WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims run Federal reserve.

Interesting because the so-called "ban on Muslims" actually had nothing to do with Muslims at all, and specifically referenced potentially harmful countries that were laid out by the Obama administration as a threat to the United States.

"Israel claims responsibility for the judaic terrorist attack yesterday evening..."

are leaves the chosen people of kek?

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA

Hitler didn't kill 6 million muslims.

Oh hey it's still true.

>Hitler didn't kill 6 million muslims.
top kek

yes, he has truly abandoned us

Piss off, replace White Male with Jew and look, youre a Nazi too. We're all Nazis, pissant.

>Replace the word Muslim with White and ask yourself: do I sound like a Jew?

fpbp

Damn it Mexico

Lord KEKET wills it

REPLACE THE WORD NAZI WITH THE WORD MUSLIM AND ASK YOURSELF DO I SOUND LIKE A JEW?

BUT WHERE JEWS BOMBING GERMANY???

oh, they were?
shit

lel

The ban targets and affects Muslims and people who are not Muslim including people who are doctors who trsvil the world who are American studying the zika virus. This ban needs to be looked

And Donald needs to get his business out of the countries if he wants to do that

Pawar is president of the Nationalist Congress Party and has been allegedly involved in land scams. His daughter, Supriya Sule, owns stake in Panchshil. Trump Towers Pune is the first building with Trump's name on it in the country.

there, fixed it for you OP

Illustrates the difference between the Left and Right thought process:

Left:
>By connecting this idea to another thoughtcrime, we prove this idea is badthink. I have a closed mind that designates certain thoughts verboten, and if I can connect other ideas to these forbidden ideas, then those ideas should be closed to me too. I never consider ideas on their merits or reconsider my moral positions.
Right:
>Restriction Islamic immigration is an idea correct in it's merits. If others have had similar policies restricting subversive and destructive sects, then it is likely they had merit too. I have an openmind and will support ideas based on their merit and am willing to reconsider my preexisting positions.

Replace Muslim with Nazi and it all makes sense.

Replace all their "fuck white people" narratives with "fuck the jews" and replace "Black Lives Matter" with "German Lives Matter"...

And ask yourself..

Does that sound like a fucking NAZI?

>do i sound like a nazi?

That is the wrong question to ask. The correct question "is being a nazi a bad thing?"

.......no it isnt, if you were wondering.

.... okay.. doing that.......
....nope.

Jews are pedophile murderers who want to destroy western civilization

Why don't we just remove Muslims AND Jews instead? Permanently.

are you a faggot?

......yes you are.

>Jews have a habit of blowing themselves up in clubs and driving trucks into crowds of people while shouting "Allahu Akbar".

>Muslims own 98% of the mainstream media, Hollywood film studios and television networks.

Hmm...

basically the story of Weimar Germany

commies (typically jews) did violent protest shit and terrorism, burned Reichstag then Aryans chimp'd out

Kek

obviously, muslims don't control "the media" but do have inordinate influence due to muh oil

JEWS FLEW PLANES INTO THE WTC AND PENTAGON.
JEWS DID MASS SHOOTINGS IN SAN BERNARDINO AND A GAY BAR IN FLORIDA.

Isn't ottoman majority muslim?

there are not many jews in Syria, Iran, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Libya or Iraq

Oooh, he said the F word he must be serious.

Muslims killed Jesus

Iran is actually the only Muslim country with Jews
Really jogs the noggs

Replace the word Jew with Christian and ask yourself, "do I sound like an enlightened progressive?"

He will found the Imperium of Man and lead us to the stars, OP

>go to Muslim country and say "I'm a Muslim"
>go to Muslim country and say "I'm a Jew"

Why is Bam Margera still doing this jackass shit?!