Black woman discuss having mixed children with white guys

Do you agree with her, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAAXrlMCYQ

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AeOLvBMRnLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the patreon to pay for surgery to fix your crossed-eyes?

>my boyfriend is irish
UPGRAYEDD'D

She a qt

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

Shillelagh'd?

Signed.

She's not retarded, I'll give her that.

Also why the fuck is her hair part right down the middle?

>Also why the fuck is her hair part right down the middle?

when niggers use chemical relaxants on their springs, they can do some crazy shit.

Form your own culture.

Why can't fucking Youtubers sit and speak normally? Why do they have to make faces and shit.

If you argument is correct you don't have to shout.

speaking normally doesnt get you subs m9

I would never racemix

Wouldnt want my kids to be even half-white

THIS

asian hair is similer in that way. its black and very straight and course so they can do almost anything with it.

BLEACHED

I don't see any problem with mixed races; the only problem I see is people making a fuss about it.

Yeah she's a good youtuber. No Blaire White but better than Most Antifeminism channels.

I'm black myself, I've got nothing against white people but the idea of my kids potentially looking more white than black bothers me a bit. I just want them to look like me, that's all. I'm sticking to colored girls.

Would race mix, tbph.

I agree. I think it's disgusting what is happening with all the racial mixing propaganda.

>implying i cant see the hair dont real

Who cares, your "descendants" hundreds of years from now aren't going to even contain a fraction of your DNA. Whatever delusion you have of yourself living with your children will be forgotten.

Let's scientifically control and create a master race in a variety of stock races, as well attractive mixed breeds !

Whenever people say racial mixing propaganda, this is the only thing that comes to mind: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
I don't think I've seen too much of it, or maybe I have and haven't noticed.

How can you believe in evolution and say such a thing?

Why would you start a petition against ANTIFA on a Left Wing website? Do it at the White House petition website. Wasting yours and everyone elses time.

They did, and the count won't raise above 1.

how are all these peoples teeth so white?

How can you believe in evolution and say it's conscious?

Because they use them to eat dirt cookies.

>haha the things you care about aren't the things I care about haha

Fucking insightful. Let's race mix and make ourselves a minority.

There are a lot of ads which feature interracial couples. Way more than there should be considering how uncommon it is. In particular they feature a black man with a white woman.

Because there is no scientific evidence proving it otherwise.

>Why would you start a petition against ANTIFA on a Left Wing website? Do it at the White House petition website.
The white house petition website is a left wing website, user. Keep up.

FUCK I'm a sucker for black girls

evolution doesn't work that way homie, it's a process that generations of time to pass, and changes in our environment causing different traits to become more favorable than others.

>There are a lot of ads which feature interracial couples.
Gotta remember the marketing influence to those ads, user. In an age where the advertisers think that diversity is actually a pressing issue, they introduce biracial couples into their commercials as an easy way to include multiple races. It is a lot easier, and cheaper, to get a handful of actors to portray biracial couples as opposed to getting a pair of each race to represent a family unit of said race.

The biracial "push" in commercials is purely the juden looking to save their shekles while they tow the line of diversity. The subversion is purely an unintended benefit to the juden. You need to remember that every idea of the juden originates in how to save their shekkles.

>thanks for taking me out tonight user; it's good to know that all white guys aren't like those racist Trump supporters
>what are we doing later tonight then?
What do you do, Sup Forums?

>change.org
>actually changing anything

what are you a fucking liberal?

So you don't think the genetic traits that persuade whites to only be with other whites isn't an evolutionary trait? Fuck outta here.

You mean like the Cheerios one? I remember a lot of people were mad about that and I thought it was the dumbest thing, interracial couples aren't even that uncommon.

>But I am a trump supporter, nigress-user. I was hoping you would be one of those girls that can look past stuff like that. Am I wrong?
ezpz

Show her my cotton field she has to plow.

She's a kick. Nice add to twitter feed.

Just finished downloading the Thor release of Char's counterattack last night bae and I have three bags of cheesepuffs in my backpack, hehehe, I'll even leave the subtitles on just for you

I think whites and asians are ok because mixed asians assimilate into white american culture and don't act niggery if they're raised in a suburban environment. Mullatto children and white hispanics identify with shitty ghetto culture because of their skin color. You don't have to worry about that with asians. They're culturally upright in the states anyways outside of a couple slums in some major cities. But even then its safe to walk down the streets of Chinatown at night as a white person. Compton/Little Havana? Not so much.

There was a Swedish one long before that one called, "Blanda up"

>the idea of my kids potentially looking more white than black bothers me a bit.

Pretty common thought. The idea you could take your kids out and have everyone thinking you're a cuck.

This:

Honestly, if it turned out that the Prime Minister of Sweden is a literal cuckold and has black kids with his white wife, it wouldn't even faze me at this point. They're beyond saving. I have faith in Norway though.

COLONIZED.COM

I swear there was something similar here in in the ate 90's or early 2000's, but I can't find it, so I might be mistaken.

>I think whites and asians are ok
Fuck off, NO MIXING!

A little mixing is ok, just don't overdo it.

>spreading your white ass for niggress pegging

I didn't think you could go any lower Germany

Asians are based user

I wish I took a screencap of it, yesterday an user from South Africa was talking about how German men would go on sex tourism vacations there to find tribal men/women to copulate with.

The country with the biggest AIDS epidemic.

what's going on here?

Wow, you're an idiot.

You don't get out much do you?

racist cunt

Famine'd

This is what the offspring will look like.

>Char's Counterattack

Nicely done, Hungary.

They'll have to laser those eyes. There's no way any coloration would happen.

>tfw no conservative chocolate gf

I would tbqh.

Is that Brittannyventi? That was a long time ago tho

I'm actually in a mixed marriage and my wife and her family hates niggers. Triggered?

neurons not being fired

That must be an awkward thanksgiving then

Chindian. Mix of pajeets and chong chinks. We are going to run over this fucking world

Nope. But we just celebrated Chinese new year with a hot pot and some karaoke. Afterwards the wife and I hit the sack to spread my anglo seed. Shit was so cash

I wouldn't have taken her out in the first place.

>I'm black myself, I've got nothing against white people but the idea of my kids potentially looking more white than black bothers me a bit.

Nothing wrong with that at all

this is why styx is my homeboy, he just chills and rambles for 10 - 15 minutes

Who is this semen demon?

Take you back to my place so i can eat that oreo-flavored pussi.
>omg user you are so straightforward i like it

>wake up
>back to reality
>back to single life with shit job
>jizzing in hand day in and out

Sighhh some guys are so lucky with their qt as fuk gfs

So, I have super pretty blue eyes, and all the bitches love them, but the blacks are always the most forward and vocal about it.

The funniest one was probably "You got really pretty eyes, yous and me needa fuck"

Well did you fuck her?

This.

>gibs me shekels ombabunkaumbabuka :DDD

Hell no, that one was a fat disgusting one. I probably wouldn't do it with anything but the better looking halfbreeds.

The original one looks so wrong... 90% of these people look like they are subhumans or suffered a terrible accident that forever damaged the bone structure of their faces

Of course she wants the superior aryan seed. She shouldn't have it though

We don't need a race of confused mud people running around.

The one in the top left corner is ugly as fuck, but most of these people don't even look bad.

potatoed

She's based.Even made reference to Dr. Chose Bine Peterson

It's the Brazil syndrome. They all look like they could be human, but there's something in the face that makes you just know they really arent.

kek

Those rootless mixed tumblr kids with identity criris in her video makes a pretty strong argument against mixing.

Also she looks pretty light skinned, probably half Caucasian all ready.

i seriously doubt everyone is going to be mixed by 2050.

i have a white gf and hope to have several white babies with her. also live in south dakota so very few jigaboos around here.

I'm not a nigger lover or anything, but she's petty qt. I could see myself inserting my big white cock into her black pussy and planting my white seed inside her womb.

she kind of looks like oprah

kek

>mixed babies

You mean niggers.

this.
I have to make shitty cancer tier """comedy""" routines 2/3 videos to gain subs. The third video is about saving the white race.

vid related. This is has more likes than any of my serious videos that have existed for several months.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeOLvBMRnLE

what is funny is how many here support race mixing once they find a republican non-white person

nice delusion, chang. I was stabbed in elementary school by a chink. I live in SGV btw.

>what is funny is how many here support race mixing once they find a republican non-white person
Non-white real conservatives are rare as fuck