PLEASE LISTEN

I don't know how to tell any of you this I am using speech to text because my hands are shaking far too much for me to set and type all of this out. I am enlisted at a silo out in the plains of Northern America around 11 p.m. last night command told us two makepeace with our families and friends outside of the facility and that a Military Tribunal Was preparing and debating plans two first strike China and the Russian Federation do to them preparing to do the same. They told us none of us would be allowed to leave I am beyond terrified we have talked over flat out refusing orders to launch on warning. For the last few weeks China and Russia have use the media's obsession with the Trump presidency as a cover to position it strategic assets around the world such as topol-m missile launchers and Chinese equivalent to strike our over-the-horizon radar sites and initiate a massive Counterattack. I know that I will be called a larper but I promise you none of this is falsehood. I am terrified I have been praying for the last 17 hours I don't know what any of us are going to do Trump and his colleagues believe for some reason that a nuclear war is winnable. Godspeed all of you it's been a joy shitposting with you. Expect EAS to make an interruption within the next 3 to 6 hours this is all I can say. I was lucky enough to Xscape to the McDonald's just outside of our operations base last I saw they were fueling the Minutemenhh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/m.html
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2817489/pg1
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtu.be/5tWjX-xiVVI
youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you honestly expect me to read all that

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. GINGRICH IS GOING TO ANTARCTICA

Entertaining read. I have heard China established assets near Russia but really its bc its closer to u.s.

Just do I have to go back on shift now I will not be able to reply after this.

Looks legit.

>we have talked over flat out refusing orders to launch on warning.
Fuck off and do your job faggot!

is this real? Fuck.

K, keep me toasted.

Hmmm, looks legit

>lucky enough to escape to mcdonalds

Fucking amerifats you would find that lucky

What did you get at the McDonald's?

>Expect EAS to make an interruption within the next 3 to 6 hours this is all I can say.

What does this mean? What is EAS?

If this were true, and if you were really terrified for the world or whatnot, you'd expose as much as possible with concrete info and not just some bullshit... warning? Is it even a warning? Nigga, please. You said nothing useful. Fuck off.

Sick intentional mistypings, looks legit.

Are you a time traveller? One of the pences?

Lmao Drumpf is DONE for sure this time

Stop shaking for a second and take a picture with some proof you faggot larper. If what you're saying is true it doesn't even matter if you post your face, full name, and rank, because we're all dead tomorrow anyway..

>Expect EAS to make an interruption

OP, before you go, what does EAS mean?

Uses text to speech to text Minutemenhh

Emergency alert system?

Does anyone know what military radio frequencies to monitor for this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System

>Speech to text
>Textual typos
Ok

Should've ended the post with sent from google voice shit woulda been cash

Emergency broadcast system

Give us a pic of a nuke with timestamp and we can talk.

Oh shit if you hear skyking 4 times on the shortwave we are actually fucked

locked underground with nukes but can shitpost on pol. fuck off cunt.

Busted

I I I
\/ \/ \/
L.O.L.

Emergency alert system

As far as I am concerned, OP, that is one of scariest posts I have read ANYWHERE. Hope you are just making it up. If you are making it up, consider a career as fiction writer, because you gave me chills. It sounds so authentic ...

What short wave freqs would you monitor for China/Russian attacks?

>trump spends his campaign talking about the US nuke arsenal is outdated and probably doesnt work
>hurrr durr trump thinks we can win a nuclear war
kill yourself larping scum

Oh god look at all the UFOs in the sky! Fkin larpers....

Trump would never ever launches nuclear war against Russian and China,heck at the same time for lulz
Either you are being false flagged by deep state operatives within your command who want to start a nuclear war to be blamed on trump and evil white men or you're a larper.
Either case.
Follow you concience at all costs

>t. larping faggot

Once on lockdown you can't get out

Try again faggot

pro-tip, this happens every new administration

just drilling to see who will pull the trigger or not under the new puppet leader

Haven't heard shit all week
t. Hobbyist

If you were actually enlisted you would be using military time

Not sure just usually check in with the online shortwave radio and people will live comment interesting things happenings etc

Fueling the minuteman 3 huh? All but the payload engine are solid fuel and are already fueled. The 4the stage engine is always full as those propellants are relatively stable. Fake as hell

That.. That actually makes a lot sense

He said he 'escaped' --- he might be a deserter

This is complete LARPing bullshit. Each flight of ten solid fuel Minuteman III ICBM's (meaning they don't fucking "fill 'em up") are controlled from an underground Launch Control Center near the silos staffed by two officers. These silos are spread out mostly in farmer's fields, not near any type of base where there would be a fucking McDonald's.

Just getting started on short wave. Got any advice?

LAUNCH YOU DIP IF YOU DON'T LAUNCH WE ALL DIE.

WE CAN WIN THIS THING. WE HAVE ASSETS THEY DON'T. WE CAN WIN IF YOU LAUNCH.

DO IT FOR FUCKING AMERICA YOU PUSSY.

where can i listen for this online?

I wish it were real, can they blow us up tomorrow?

the ones with ching chang talk and cyka blyats

Here's a fun site to play on
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/m.html
Here's a list (incomplete)of frequencies
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2817489/pg1
Don't hurt yourselves anons

And you have no proof of these claims.

The site I'm using doesn't have a comment section or anything like that.

Rekt

Anyone remember when everyone was fucking around about yellowstone a few months back? Same shit you faggoys

The prophecy was correct.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

8992 was active the other night.

But we would win a nuke exchange with china no problem.

8992 and 11175 kHz are USAF

I hope this one wasnt wasted.

>active

in what way? its frequently sending out normal shit. any skykings? You would expect to hear lots of 1 or 2 skykings leading up to some sort of pre-planned event, since those relate to testing, maneuvering, etc.

I am going to wake up tomorrow, go to church, eat lunch then come back to this thread and laugh at you when nothing happens

I'm prepared to die. I ate some chicfila earlier. Def getting Into heavin.

They wouldn't tell you shit except "Muster everyone up, we are getting orders to deploy in x hours." Telling you anything beforehand would lead to shit like this, private numale spilling the beans to his gay lover on facebook and then going viral.

You wouldn't have your phone either unless you snuck it in, I have worked at a nuke base I know the protocols.

>Text to speech
>Hyphenates "over-the-horizon"

Hmmm I forget which one I was using

There was a thread the other night saying there were skykings on 8992, never heard anything myself though.

bu l l s h i t

y e l l o w s t o n e
is the single biggest threat to human life right now, and its about to blow sky high

trump knows, thats the reason why invaka posted this random tweet of volcanoes

it was a message of "listen up, everyone who is in the know and is waiting for an indicator, this is the scenario"

DO IT FAGGOT! PRESS THE FUCKING RED BUTTON!
If yu can send a nuke to mecca.

no. you can tell by the shills pretending to be all escared.
what's being slid, sage?

Kek just going to say this. 1 or 2 is normal, it is a major operation after all.
youtu.be/5tWjX-xiVVI

HOLY SHIT 4 SKYKINGS

IT'S HAPPENING

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOUL

GENTLEMEN, IT'S BEEN AN HONOR MEMEING WITH YOU

In the past its ranged from globally catastrophic to globally apocalyptic

I wonder which kind we are due for.

Where i live would have been safe in some previous eruptions, and unsafe in others

Obviously too good to be true.

this isn't the thread but related.

They told you your families would die, then let you go home for the evening?

>I don't know how to tell any of you this I am using speech to text because I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
Larping has really gone downhill these days

cant wait

3 hours would be nice, sunday 8am is the best time for spontaneous looting.

>Minuteman launch crew
>being told jack shit
also
>Minuteman launch crew
>hesitating for even half a second before following a direct order from the President

"no"

Oh shit user hold me
youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync

Timestamp or GTFO, LARP fag.

Oppenheimer said he would give /k/ a warning if shit was ever about to go down

Is the happening finally happening? I've been lied to too many times OP. Don't break my heart again. :c

I welcome nuclear war. It'll make things so much more interesting. DO IT!

>i've never taken a geology course: the post
yellowstone won't do shit for a few thousand years

yeah, what a pussy. Push that fk button .

I remember when we were supposed to get a Yellowstone happening

No one listen to this man. I am his commanding officer and he has been mentally unstable for the past few months because of stress and clinical anxiety issues. We are trying to assist him in his depression as well but he resists any extensions of help, both psychological and medical. I only ask that you do not humor him but also be kind because he is a mentally ill man and we do not want him to snap. Thank you.

Time to head for my secret bunker

Oh shit, thank god. Keep us safe Captain

Use paragraphs next time learning faggot

When we stopped testing nukes in '92 everyone went fucking loony. I swear that shit put something in the air and kept people sane

Yes! Protect our precious bodily fluids!

SKYKING x3 do not answer

ROMEO

ECHO

ALPHA

DELTA

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Fuck off LARPer scum.

Cool story bro.