cking women. Move out of your town and find some other women.

you've just been fooled by the women you have met. no need to shit on someone else cause they can see the forest for the trees

Good goy, you'll never find a good woman. Don't even bother. Just sit on your Hebrew kvetching board and complain all day.

I've met a few decent conservative women, you're just surrounded by the wrong people.

Let the cucks do that or people who will. I have no desire to spend time with the vagina jew.

Lol they're probably degenerates or fucked many guys.

Or what chad

Get a bride from South Africa

>super proud white heritage
>know how to operate firearms
>hate blacks
>conservative politically
>need asylum from the horde

Do it. They need you, user.

>wrong women
It's all of them. Don't fool yourself. You don't have to be a misogynist, but you need to be a realist about them.

>your job here is to reproduce the next generation

>Yes Goy!, we need more children..... who will pay for your parents retirement if there are no new children...........teehee

>get fucked by your country's anti-male relationship, marriage, and divorce laws by giving citizenship and half plus alimony to some foreigner

I also make 60k a year and am a 30 y/o virgin but I am a 5'7 manlet so it's over for me.

Can I ever buy a European whore at this height?

Well, kek wills it. How do I find myself a White South African bride?

I gave up guys. I'm not even fapping anymore. If you have been lacking maternal love and you are looking for it , even 1%, in any women, it won't happen. Just forget about romantic nights, cuddling and just gazing in each other eyes. This only happens if you have all the assets (which are all superficial and empty). This is a lure, a complete delusion. Show a weakness, even slightly to any women and you are not a human being with different facets of personnality but simply a mere loser and a nuisance for any woman out there. This ''love'' thing is bullshit created by holywood. It doesn't exist and is very limited by a tons of conditions.

You can get any girl (almost) that you want with confidence and social statut, but know that these are the things that your girl will value. You could be Staline and murdering people on street, but since you have high social statut and confidence she will love you.

The people on Sup Forums who complain about women are probably basement dwellers or assholes that can't keep a women longer than a few weeks.

stop importing fucking foreigners here, deport yourself to south africa.

Let me give you a quick rundown
>mail order bride comes from shit hole country
>shit hole country was built by the shitskins that live there, who are naturally stupid as fuck
>have babies with mail order bride
>your children are naturally stupid as fuck, like your wife
>your country crumbles

60k is nothing.

>Women who are over 6/10 think they can get a 10/10 6ft tall chad that makes 6 figure

this is actually true, men are to blame for inflating a womens ego. I'll explain a 10/10 chad would fuck a 6/10 because its an easy lay

and at the same time not only did this 6/10 bitch think shes a 10/10 now BUT she has a fucking Harem of 5/10 betas kissing her ass everyday on facebook or instagram

sorry bra thats just how the game goes. Womens pussy is just more valuble than a dick because its harder to get than a dick

Yes this is another concern OP, I don't think 60k is enough to lure a hot Eastern Euro bride. They have more expensive tastes.

You are more in the phillipines and thailand category.

Would you stop fucking encouraging him to import stupid foreigners in the first place?

poland please/...

It's not that terrible, I'd rather have white/asian or white/slav mixes running around than niggers, muslims, or hispanics.

Besides I am getting older too now and realize that true happiness is through raising and supporting a family, and if this is the only way OP can experience that it is worth it.

60K isn't enough to demand a 10/10 woman.

Find a decent white American who has a good, alpha father. Works every time.

Anyone else have pretty much no desire to have family?

I mean, I'm still attracted to females. I just don't really care much for relationships. My reasons are mostly because I'm not very social, but also the thing OP mentioned. Western women in general are too much.

White, black, slav, yellow, brown, they're still a foreigner and our immigration rates are too high so they can fuck off.

Don't encourage another person to come here when our immigration system is broken. Especially if they're some dumbass without good education.

Not having a family sets you free.

I could get a job travelling the world and making 300k a year, or I could raise a family and end up with a shitty cubicle job.

How old are you?

If you are already in your mid 30s ok, but if not you will change. I have, and a lot of my friends as well.

You can only play video games and be a bum for so long before enough is finally enough.

second. I was making 130k at 6'2 and got shit for interest from women. You need to have legit cash before you can start thinking about importing the euros. Sure, there are plenty of melanias out there but they all want wealthy dudes, not middle class plebs like me, and definitely not middle class plebs like you

Late 20's, currently an undergraduate in civil engineering.

I've actually kind of gotten tired of video games just a bit. Education is a higher priority for me right now. Plus, I've noticed my libido is slowly mellowing out.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

You could do those things. But really all you will do is spend your free time shitposting on an anime pottery crafts forum while working a boring job.

I'm in an ivy league college and i'm working hard, i'm not really a degenerate who would do that like 90% of Sup Forums.

Man CTR are just getting lazy since their budget was slashed

i'm a billionaire nuclear scientist who moonlights as a CIA hitman.

I too have had it with western women in general. My current 8/10 gf is Peruvian. Met over tinder but she's one in one in a mil.

Honestly I'm in the same boat, your post made me laugh pretty hard because it's my same line of thought.

I make 60k as well at my new job, was making 100k before this. I will be back to 100k in a few years.

I'm 6'2, straight teeth, full head of hair, not fat, have my own car, have no debt, have a decent job and I'm still single. I'm fairly decent looking as well, yet still single. Like what the fuck am I doing wrong? Nothing.

Women in this country have horribly unrealistic expectations. They're so unrealistic that I don't even know what they will actually settle for. I think most of them are just aimlessly riding dick at this point.

Feel free to enlighten me.

True love is born out of selflessnes. Out of that selflessness we are able to forgive, we are able to find strength, we are able to be patient, and most of all, we are able to show genuine kindness. This true love is hard to find in both men and women. I'd argue that women more so, because of the current society we are in, where there are not many reprocutions for doing wrong unto others. I say unto you, that unless you find a woman who has the fear of God in her, then you will most likely be hurt. So be careful.

Estonia's GDP per capita is less than the Philippines and Thailand. They'll be happy as fuck.

I'm not some hideous ugly fuck, that's the difference. If a girl had the choice to live with me, and bring her whole family here and live in middle class comfort, over living in her home country and hope to find another man, which are in short supply, she'll choose the former not the latter.

Not asking for a 10/10 woman tho.

So this is what Sup Forums looks like during the weekends?
While everyone else is out having fun and getting laid Sup Forums is sitting at home in their underwear cleaning the cheetos dust off their keyboards and whining that women are the problem.

No hate though, i'm also a middle class turbo virgin :)

I just came back from a party, so it's all good.

The main problem is, it's a pain in the ass to approach a girl without looking like a pervert or serial rapist, yet that was always the traditional means of finding a soulmate. Pop culture has made this sort of behavior taboo, because they want us to be sterile fucking sloths to control and manipulate while depopulating our nation.

>pain in the ass to approach a girl without looking like a pervert or serial rapist

No, you just lack social skills.

I'm 28 and make more money than most faggots who are out partying and getting "laid".

Im pretty sure most women are kind and loving when you really get to know em. Stop thinking about sex all the time maybe theyll reapect you

I am 5'7", missing 2 teeth from street fights, make about 30k a year.

Bald, started losing my hair when I was 22. No car because I have active warrants in 3 states. So all cars I drive are registered to my wife.

You are a pussy faggot-ass chump. Women are easy to figure out. You need to realize that women are LUCKY to be with you, and act that way. You are a masterpiece of a person, live up to your pedigree!

The only girlfriends i've had were from my own inner circle or college classes. Never picked up a girlfriend in public, in fact, I've never heard of anyone who has.

just

>You need to realize that women are LUCKY to be with you, and act that way.

this is pretty much true. still, pop culture demonizes this behavior, that's why most men aren't like this, they've been trained from birth to be betas, while women have been trained from birth to hate this behavior as well.

Yeah but do you not have to still approach them...?

Eh, I've thought about doing that in the future, but I'm not sold.

Regardless, I'm about ready to just write women off entirely. Why did it suddenly become okay to sleep with someone other than your eventual spouse?

I've tried dating younger, joining a church, and postponing my time at college taking "Intro To" courses. Without fail, I manage to find out that every single girl I woo "has a past."

Who gives a fuck about "pop culture"? Make your own fucking culture and own that shit. If a man is aware of the problem and has access to the solution, it's on HIM to follow through. Faggots and Nu-Males blame culture: men create culture!

Daily reminder if you don't want white immigration, You most likely want us to remain 60% white and 40% subhuman.

Fuck off we have room for non-liberal whites.

How the fuck is white children Jewish? Are you redditcucks trying this hard to fit in with oldfags? Jews hate white children, you guys are idiots for saying producing something Jews hate is Jewish.

nu-Sup Forums is fucking cancerous as hell.