We're everywhere, and we'll always be everywhere. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us...

We're everywhere, and we'll always be everywhere. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us. Left is the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.indymedia.org/node/127
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190064/Entrepreneur-hauled-court-hate-crimes.html
minutemennews.com/dirt-surfaces-clinton-pay-play-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEfF7-gBWso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the Swedish hold

Nah.

You're just lost in delusions.

Cute meme. But we're killing you in the streets. Go get your death squad.

You could be autistic.

You were a europoor problem until 2017. You're a bunch of useful idiots and you're provoking a beast that will see to it that your ideology is eradicated.

de.indymedia.org/node/127

Empfänger: Netzwerk Selbsthilfe e.V.
Bank für Sozialwirtschaft
IBAN: DE46 1002 0500 0003 0298 03
BIC: BFSWDE33BER
KontoNr.: 302 98 03
Bankleitzahl: 100 205 00
Stichwort: Indymedia
Vergesst das Stichwort "Indymedia" nicht.
Spendenbescheinigungen können wir euch leider nicht ausstellen.

Impressum
Netzwerk Selbsthilfe e.V.
Gneisenaustr. 2a
10961 Berlin

Telefon: +49 30 691 30 72
Telefax: +49 30 691 30 05

E-Mail: mail(at)netzwerk-selbsthilfe.de
[Ersetzen Sie bitte das (at) in der Emailadresse durch das @-Zeichen ihrer Tastatur.]

Internet: www.netzwerk-selbsthilfe.de

THIS LOCATION IN BERLIN IS THE "german" "Indymedia" HQ - search and destroy all softtagets

Vertretungsberechtigte Vorstände: Ralf Baumbach, Andreas Nowak
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer: VR 5814 Nz

Steuernummer: 1 127 067 351 159

BINGO

somit können "antifa" und "indymedia" klar benannt werden .

>swede
>antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

>We're everywhere
>Swedish flag
really made me go bananas

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

Really?

The Soviets believed that too.

we will destroy you

The only thing leftists can achieve in modern history is destroying trash cans.

tell that to this guy... Lefty progression in action

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190064/Entrepreneur-hauled-court-hate-crimes.html

Yeah right, cuck boi

you guys get cucked too easily to do anything

>Hey you should love your fellow man

I got no problem with this

>Hey you have to agree with me on every. single. topic or you are a fucking RACIST

This is where you lost me. Reform your party and I'll be open to voting your way

Maybe in Europe, in the US the left will never win. They will be crushed violently before it ever gets close to us becoming like Europe.

Pride before the fall.

> MOM, NO, I SAID I DON'T WANT PANCAKES TODAY, GOD!
> Ooook sweetie, be careful playing with your friends today!
> MOM, WE'RE NOT PLAYING, WE'RE DOING IMPORTANT THINGS FOR FUCKS SAKE
> Ok honey, don't forget your hat though it's cold out there - Jamal, let's go to the bedroom
> 'Aight baby

Communists always die in the end. You will be no different. Utopia can never be reached. Humans are imperfect beings and are not ants The collective will eat each other and the rest will starve to death.

ALLLLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHU AKBAR

Keep telling yourself that.

Antifa is literally hitler. I thought they were just fascists, but turns out they're literally hitler;

They somehow think they're ''freedom fighters''

>the nazis are attacking him
fucking lol that they think Nazis even exist.

>Antifa is literally hitler
Antifa is more like the Marxists trying to start a civil war in Germany. Marxists were the reason why Hitler came to power and had so much support. Sound familiar?

True, but I didn't expect them to literally go attack the jews while not seeing the irony, you'd think at they'd at least this much awareness.

Your own goals will be your failure. You've already overreached and suffered the results of that, lol

Also

>saged

>right side of history
there is no right side
you're irrelevant, 'the proletariat'
sicc graphic tho i can dig the Toni & Guy's Pro Sk8er vibe

That's what the commies used to say. All of it actually. "We're on the right side of history" came from the commies you fucks. All you are is fucking commies.

Why are your trying to get nearly 1 billion people killed again?

Does somebody want to shoop a "GOOD NIGHT BLACK PRIDE"

or even better "GOOD NIGHT GAY PRIDE"

plz

Cam you stop it with this "sides" of history bullshit? There are no sides, it's just history and how people perceived it.

W-we do.

Fuckbois, some may see us as annoying, but we're pioneers, we're explorers, we're human, and we're coming!!

They are a bunch of foolish useful idiots. They need a new master.

>Left is the right side of history.
So fucking cringey. I bet you were real proud of this empty platitude, weren't you?

you're literally losing lad. btw, please keep up the autistic riots. they're great.

minutemennews.com/dirt-surfaces-clinton-pay-play-scandal/

a-user, I...

It's been two centuries since patriots have spilled blood on US soil. Wake the bear. Pretty please.

>There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us

Stabbing seems pretty effective

soon you're about to be nowhere.

Just no more fucking settlements, please.

You are more and more alienating everyone in your organisation that was capable of shit.

All the punks ran away long ago since the fascism past of your anti fascism got bigger and bigger.

Even many of the bigger concert promoters don't want to have anything to do with the antifa anymore.

In 5 years all that is left, will be the late 20 something social outcast that joined your shit because they lacked any social skill to get acceptance anywhere else.

There is nothing to fear.

you fucking cunts get triggered by the sight of trash cans and starbucks windows. FUCK YOU TRUST FUND FAGGOTS. the left is on the RIGHT side of history because the RIGHT side is all that there is. revel in that you cunt.

>Still hasn't protested in a rural county
We're waiting.

Antifa buckshot the fuck out.

im shaking right now

guys we made a big mistake by voting trump

Both taxation and private property are theft.
Taxation is theft because taxes take other peoples labor.
Private property is theft because you didnt create the land, so you shouldnt be able to own it.Mutualism is the only economic system that respects the NAP.All other economic systems are immoral.The best form of goverment would be minarchist mutualism because mutualism is the best economic sytstem and minimal goverment is necessary to protect freedom.

not in Queens tonight, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jEfF7-gBWso

Anarcho-communists don't believe in taxation. Also I'm pretty sure mutualism and government are mutually exclusive

soon

They dont believe in taxation but they believe in collectivism

the shillfag threads tonight

Op go chug some somalian cock you dense faggot.

>We're everywhere.

No you're not.

> and we'll always be everywhere

We're working on that.

> There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us.

Google : genocide.

>Left is the right side of history.

in war it matters not who's right , but who's left.

Free of association is not collectivism. They believe communities need mutual aid to prosper and everyone should contribute, but at the same time every individual is free to isolate themselves and be self sufficient.

stay mad, commies.