USA Appreciation Thread

ITT we post the best things about America that make us wish we could be FREE

>not knowing the feeling of having an All-Star Special before a long day of car riding
Must be sad

waffle house really is the greatest, how did you learn about it?

Don't you guys have a hue beef industry?

Guns

Waffle House is disgusting and filthy

I knew a guy that managed one. He and his family were nasty, greasy, smelly people.

Never eat at WH.

legal weed

I've never been to one since they don't exist in my state, but I always see videos of nigger fights in them.

I visited freedomland couple years back

the single thing I wish the most we had down here are the diners

we do, it's really good but yours has more variety of flavors due to sauces and rubs and smoking, we don't do much of that

gold in the water

Waffle House is for white trash and niggers. IHOP isn't all that great either but it's definitely a huge step above. Something about all day breakfast brings out the lowest of the lower class.

Can someone redpill me on wafflehouses?
I only ever see them on worldstarhiphop when people have fights late at night

Ugh. They are just terrible.

Even the dishes are dirty and everything is sticky.

It's like someone decided to serve waffles in a gas station bathroom.

My nigga

>be burger
>go bankrupt
>die in poverty

nothing like stopping at a waffle house at 3 in the morning while on a road trip

That's literally it. You don't see them by upper class neighborhoods.

Holy shit Alaska has legal weed?

I live literally 100 meters from a waffle house and It sucks, IHOP belgian waffles are better

Waffle House is the shit pic related is what I love about America

Just to be clear, this is BBQ sauce, NOT ketchup.

>IHOP
>Huge step above
nah
seervice is awful
food is awful and overpriced
clientele is basically the only advantage, but it's a shit restaurant

cheap, good, warm food served in a comfy as fuck atmosphere 14/7
pecan waffles with butter and syrup and a side of hash browns with cheese and onions with two slices of bacon and some scrambled eggs
less than ten bucks

Minor league is better. Cheaper and not so much crowd. Best is little girls softball, no crowd and maked thesport fun to spectate.
>the single thing I wish the most we had down here are the diners
You don't have little restaurants with cheap dlop?
Why would you be stopping at 3am? You start at midnight and drive through to where you're going.

They're Denny's for niggers good hash browns though

They're literally only in nigger neighborhoods

Every single thing about your post is wrong.

WH is nasty, disgusting, filthy garbage.

Our women are shit.

>implying

Solid pick OP, love me some Waffle House hash browns

Tim W?

Yes. A judge ruled it legal as a privacy right a long time ago and they just finally threw it out to a vote so stores could sell it.

This, if you want breakfast just make it yourself.

I've had to endure >6 months without Chick-fil-A. I almost cried when I got back.

American broads are so easy to wheel the sluts anyways. I'm sorry you think your women are shitty and I hope you find a nice woman of your own race and start a family.

>You don't have little restaurants with cheap dlop?

we do, but they don't serve breakfast and the traditional meal is rice, beans and terrible well done beef

for breakfast we just go to bakeries but it's not the same experience at all, and at late hours if you are lucky you can find some burger joints open but that's it

Waffle House hash browns with cheese = god tier

I miss Waffle House.

California is hell.

america is shit. i am from china and I am here because of work and its just a big pile of nothing. people are too loud here and eat nothing but burgers. its nasty

Waffle house used to be my spot. Foods not great and it wreaks of smoke but everyone's nice there

Four door convertible

I haven't been to WH in at least 20 years. I forgot about them until I saw one in a shitty part of town. Only good for road trips but even then I'd just get Dennys instead for a moons over my hammy if I wanted breakfast food. We have firstwatch here in FL and that's the nicest breakfast chain place here.

Waffle House isn't about the fucking food, it's about being there for the drunk, tired, and hungry masses while they're on the road at 3AM. You don't go to Waffle House, you end up there.

One AR, one 1911, one twelve gauge shotgun, 1k rounds for each, earned as part of a course in the middle of high school.

This is so boring, we have these in Lapland too. I went to one of these places as a kid with my family, still have those two goldpieces that I found.

On the topic:
>Double bacon whopper
>Guns

>am from china
Go back now commie chink piece of shit. I am surprised you are able to actually see people eating burgers out of the narrow slits you call eyes. You mongoloids are fucking disgusting to look at.

big in south USA
they are heaven on earth

waffle house is a lot of things

to me waffle house/all day breakfast places are where you end up after partying for the entire night and needing to eat some greasy food to recover

Fuck you buddy Waffle House is clean. They cook the shit in front of you and they go through so much food it's always fresh.

Wisconsin is a wonderful place, my shitskin friend. There's nothing like being in Green Bay when the Packers play

God I hate chickfila. Not because of the business but because of how much people irrationally fucking love the shit out of it. Its decent food but its just fucking fried chicken my god why is it always packed.

I agree cali restaurant choice sucks. I went there and there's not even fast food or regular ice cream shops. I ate from the 99cent stores bc they have good produce cheap

shut up zipper head
USA is superior to china in every way
we even do chinese food better
now fuck off

Freddy's Custard is God Tier. Nothing else like it on earth I shit u not

isn't KFC going down the hill? my guess is it probably took over the spotlight

This my family always wants to eat there. Fuck me their slide isn't even good

i wish men could be free to jack off in public

Hey user guess what if you don't get caught you're free to do whatever you want in public

this is exactly how I feel about In-N-Out. it's just a fucking burger people

Ya KFC isn't what it used to be. Ever since they merged with long John silvers it screwed both franchises and their food sucks now

Open your tiny slit eyes and shake the rocks out of your head you chink

Long john silvers was the grossest restaurant name ever so unappealing

We can own semi auto rifles and body armor

It's awesome

popeyes is the new kfc

Texas cheesesteak with hashbrowns smothered and covered mi amigo.

>Closest Waffle House is 4 hours away
>New England is a living hell

GUN

China's mad bc we don't make dogs and cats into egg rolls kek

ew it's all dry and shit

I miss Waffle House. For a buck I could get a burger at like 4AM in the morning after a nightlong session of DnD.

"legal"
I'm still worried Sessions will enforce federal law with regards to marijuana.

I hope that filename is a joke

COMMERCE CLAUSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT LEGAL

(even though it should be and that ruling was bullshit)

Nice rice cooker

Yeah we in the civilized world don't make fake cabbage and keep dogs as pets instead of in our stomachs

> falling for the stitched ball jew.

I lived in Harbin and people used to shit on the street, shit in the subway train, scream at each other all the time and I knew plenty of places that sold "beef" which was actually dog meat. Fuck off chink and go back to your backwards shithole

false

You must not live in the waffle belt

I'm about to go to taco bell brahs.

What should I get? I haven't eaten all day, so I'm starving and going to load up.

You are fucking pathetic. This is a nationalist board you cuck.

Are you aware that all restaurant prepared food is nasty, disgusting, filthy garbage?

Really, because someone who operated a Waffle House told you of the shit you do you think they all suck now. But that is what people at all restaurants do. In every restaurant everywhere someone has dipped their balls into the mayonnaise. They've wiped their ass with a salad. They dropped a steak on the floor, stepped on it, then plated it.

That is how is it eating in a restaurant. At the very minimum. at Waffle House they make your food right in front of you. That cuts own slightly on the degeneracy but doesn't entirely eliminate it.

Nigger

Double decker tacos, Baja blast and an empanada.

Pepto-Bismol, Gas-X and some adult diapers.

Man i used to go with my wife for breakfast on a dinner and eat like a pig, 15.00 dolaroos with a 3.00 tip. I will never eat like that here with 15 bucks.

brazil is alright

You shut the fuck up you retarded leaf.

They make it where you can see at Freddy's too. That's literally why I eat there. Everywhere else is gross

>body armor
Not in every state though

Bumfights!!

I think I'll throw some of those habanero doubles onto this shit.