Why did Sup Forums not tell me about this?

I decided to watch Vikings. I had no idea that medieval Scandinavia had armies of women, openly lesbian queens, black guys, Chinese princesses, and Vikings converting to Islam. Why did Sup Forums hide these truths from me?

Other urls found in this thread:

secularafrican.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/islamic-complicity-in-the-viking-atlantic-slave-trades/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpAcztfmZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=gt9He6c8F9s
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>telly tells truths meme

Hollywood history is always well researched and scrupulous with facts and truth

I think Sup Forums dropped it when the Chinese princess appeared

lesbian queen?
when?

All the last season nigga

Oh look it's this thread again

Sage

one of the few tv shows I watch with my gf, I have to constantly correct it's historical inaccuracies to make sure my gf doesn't swallow the blue pills they throw at her
add the fucked up timeline on top of that
>rolo has normandy before the great heathen army invades england
that "H" at the bottom of the screen means absolutely nothing

This fucking thread again?

To top it all off they made Ragnar Norwegian.

she wasnt a lesbian. i dont remember her ever sleeping with any chicks.
or did you mean that creepy chick with brown hair from england?

Vikings were still cucks regardless, so it's not like it's completely inaccurate. They were indeed buttbuddies with mudslimes and sold Europeans as slaves to them: secularafrican.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/islamic-complicity-in-the-viking-atlantic-slave-trades/

Nordick cuckoldry is genetic.

The only thing you need to know is that the "History" channel is trying way to hard to make a Game of Thrones rip-off.

The newest season, that's only just been released, I'm guessing you haven't seen it. Lagertha eats some serious carpet, from a bitch called Astrid.

This whole last season she has been parading her girfriend.
Then she got cucked by her son.

I dropped this long ago

Ragnar dies

Floki wife dies along with mslim adopted daughter (daughter akbar'd herself and mom)

Bjorn cucks his step brothers out of revenge against lagartha killing their ugly horse face mom

Her stonk womYn army beats the male ones

Ivar kills his brother sigurd by throwing an axe into his chest when sigurd makes fun of him for not being able to get boners and satisfy women

All the brothers cuck each other willingly by sharing a woman one of them is married to

Lgatha is a lesbian now and her lover is cucking largatha by banging bjorn whose wife was killed in a battle

Rollo is still some frog faggot back in paris

Bjorn and all the brothers (before sigurds death) invade england and beat wessex and the king who fucks his sons wife while the son does nothing, kills himself. Son runs away with whore wife and bastard sons.

>watching soap operas for men
It's like you want the blue pill

Arabs rape, murder, and forcibly convert everyone they see to a barbaric Stone-Age religion
>savages, we can't let them in our country
Vikings do the same thing
>they wuz alpha and nord master race, we wuz vikangz

that makes sense.

Oh look, it's this shitskin cuck again.

Forgot pic

>(((History Channel)))

STOP RAPING MY CULTURE AMERICANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have absolutely no problem with shield maidens. Just make them 6'6" Amazonians like that cunt from game of thrones.

If you're going to add women in the show at least make it realistic.

Vikings is the same thing as the time that terrorist tried to bring a machete and paint bombs into an art museum. A total defacement of history and culture.

So stronk
So independent

It's just American company producing it. All the writers and actors are European you dumb faggot christmas present.

What crock of bullshit did you pull this from?

does ragnar die for real. that kind of kills the series. he was the best character

It's an Irish/Canadian show you autist.

>expecting larpers not to be cultural Marxists

One of my friends is actually childhood friends with the guy who plays the cripple

Arabs rape, murder, and forcibly convert everyone they see to a barbaric Stone-Age religion
>savages, we can't let them in our country
Romans do the same thing
>they wuz alpha and med master rae, we wuz emprahz

Yes

In a pit of vipers he was tossed into

Well now you know goyim, you're welcome.

One jew wrote it but for the past hundreds of years no one else except this kike came to that conclusion.

Christfags like to spread it and cause division still to this day though.

every fuckin day this thread.
5 times a day on Sup Forums
its like they dont understand entertainment

It wasn't Americans, friend ;)

dude, it's a fucken serial.

what they actually are saying is the Vikings were not social conservative cucks.

That's pretty cool. You should try to get into one of their parties and bang an actress.

Even worse.

You're also putting black VIKANGZ in that new For Honor game

is the show about lagatha now?

Author: David F. (((Greenberg)))

Why the fuck would you go to Sup Forums when you've been to Sup Forums?

You're watching poison my dude.

>black guys
Literally the only niggers in the entire show was when they went to Spain and raided some moor town
Take your bullshit memes and shove 'em up your ass

>. I had no idea that medieval Scandinavia had armies of women,

Yeah, "muh fighting women" is a bad meme and needs to die in every genre. At least make them bull dykes if they are.

>openly lesbian queens

*bi-sexual, not gay. That said, it made my dick happy

>black guys

I don't even remember this

>Chinese princesses

she was a slave and she got murdered for being a druggy whore

>Vikings converting to Islam

This didn't even happen. In the show.

>Nordcuck butthurt at the truth

it started out pretty good

but it got fucking weird after the monk died

No it's about his sons.

The Chinese have been around the world, along with the Arabs before and after Islam.

Then the religious conservative Confusians put a stop to a Muslim slave who had his balls cut off and became their admiral.

The Chinese could have been a world power before Mao had religion not ruin everything.

yeah, she is queen with a lesbian army of viking dyke shield maidens while ragnars sons cuck each other.

not even lying

oh and its trying to make us feel bad for muslims and the die hard loyal to the norse faith floki is now interested in islam, tried to spare a bunch of muslims in a mosque

>HUEHEHE I'm a brazilian tree nigger who barely discovered fire but if I post this meme I'll make Europeans mad!

Kys you jealous faggot

LMFAO Vikings were all subhuman losers. It's TALL, DARK, HANDSOME not TALL, BLONDE, NERD.

Nordic = Nerdic = Feminine

just LOL if you are NERDIC. It's ogre buddy, you're doomed for a life of lonliness

It was pretty funny when he drowned her

Tbh senpai I think everyone here dropped it when when they got a little too homo with applestand
Really fucked up that they waited until Ragnar died to confirm that the Viking gods were real btfoing the Christcucks but the fact that the entire show more or less hinged on the probability that neither gods existed for pretty much the whole show really seems retarded.
Of all the things they could have done the fact that they kept the gods out of it completely and didn't make it have any fantasy elements at all pisses me off, especially since they had no problem adding le shield maiden meme

This incriminates the Russians as they boast that their ancestors are vikings.

Odin also was also gender fluiid. He could be a pretty Viking lass to steal semen from unsuspecting mortals.

People bitch about this every week

The H hasn't meant anything since '05 my man
>Tfw when the final days of WW2 and Nazi secret weapons will never be on TV ever again to binge watch
Also time inaccuracies really shoudltn matter to you since they made Rollo and Ragnar brothers despite living at least a century and a half apart and the fact they cbinrd both Parisian raids into one single timeline

Looks like it worked, assmad faggot

They need to make a show about King Arthur but not have women and shitskins in it tbqhwy.

It would have to not be produced in the UK then

>Amerimongrel thinking he's European

>ID: eLkVan

show is shit

>Trying to rip off Game of Thrones
That would imply that there is anything even remotely original about GoT faggot
Its not a ripe off even slightly, you just equate it to it because you're a homo that sucks Martin cock.
>Floki wife dies along with mslim adopted daughter (daughter akbar'd herself and mom)
I found this hilarious since so many cucks were shilling hard about the show had gone full Sweden tier kek

History Channel will teach you the shit you need to know, goy.

This. I watch it with my wife's son all the time. Fucking traditional cucks can't into the reality of 5'5, 104 blonde roasties killing grown men and that our ancestors were Muslims. It's just a fucking serial.

This series basically tells Scandanavia to stfu and accept the bluepill whilst the redpill consists of refugees raping their women.

Yeah this wouldn't fly in England anymore.

Something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

>I found this hilarious since so many cucks were shilling hard about the show had gone full Sweden tier kek
Same thing could be said with the chinese girl
>mfw Ragnar drugrage and drowns her

>that fucking EU flag representing western civilization and white culture
TOP KEK

still happens today in Scandinavia.

even the Muslim problem is played out again.

>Implying America is doing it
The show is made by Canadians and literally none of the actors are American

Every fucking time

>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEET

>Huffing air horn gas
Thats some funny shit right there.

though of course, in Scandanavia, a Muslim slave would be gang raped until she could speak Viking, wield a sword and murder her rapists a la I Spit on Your Grave.

I bet they will never write that into a plot.

>Giving a shit about For Honor
There is literally an entire class dedicated to women
Its been cuckd from day 1 just like fucking Bannerlord 2 has been

Canadians that drink too much and smoke too much pot.

Makes sense, Vikings were little more than degenerate thugs anyways

At least we still have LOTR

the cuck creator of this shit intended to make the first season decent enough to string you along his shitride and then suddenly flip history on its head, but because you're invested in the show you want to keep watching even though it clearly devolved into faux history and propaganda, typical tricks

>1-2 season:pretty cool show, bot plotwise and cinematographycally, with 100%white people
Oy vey shut it down, the goyim can't have )))their((( entertainment

>3season: weaker, gradual sprinkling of degeneracy, sado masochism, more sex scenes
>4 season: blackest sub Saharan nigger instead of Arabs in relevant parts, incest, homosexuality, drug use, bizarre inclusion of gooks, sex scenes every 10minutes
Hehe, enjoying (((,our,))) show, goyim?

Sam Neil already made the only King Arthur movie that needs to exist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpAcztfmZUY

>At least we still have LOTR

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9He6c8F9s

There's allot you don't know about Viking history here's a shot from next episode

John Boorman's Excalibur is a god-tier film. Fantastic.

>we want the HBO audience

>Amerimongrel
Yes favela monkey's, keep proving your thoughts are cuckd by the Jews
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
>1 in 50 shot
>Literally post my home state
>Also gets Hitler 8's
Kek seems to favor you user

>brazil

If Jackson decides to desecrate The Silmarillion he should be raped to death.

Does anyone remember the scene where there's a missionary who the chieftan tasks with carrying a red-hot iron rod across the courtyard and they did a double scene where in the first one he does it and in the second one his hands get scorched by the rod?

That was when I stopped watching it, but that was also when I realized what an amazing show it could be if whites were in charge of everything and they didn't have to answer to the juden.

Imo the chink girl was a product of some lower tier writer being given a chance to do something on his own and they killed it for being retarded

It was retarded, and it made Ragnar a worse character

Show should have need with Blood Eagle
Would have stayed a GOAT series and never been tainted

>Shiny

23andme is shit though. There is another study that puts the average Amerindian and nigger admixture in """White""" Americans at 3.2% and 0.7%. Much more accurate in my opinion. Otherwise you wouldn't get """Whites""" who look like pic related.