Sup Forums can't explain this shit and they fucking hate it...

Sup Forums can't explain this shit and they fucking hate it. I've been posting this for a while and no one can explain this.

I thought blacks were inferior? hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?source_location=minibar
huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-22-year-old-is-already-an-engineer-at-nasa_us_5894c59be4b0c1284f25c913
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=QSjDo_WplsA
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhVIRXwnQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do bell curves work again?

>affirmative action hire

On average, yes they are inferior. Outliers exist however.

>yaaaaasssssss

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?source_location=minibar

>inb4 affirmative action

nope. read the article. your entire racist theory about the world, debunked.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-22-year-old-is-already-an-engineer-at-nasa_us_5894c59be4b0c1284f25c913

>NASA

>diversity hire
>bell curves average accounts for people outside of it

>Yah.

YAS QUEEN SLAYYY

>I'm too stupid to understand the word "average"

This

do you expect us to believe that arnt thousands of other kids who happen to white or asian who are qualified but cant get the position because they dont have shitskin?

>be me
>already 22 year old engineer at Lockheed
>not a negro

affirmative action..

I think she is being given that job and the gpa due to her skin color.

jesus user, it's just a single nigger.

Not surprising. Outliers exist and black woman are for more likely to have an IQ of a 120 or higher. It's a strange phenomena.

>I don't know what a statistical outlier is

Nice try faggot.

Maybe this is why nasa no longer achieves anything.

you're right user. i guess that's why nasa doesn't make a big deal when they hire whites but it's news worthy when they hire a nigger.

NASA ain't what it used to be.

outlier

>22
>young
I'm going to be graduated and a software engineer at Microsoft/Amazon by the time I'm 20, where's my article?

>Canadians smarter than americans

hahahaha stupid americans you are inferior

Im sure the huffington post is credible news source and has no left leaning bias.

>reading all of you dumbasses trying to explain this shit and failing miserably

hahahah

NASA was forced to hire an unqualified and incompetent negroid to comply with federal government mandated affirmative action policy.

>huffington post
You're not even trying are you?

are you the one that got that chip in his hand? and a promotion a couple of months back?

Why is this a news story? It's not exceptional.

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>(((huffingtonpost)))

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sander with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

>be in high school
>take a mandatory career preparation class
>teacher is a female gorilla
>have to help her work PowerPoint everyday because she messes it up
>stop using PowerPoint and goes to an overhead projector after a while
>uses quizzes that are easily found online
>final test is take-home
>mfw she tells me she used to work for NASA before her husband got orders to move bases

Damn, beat me to it.

Also, kys OP.

>Yah.

(you)

pretty easy to explain.

Blacks need constant pat on the backs for doing achieving anything that normal for white people.
I don't understand how black people aren't upset about shit like this.

Seriously, their entire race gets a gold star for doing normal things.

Wow, jamal tied his shoes, more news at 11.

Says the troll fishing for yous jokes on you faggot.

You're right, NASA has competition from African countries now in aerospace

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

Did she surpass this man?

Nice LLBean boots Anti-fa! Being Anarchist pays I see!

Nigga ayoo shiiet aaaaaaaaah (I feel good!)

This. She only replaces the ink and paper in their printers and fetches coffee for people

>I've been posting this for a while
first time i've seen it.
But just in case, exceptions exist.
Alternatively, affirmative aciton.

because we don't import asians like our country depends on it

crewfags need to scrub up.

I honestly don't understand how people under 100 iq can exist in this world. But i bet its nice to be dumb and ignorant from time to time

Learn stats dumbass

>mit
>5.0
>implying black privilege isn't real
>implying womyn privilege isn't real
>engineer without engineer cert (protip: it's illegal to even make this claim)
huh...rlymksuthing

If she had one decent discovery that wasn't plagiarized?
Yes.

That the individual isn't the beneficiary of this news, but their race, is indicative of the state of their race, and the condition of the hire.

The majority of Israeli aid is in military subsidies. We can't directly install bases like we do in other satellite states like Japan or Germany, so we just give them cash on the side.

>Not a graduate
>Given the job anyway
I wonder... could this be... A diversity hire?

>the left doesn't understand that one person is not all people which was the whole idea behind racism to begin with but its now the only defense for their backwards ideology: the post

I wonder why she got the job, hmm?

This right fucking here

>affirmative hiring
>affirmative grading
>rich parents with connections

Liberals love talking about "privilege" so much, this woman is privilege embodied.

Probably the best thing I've heard

>Why isnt Fox News make it a breaking-news headline every time NASA hire someone?

>tfw black
>tfw 3.99 GPA
>tfw rejected by nasa because they already filled their token diversity hire
Whites have it so easy

They hid away under lock and key Obama's papers when he was president of law review.
Why?
Because if they were made public, it will be revealed that Obama is not only underqualified to be potus, but extremely anti-american.

I want to see this niggress' thesis papers before I pass judgement.

Alternatively:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

It's almost like thier 40% drags the average down.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSjDo_WplsA

this dude just lies to the camera as if people dont know basic aerodynamics

Had a drinking buddy who was an engineer at the nasa branch in town, fucker was a normal person dealing with aerodynamics so shit like re entry for prototype models.

Nearly all that shit is done via computers these days, it's not as hard as number crunching on chalkboards all night with books full of self written theory.

This

>Wow, jamal tied his shoes, more news at 11.
black teen built a computer so fucking smart
black kid able to read 300 books what a fucking achievement
another black teen followed a guide to build something with legos what a massive achievement for humanity they could use him at nasa

POL isn't just a big neo-nazi mass of people, you're thinking of stormfront. Anyways, the "neo-nazi's" would explain that by saying she has white genes as most blacks in the USA do as a result of the slave massa. I personally know blacks aren't all completely retarded because a sizable number of them reject poverty pimps like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson (since muh March wit MLK guyzzzz we've been just milkin that barely a legacy and getting paid for not doing shit!) and similarly reject any attempts by the "liberal (re:controlled opposition) white bourgesie left" to pigeonhole their identity and ideology like "kind slavemassas"

You should ask her to explain to you what outliers are, and what regression to the mean is.

nasa probably have 200 12 yo chinese

i like how they dont even have welding masks they just close their fucking eyes

alright OP
racewar is over
blacks are superior
can we have more gibs for white NEETS

youtube.com/watch?v=RhhVIRXwnQE

I bet she can solder cpu's like a champ too! :^)

I've had two teachers who have worked for NASA. They both hated their time there saying too many people get their ideas stifled in the politics set in place by the old timers.

Someone has to make the coffee.

this is a little racist and sexist for me. you're saying that theres something wrong with her in the first place, so that working for NASA at 22 is some sort of news worthy accomplishment.

to me she's just a normal person, but you've pointed out that she's actually total shit and that becoming a NASA engineer finally makes her worthwhile. thanks for clearing that up for me

100 is supposed to be average.
If you keep eliminating everyone with an IQ less than 100, you end up with only one person left.

To play devil's advocate, that's how debate is taught in highschools in America. You're graded on how far you can get through your prepared script in the time given, and by how closely you follow the format. Whoever speaks the fastest is the winner, it's really awful. I still have my debates and templates from a few years ago if you want some proof.

>Sup Forums can't explain this shit and they fucking hate it.

my world view accounts for this and your assertion that it doesn't is wrong 0/10

One girl is smarter than her family. Explain that. You cant.

This

OP is a racist bigot i mean come on its 2016+1!

its like how children imagine their world. africa really is a continent of darkness

Best post.

Megan?

>diversity hires
It's actually easier to be black. Places are made to consider you ahead of more skilled applicants.
The system is actually rigged in a black person's favor. They just can't keep themselves from becoming criminals anyway. It's ridiculous really.
If niggers are really that intelligent they should be fine segregated from us. They can take some of California and make it their own nation. That's good enough for their population size.

1) Sterilise all people below 100.
2) Wait two generations for the numbers to build-up again.
3) Goto 1

>inb4 error in the measurement
100 is already borderline retarded, any mistake would more +-5 points, so not people would be harmed by mistake, only quasi-people that aren't quite subhuman.

Wow. 1-Canada 2-USA 3-Argentina

>5.0 GPA
is MIT high school? my college's GPA capped at 4.0. You got above a 4 for an A+, but would only cancel out an A- in that same semester.

Soon

This. OP is confirmed for being a racist jerk.

NASA has been a joke and a shell of its former glorious self for the past couple of decades now.

If Trump's serious about returning to the Moon, the diversity hire shit needs to end right now.

One in 250 million. Ya. Guess they are superior

This is the same organization that allowed this woman to be an astronaut

Its good thing my father (who was a NASA engineer in the 70's) is no longer alive to see this.

She is obviously a diversity hire. I have heard stories from my fathers buddies that will make you cringe.

NASA is a dead institution. SpaceX is where its at and shes at NASA because Elon Musk told this talent-less cunt to take a short walk off a steep cliff.

>Sup Forums can't explain this shit
Affirmative action

>Sup Forums can't explain this shit
What's not to explain?
Go to college at 18
Graduate in 4 years, at 22
Get hired by NASA as an Engineer

literally who?