DACA girl asked me to marry her

So this friend I have confided to me she's on DACA a few days ago and doesn't want to go back so in a desperate bid to avoid the God Emperor's wrath she asked me to marry her she said it'll only be for some time while she gets the green card and that she's willing to "fufill the responsibilities of a wife" meaning i can fuck her for the year or two the marriage would last. She even alluded to letting me cheat if I want to. I'm thinking of taking the offer sempais mind you I'm a sperg 24yrl virgin beta and shes a 7/10 on a good day I feel this might be the only chance I have to have a real adult relationship with a girl and have nothing to lose in the divorce. But I wanna know what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prenup

She has to go back.

Never get married

Just had a 62 year old man tell me this today

He said he wasted 38 years of his life being married

Now he lives out of a ultra luxury RV and travels the country fucking tinder sluts

Enjoy getting divorced and giving her half your stuff.

Do it faggot.

Would that make you happy?

I second that notion

Your life would probably work out like a romantic comedy at that point, that's fuckin hilarious

Make the condition that you have to stay married forever because as soon as a girl loses her virginity she's worthless to other men.

prenup or else your life is fucking over

You can't marry outside your race. If you aren't going to create white children then the least you can do is not create more brown ones.

surely this can't backfire OP

how do yo spread your genes and ensure the survival of the white race senpaialam?

> her being a virgin

Lol

Get a prenup OP.

fucking do it or GTFO to r9k where you belong nu male

I don't have any stuff

you impregnate sluts along the way and disappear on them

Don't do it. But if you do, prenup. And condoms.

You'd be a complete moron to do this.

So, have fun being a complete moron. Hope you enjoy losing your money and pride.

I know this guy who married my neighbors daughter she got married to him he was from Bolivia after 7 years and 5 kids with the daughter he divorced her and brought over his origanol family.

You have to report her to the new DHS website Trump put up

Ok OP I'll bite

How long have you known her ?
Did you know she was an illegal?
How do you know her?

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

tell her no and blackmail her into having sex or else youll report her

Have the wedding in front of the US office of immigration. Also she has to go back sorry not sorry.

Her stick condition she put is that she abosolutely wants no children

She's trying to lure you into betraying your country and your president. If you do it, don't come back. She wants to abuse the system instead of going about it the legal way.

Don't.

Beyond everything else about it that's a bad idea (she could fuck you over, you're helping an illegal break the law, etc), this will now be a thing that you've done. For the rest of your life.

If you ever get married for real, you'll have to explain why you have an ex-wife because you were helping an illegal get a green card in exchange for sex.

lul enjoy your soros funded project. he's got your info now

Deport her instead

This is Sup Forums not an imaginary love advice service. Go fantasise about your non-existent love life some where else.

I've been told by every male relative over the age of 30 (dad, brothers, uncles etc.) never to get married, and I think I'll follow their advice.

Sure do it
But sign a prenuptial

Punctuation exists for a reason.

String her along and give her a test drive. Ass to mouth. Weird shit like that

She's already on a list to be fastracked into deportation
Waste of time, fampai

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html

Marry her then plan a honeymoon in El Salvador. When you get there, burn her passport and leave.

Three Years or so she just told me last week. I know her from college

>have nothing to lose in the divorce.

oh user...

Fucking race traitor cunt.

Say yes, let her move in with you, and then file a report with ICE before the actual marriage

So wouldn't it then be a good deal for him to marry her, have fun fucking her and then watch her get deported.

nice do it and give her children op, that way you can keep her

no because ICE will fuck him in the ass for helping an illegal break the law

No. You're going to fall hard for her I bet, and in the end, shes going to cuck you.

Even if she plays along for like a year, and in your mind you really become husband and wife, she's going to cuck you. She's going to end up fucking some nigger, and say "Well user, it was a fake marriage to begin with! I told you you could fuck others too!" and she'll shove it in your face.

Fuck that. Tell her pay you $10,000, nut in her face on your wedding night, and never see her again unless ICE comes knocking for an interview, or to haul your ass to jail. This bitch is legit trying to cuck you. Don't be a faggot numale beta cuck. This is such a liberal move.

Condescending, self rightous, and only really shows she's susceptible to the cherry picking fallacy.

This is a shit idea, OP.

First, it's can be a fucking hard process. From what I can tell it depends almost entirely on the official handling the paperwork, but I'm fairly sure that given her status they'll pay extra close attention to your relationship.

You have to provide proof that the two of you are a legitimate couple and you're facing jail time and massive fines if you're caught. It doesn't end once the marriage is complete either. They'll keep checking up on you.

Second, and more importantly, you're assuming responsibility for any expenses the government makes towards this bitch for the next 10 years. So if she gets her papers, tells you to go fuck yourself, and decides to live on welfare, YOU will pick up that tab.

Don't be retarded, OP. Just hire a fucking hooker.

No no she doesn't want that it's her only real condition

They can be fought in court. Don't try it goy.

interdasting

>abusing the sacred institution of marriage

No. There's no love in this marriage for you, and she is being openly deceitful. She needs to accept the reality of her situation, and act appropriately, not prey on autists like you. Do not undermine the state and your culture if your only reason is because you might get laid.

ignoring the fact that this might be the worst economic decision of your life, it will probably also be the reason why you're never going to have an adult relationship.
(begging for sex - and that's what you're going to do - might be normal marriage behaviour but is in no way an expression of an adult relationship)

Is it illegal if she gets a lawful marriage?

Would she be of service to your country? Could you honestly say she'd put more into the system than take out? If you can say yes without doubt, prenup and marry. I stress the prenup.

Otherwise, she has to go back.

Fake die faggot

Unless she actually signs an agreement that stipulates you having unfettered permission to fuck her raw then she wont fuck u and will just bail with the documentation.

it's really one of those grass is always greener tales. I know single guys who are older, lonely, and wish they had shared more memories and experiences in their life with a significant someone.

>Migrant roasties

Now now user, just quit being lazy and go out there and treat a woman like the woman she deserves to be treated as

Buddy, do it. That spicy pussy is going to be so good, she'll slip through the cracks and has no chance of being deported. Totally worth. Post nudes of her here for ya boy

If the marriage is just for staying in the US, yeah, it's specifically illegal.

please see this post for a detailed explanation

>go through with it
>do your thing for 729 days
>last day report and deport her
C'mon senpai

It's meaningless.

You'll get HPV just let the law run its course. She may get to stay, but if she doesn't, even better desu.

Have some respect for yourself. Or alternatively, say that you have to test for compatibility (and this part is key), have sex with her and don't catch feelings.

This way, she is tricked into thinking she has a savior, so she'll fuck like her life depends on it, you break wizardhood and she goes back. Win-win.

I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. Who knows how many mara 18 dicks she had to suck in her illegals-only apartment complex riddled with gang members and their abuelitas collecting SS money illegally at your expense to even leave her house.

You do know that even if she promises sex, the second she's married she can and will will deny sex and threaten to call you a rapist if you touch her. This isn't a business deal. A business deal is when two people offer something to each other. She offers you nothing. She gives a promise that is entirely worthless and in exchange she gets free citizenship and a claim to half your wealth through divorce.

I think youre full of shit.

Just wanna say, anyone who isn't telling you to get in those guts is a cuck NEET famalam

This is equally true
If you're not gonna marry, you need to stay fit and be outgoing

Dont do it. She can and will fuck your life up.

Say yes, but only if she gives you a month of free Ass to Mouth access and is basically your sex slave. Then break your word.

He's contributing to degeneracy m8

Promiscuity isn't only bad when girls do it

That signed agreement would be invalid in court.

Better than this, agree, get her to fuck you before, then report her to ICE.

Dude first of all this is a retarded idea. Second, that bitch has no leverage to give you stipulations. Deport her lawbraking man using slut ass.

Alright cool. Makes sense that it would be. Just didn't know if it actually was.

Then all he is doing is legalizing some shit skin for a few weeks of nasty ass pussy

>tfw have fucked a mexican illegal in US and she wanted me to get her preg so she could stay
>tfw fucked with her condom three times and never called again after she went full i love you mode

5 years of prison and up to $250,000 in fines if you get caught. Given the political climate, an especially vindictive prosecute can also tack on extras such as "harboring an illegal alien", "interfering with the jurisdictions and duties of a federal officer", "providing false and misleading statements to a federal officer", etc. Each of those can be an additional 3-5 years and $100,000+ fines.

Go for it OP.

If you divorce 5+ years later.

If you divorce 1-2 years after marriage they are usually upheld.

That is why he needs to get the nookie up front, and then renege on the breaking the law part.

Alright OP I will continue to Bite
Is she intelligent
Are you good friends or just people you know
What's her major
Do you already have a crush on her

Just say yes, propose to her, fuck her for a few weeks / months and then drop her before you officially get married. That way you get rid of your wizard status and don't get fucked in the ass by ICE for helping an illegal stay since you won't actually marry her.

make her suck ur dick first. and then tell her no

>She even alluded to letting me cheat if I want to.
She's definitely gonna cheat on you and rarely (if ever) have sex with you.

do you really think this shit would last nigga

You must be a such a fucking fag if she chose you for this kek.

That old guy is a lying fag that is using Grindr to fuck other dudes and telling you he is fucking girls.
Being married is amazing

>Is she intelligent
Yeah she's not an air head
>Are you good friends or just people you know
We've been friends for some time now
>What's her major
Special education major, might cure my autism
>Do you already have a crush on her
She's cute but no

Don't do it, if you are indeed a sperg she will betray you, everyone knows that unless you grab her by the pussy, mexican women are heartless bitches, for the most part.

Don't do it OP, don't do it.

Dad told me the same. Mom threatened divorce multiple times through out the relationship and honestly thought nothing of it

Fuck her then throw her over the wall

No the deal is that it won't or at the very least won't plan to make it last initially.

inseminate

If you fall for this trap you deserve everything you get

>mexican women
She Nicaraguan

I really wouldn't OP. Even if you don't have anything now, who knows what you'll have several years down the line. It's something that can greatly bite you in the ass later even if you don't care about the cons at this moment in time.

Also know that prenups are not full proof. Marrying her presents her with the option of being able to fuck your life over later. Do you really wanna take that chance just because your feeling a bit desperate?

then don't do it.

This.

Don't do it. Tell her the exact reasons. Hell you might knock her up and then when she divorces you have a little shitter