It looks like Gen Z is slowly becoming more redpilled

It looks like Gen Z is slowly becoming more redpilled.
Video: instagram.com/p/BP_f61hhz8h/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIj9jmf4mSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They see that essentially everyone is against trump, and that makes them want to support him.

Gen Z-er here. I go to a rich white all boys school (senior) and everyone likes Trump. The teachers are about 65% leftist while the students are about 90%, no lie. I'll tell you more if you guys like.

I keep hearing how conservative this generation is. This pleases me

Maybe rural and suburban retard Gen Z, but city Gen Z all support Hillary.

I don't belive this meme that gen z is more"redpilled" than previous generations. have yet to see it even discussed outside Sup Forums.

the final redpill is realizing we'd be better off if we were 90% white

Just cause a few kids are based it doesn't mean a ton of them aren't raised from the cradle up to be faggots

i'm all ears young buck.

give me example and shieett

>90% leftist
typo or nah

from a generation indoctrinated by leftists, this pleases me greatly

>Gen Z-er here

You're underage. The oldest Gen Z person is 17.

t. rural and suburban retard

>tfw Gen Z
feels good

Probably meant 90% conservative

If they want information, they should ask for it.

It doesn't really matter if they're red or blue, to quote pedophile trans-black Michael Jackson.

How are the children red pilled when it seems like every celebrity they would look up to is a ctr shill?

96-97 is sometimes considered Gen Z

I wouldn't be too hopeful, since most of Gen Z hasn't been through college yet, and that's usually where people take a left turn ideologically.

That's what I expect but need to verify

Same at my HS, juniors are going to be fanatic conservatives soon

Yes, tell us more little boy

but do they have the heart to shoah or curb stomp a commie? Cant learn that on the internet

They rebel. It always takes two generations of cuckness to uncuck a generation. The grandparents of millennials were mostly conservative WW2 era and their parents hippie boomers, which is why they turned out SJWs. The grandparents of Gen Z are hippie boomers and SJW gen Xers, which is the critical boundary for them to rebel against that and be once again more conservative.

>tfw gen z
>tfw every kid in my year is nationalistic as fuck and hates the words "diversity" and "multiculturalism"
>tfw nationalism's back
>tfw your generation will bring back the reich
>tfw we've caught on to the propaganda fed to us in the schooling system and every time we're exposed to it we hate it more

Jonaiker leave Sup Forums.

they are not nationalists, they are just anti-PC

so basically as conservative as milo the black dick sucker

why does the nigger have a real trump hat and the white kid have a fake one on....

somethings wrong here

liking trump and wearing the hat=/=redpilled

Conservatism is the new punk rock. Liberalism dominates all aspect of pop culture.

he knew where to get it because hes smarter, and could afford it because his family makes more money.

Lynch all Democrats even family members.

not conservatism, anti-PC

they are just as liberal socially as millennials, they just don't like PC culture

you forget we have educated theses under age faggots to carry on the legacy we will be killed for if we don't succeed

Yea, but the inner cities are full of rabid shit leftists and their awful children are fed anti-trump propaganda daily.

with more humorous charismatic right wing leaders coming in, such as trump, growdy, farage, etc, and more adults supporting left wingers, the right is going to expand on a massive level. we are already seeing this with most teens making jokes such as "build the wall" and "crusade time" on various apps like ifuuny and other shit, spreading information and support for what they see as a counter culture, a way to be rebellious, a way to be apart of something more. this always happens with political movements, such as the hippies and Hitler's rise to power the younger people loved joined in droves

the future is bright anons

youtube.com/watch?v=YIj9jmf4mSM

Hey guys gen z here before you spam "newfag" etc just hear me out
I browse this place because it has woken me up not only politically but also spiritually by taking the red pill I've noticed all the degeneracy into days so called society I have come to realize that natsoc and nationalism in general is the only way forward. Also having to learn about minorities and how I'm pretty much forced to feel sorry for the only nigger in my class!

I feel proud of my heritage my race and my religion when the day comes I'm ready to fight

Heil Victory

You're just great

newfag newfag newfag etc

you sound like a 40 year old larper

96 is Gen Z, i turned 21 in January.

What if Gen Z is ironically the last generation?

>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS

Adorable, MAGA

When I was a kid in the 80's and 90's the authoritarians were the christian conservatives. They were the ones telling me that heavy metal was going to corrupt me, which made me want to listen to it, and that D&D was a satanic ritual, which made me want to play it. Kids automatically reject the authorities that try to influence them. I'm sure there's some evolutionary mechanism there about adaptation through variation.

Today the authoritarian side is the progressive left. They tell the kids that the video games etc will corrupt them. Where the christian right warned of being turned into a satanist or a fag the progressive left gives the same warnings about being corrupted into into a racist or sexist.

That's great but don't post pics of yourself.

b&

Bite me

Well at least cover your face at least like the nigger who often posts himself does

awesome!

>I'm sure there's some evolutionary mechanism there about adaptation through variation.

I think it has more to do with you realizing that they are full of shit. Kids (well the non-retard ones) don't start doing meth strictly because it's accepted that you shouldn't.

Thank goodness you exist. Never change, user

Nigga you're adorable, but keep your face off this website. Not a troll. Just do it. There's a reason for it

I'm gonna need more proof

I feel like this is dead fucking wrong. Gen Z, or whatever they're called, will be wards of the state.

All that crazy liberal shit we've seen since the election wasn't the product of old guard Democrats. All those retards on Tumblr and Reddit are young people. I'm telling you, young people have been galvanized and are perhaps more liberal that any previous generation.

Fake, there are no whites on Sup Forums

Antifa seem like the people that are desperate enough to go after kids.

>*unzips dick*

Like what?

Must I Stick A Sharpie In My Tight Boi Pussy?

Fucking fag

>canada

youre a fucking moron

putting a timestamped pic of your face along with infantile "dude 1488 lmao heil hitler" shit on the internet is setting yourself up for disaster.

anybody you know finds this, they can get you fired from your job or expelled from your school.

Boi pussy? I'm not some queer weirdo
you're dick and butt should with time stamp would work

This. To be honest it's not any different to how kids were when we were younger, theres just more PC shit around so anything that isn't PC stands out more.

Every non-autist rebels in at least some small way against their parents and do something specifically because it is forbidden. If you never did this at all then you are fucking weird.

I'm not saying that you were consciously thinking at the time "I'm going to do this because mommy said I can't", but you were subconsciously driven towards it. I can't explain why I always wanted to play with matches, but I did.

Even the principal at my school knows I'm an edgy fuck because I did a speech against tranny toilets in assembly last year

as you grow older and wiser, you will learn to recognize sophisticated satire

They don't understand what they're talking about. They're just brainwashed with memes like the lot of you. At that age, their brains aren't even fully developed yet. It takes up to 25 years on average for the human brain to fully develop. He's just parroting, repeating things he heard Donald Trump say because he saw it gave Trump attention. They're not even real people yet.

Trump Love is the new SAY NO TO DRUGS

The media, celebrities, and sjws tell you it's wrong...but we gotta rebel and love him. It's the way things go.

...is this you?

Redpill the kids of your age bro

I'm 43, how does it feel to be so fucking young? I hope you are enjoying yourself because it all goes downhill after 25 or so.

lol what up kid?

If kids believe it, it's a blue pill.

>She's just parroting, repeating things she heard people on twittre say because she saw it gave them retweets.

Leftism in a nutshell.

Kids are more honest and less indoctrinated.

the cringe

>I do but they think I'm being edgy
There is this autistic kid who follows me so I convinced him to seig heil whenever he see's the vice principal

dam he still has it up... chuh kiwi kek

Fake Kid, everybody knows Sup Forums belongs to shitskins such as myself

Neat, do they at least want to keep firearm freedom?

Its alright but im much to busy to be spending my time fucking around, its usually time spent working and studying. Occasionally i hang out with some friends and drop red pills, pretty standard stuff i would imagine.

Don't post pics of yourself on honeypot sites, user.

Would you say that your classmates hold similar ideals and beliefs as you (though perhaps not as extreme), or are you an exception? What are the other guys like? Are they nu-males or do they want to be masculine?

Perfect example of the natural childish stupidity and attention seeking I'm talking right here: >They don't understand what they're talking about. They're just brainwashed with memes like the lot of you. At that age, their brains aren't even fully developed yet. It takes up to 25 years on average for the human brain to fully develop. He's just parroting, repeating things he heard Donald Trump say because he saw it gave Trump attention. They're not even real people yet.

They're really not. In 2012, Romney got 51% of the White (18-29) vote. In 2016, Trump got 47% of the White (18-29) vote.

it's more of a hypothesis but if you knew anyone currently in high school, as I do, you would understand why its said

Did you get married to a cunt or something? I'm 37 and life is still pretty cool.

You're not even arguing against what I said, you dumb fuck. Come back when you hit 18.

It started with a daily mail article about how gen z might be the most conservative since ww2.

You live in a fantasy world of youth... wait until you want a job or woman or want to try to change the system from within. You dun fucked up little kid.

Im a newfag so but hear me out, Gen Z is pretty fucking divided actually. There is a lot of conservative kids and a lot of leftest kids actually, which is a bad thing. I seen tons of shit between the two.

I appreciate your contributions young man, but keep your face off this website. It's for your own good. Browse and post anonymously if you like, but don't post personal information here.

Sounds a lot like a certain side of the political spectrum. I'll give you a hint, it leans to the left.

>redpilled
>supporting trump
It's not like they've watch The Greatest Story Never Told, faggot.

>be Germany
>speak your mind
>get expelled and fired
>think that's how it works in America

Those faggots are just trying to be edgy