What is the best city in America and why is it Chattanooga, Tennessee?

Becuase Tennesse is the best state

I've been wanting to visit southern USA and Tennessee is a finalist. Why should I want to go - and how can I convince my gf?

Hey I rowed there! Head of the Hooch!

It is very affordable unlike the bigger cities. Traffic is easy to leave the city and go to the mountains.

People are more friendly than the liberal cities. Finding good food in the south overall can be a bit tricky though.

Too many niggers

I live in Tennessee and it sucks. Much too hot. If you like it being 20 in the morning, but in the mid afternoon, 60, this is your state.

Only in a small section near the hospital.

Is it full of Niggers? Tennessee is full of Niggers right?

Memphis is.

miami
>melting pot of cultures
>variety of food
>never gets cold
>hardly any white ppl

Fuck that come to Kentucky. It's the most beautiful place on God's green earth and the liquor is pretty damn good too.

Visited there 2 years ago, it was really great. I live near Buffalo NY and this place is a nigger infested shithole. Can't wait to leave.

>hardly any white ppl
>best

Uh...

Crewfag checking in

Me too m8

What team?

It has to be between Denver and San Diego desu senpai

sorry? i like seasoning in my food

Only Memphis, everything east of that is fine. I live in Nashville and there are very few nigs, but not compared to second Africa(Memphis).

Use mayonnaise faggot

chattanooga is super liberal though

its like a less shitty asheville

Tennessee is one of the best states. Just don't go to Memphis.

you make a seriously compelling argument. I love me some bourbon

If you like shitty bourbon then go to Kentucky, even your damn beer has bourbon in it. It's fucking annoying.

You like crime, also, apparently -- of the spicy variety.

You should seriously come to Nashville! I've lived here 11 years now and it's been the best 11 years of my life!

triggered kek

Not all of it.. we have white strongholds here...

you're just selling me harder on Kentucky

>Chattanooga
>best

Brentwood reporting in
Mow my fucking lawn peasants

well I'm happy that you've found zen but that doesn't really mean much to me? its too abstract

where i live hardly any, it's cute that you know how to use google tho

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

It's Buffalo, NY

Just among the annoying millenniums. County was easy red in the election.

I plan on going to college in Nashville. I'm black, will this be a problem?

Don't hate just cuz u can't handle a man's drink gay boy.

Niggers must die

I'll be waiting for you on my porch with my shotgun and a fifth of jim beam son, come on down to the promise land.

Do not go to Birmingham, Alabama.

:(

Fuck you you piece of shit this place is awful.

>Muh North Shore
>Muh Clumpies
>MuhvRiverbend
>Muh choo-choo
>Muh mountain top stone eagle occultic amphitheatre

fuck it i'll bring you some dank ass maple syrup

Grew up in Middle Tennessee (E. of Nashville), near the KY border, Same state as far as I'm concerned. UT Knoxville grad. I rowed #7 for you crewfags! Military took me all around the world (literally). TN is God's country and I go as often as I can. Best people anywhere, well, outside the cities anyway. Just go.

Well, nothing in Tennessee is good. It's a poor shithole surrounded by white trash.

Goddamn son I'm getting jacked up just thinking about it. Showing someone the beauty of Kentucky is always a high note for me.

I think it'd be seattle or san Francisco

Both of those seem nice as well

I've been there and its an absolute shithole. It was my first time in the US and it felt like i was in a 3rd world country.

Why would you think that?

Anything east of Texas makes me want to throw up. Their culture is weird and there's too many niggers. The only states I would live in are Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, or Washington. The key is not living in the big cities in those states, but the smaller cities or small towns.

California would be included if it weren't for the gun laws specifically, they have some pretty awesome small towns up in the mountains, near Yosemite and Tahoe, and the redwood forests. But if I can't ride an unlicensed dirt bike around with an AK strapped to my back it just ain't America.

I prefer living on the outskirts so I like those states as they all have big cities I can visit every once in a while. If you really like the outdoors and just want to fuck off from cityshits forever: Alaska, Montana, Idaho, the Dakotas, and Wisconsin are beautiful.

I can provide specifics to each state as I've visited them all if any anons interested in moving to one. I know white flight is in full force and I'm here to help.