I wanna be Japanese muslim

Hey Sup Forums
I think Japan need more islam. so I want to learn and introduce Islam

You guys seems professional of Islam.

What is best way to be Muslim? There is no mosque in my town...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=chibune mosque map&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=2qiWWMqOMbDr8Af1ooDIBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably a nice velcro vest and basic knowledge of small explosives. nigger

keep it that way u fucking terrorist

were 4chans we can say we we meme

I need serious response.

Not stupid post

then why are you in /pol you gook

baka

>gook
I am not korean.
fuck you. pig

you are fat

またお前か
消えろ池沼

ちなみにお前を通報しました^^

all squinty eyes are gooks to me, gook

islam will dominate, ama.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALSO,

>volunteerily choosing to be muslim

Nigga what?

Shut the fuck up, proxy fag

Gay and fake, it's either a weeb or a smelly English teacher.

Marry an 8 year old. It's probably legal over there.

talk to an imam i guess

Anyone else recognize this proxy shill that posts here for more immigration everyday?

Now he's posting for Islam in Japan.

Immigration and Islam seem to be a common theme in the West right now.

OP who is paying you to post these things? I will give you $1000 if you tell me

Simple answer bud,"al jazeera"

I am Japanese patriot who think cultural diversity is strength.

You're going to regret it.

what is a proxy?

Did the radiation fry your brain?

I know your IP.

pour acid on yourself

Just mistreat women and gays, say ala a few times per sentence and when you start getting old, just blow up the parlament.

there never will be. there is a law against any translated copy of the quran in japan. there never will be a mosque in japan. its 98.2% japanese people in japan

but hey you go be a faggot and go missing and be found later in the forest of death. im sure thats your end game any ways

t. Mohammed Fujita

There are mosques in kobe and kyoto. Or just go to malaysia and learn there.

I meant tokyo not kyoto

there is a mosque in nishiyodogawa near chibune station in osaka.

You can go there and be muslim.

watch out for onizuka.

What are you even talking about? Theres several mosques. You guys even bombed one to dust during WW2.

google.com.au/search?q=chibune mosque map&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=2qiWWMqOMbDr8Af1ooDIBQ

you are wrong.

This is a Korean in Japan trolling. He told me.

>There is no mosque in my town...

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE

>There is no mosque in my town
Good.
Kill yourself trash.

One way ticket to Syria. Easy!

1. Bring your wife and a goat into the street.
2. Behead your wife, then start fucking the goat.
3. Scream "ALLAH AKBAR" while doing it.
4. Let the converts come to you.

You will bring your countries downfall.

>patriot
>cultural diversity
Pick one.
You're a traitor to your nation.
There is no strength there. All you're doing is throwing your culture away.

it's gonna be hard in japan because there's not very many white people to rape or murder

start believing now, declare your faith, then go visit a mosque for details on islam, so simple,

thanks brother.

we must remeber those dirty gooks were part of the evil nazi axis and they were never properly judged for their war crimes and genocide against other asiatic people!

spread the (((religions of peace))) my brother!

go forth and raise the japanese birthrates and crack their purity!

well played tai kwon do

well played

*the sound of a microphone dropping on the ground after being dropped*

>Japan needs more Islam
>Islam
>Needs more
The only good part of this post is that there is no mosque in your town.
Bomb yourself.

Just go wherever they host Muslim services on your base, Marine LARPing as a Tojo.

いつもはのは自分自身をさらすをご利用ください!笑でも、この時間は、その場を借りると思うんだが!今日、仕事の合間の?!回目が覚めてしまった場合もありますね、これもなかなかのものがありそうだったのでフォローさせていただきたいと思っていたのにも時間がかかるかもしれないけど!今日は今日は早く寝る前から知っていました。でもこのド nigger

Islam fake religion

Mohammed demon

Rape children

welcome brother, islam is the biggest redpill.

Chink, gook, jap, slope, nip, rice for brains, slant eyes, monkey face...what else am I missing?

cut off your own head to make sure you are good at it.

I'm curious to see how the Japanese would adapt Islam. They never really follow any religion properly, but inevitably mix it with their own traditions and spirtiuality. This is why you have completely faithless people who go to Shinto Shrines to pray (to animistic pagan gods) for the new year, Buddhist Temples for funerals (and then proceed to worship and pray to the dead for years after their passing), yet get married in Christian ceremonies (which are mostly a show, and typically follow an 'actual' wedding by Shinto or Buddhist tradition, possibly both). I know a few Japanese Christians and they do all kinds of pagan shit and don't distinguish between the monotheistic god of Abraham and their local pagan gods or buddha--it's all "kami" to them (pretty handy their language has no plurals in this case).

Nonetheless, fuck you, don't fucking do this. The least needed thing in this country is to be inflicted with misogynistic, backward Abrahamic nonsense. They have their very own brand of misogyny that is very effective and nothing about Islam is good for anyone.

no
no
no no no no no
Islam is poison
don't do it, Japan, you're going to end up being the last vestige of civilization once Islam destroys Europe
You wanna get an introduction to Islam?
According to surah 4 ayah 24, you're morally and legally allowed to rape another man's wife, but only if you rightfully captured her as war plunder
According to surah 2 ayah 106, of all the many contradictions in the Quran, the ones that come after take precedent. That means that all the peaceful friendly verses from early in Islam's history, when Muslims were a minority that needed to seem harmless to survive, are totally superceded by the latter verses that authorize total and absolute violence, written when the prophet sallaallahuallahiwasallaam had enough of a military force that he didn't need to act peaceful anymore.
Islam has a death penalty for apostasy. If you think converting to Islam is a good idea, you'd better be ready to bet your life on it.
The 53rd surah of the Quran is a lie from Satan tricking the prophet sallaallahualeihiwasallaam into thinking it was a message from God. According to the Quran. You read that right, a whole chapter of the Quran being a lie from Satan sent to deceive humanity is totally canon in Islam. The Quran itself admits that the prophet sallaalahualeihiwasalaam could not distinguish between God's message and a lie from Satan.
The Quran teaches that the only guaranteed, 100% sure way to get into paradise is to get killed while killing the enemies of Islam. Imagine all the desperate, lonely, miserable hikikomori NEETs of Japan convinced that they would get free booze and all the top-shelf pussy they could ever want as long as they die while trying to kill whoever their lonely, sexually frustrated, insecure, emotionally stunted brains could be convinced was an enemy of Islam.
That's just the tip of a very deep iceberg. Save yourself, nipbro. You can do better.

There are Muslim people in Japan. But I think it is difficult. Because pork is delicious, and beer is delicious. Also there is no time for praying every day.

Islam has pretty relaxed requirements for conversion. You just need to believe:

1- There is only one god.
2- Muhammad is his prophet (not his son or whatever, Jesus is not the son of god either)

If you want to declare it in Arabic it should sound something like this:

Ash-a-due-an-nay-la-ee-la-ha-eel-allah, ash-a-due-an-nay-muhammed-en-ab-due-hue-we-ra-sulu-hue.

It means "I bear witness that god is one and Mohammed is his prophet and messenger".

Now you are a muslim, but not a very good one. Pray five times a day and stuff to be a better one.

seppuku yourself my man

Are you that Turk proxy,right?

Japanese can't into other religion anymore.
even Christianfags are less than 1% in here.