Opinions, Sup Forums?

Opinions, Sup Forums?

looks like a wind-up

its a false flag created by facist right wingers to give themselves a good narrative, nice try nazi.

Everything is correct, but the conclusion is wrong.
Rule Hibernia!

>Irish
>white
The Irish are such niggers they had to go and kidnap a patron saint from Britain!

This. Obviously fake.

>pissing off the Irish on St. Patties Day

I genuinely disagree with this opinion

""otherizes""

Also it says nationalism like it's a bad thing.

The favelas and leafs are triggered. 10/10 OP its a resounding success!!! put in on the presses and meme it out.

>otherizes
This is so retarded it might be a false flag for all I care, but god dammit is it infuriating.

I think you should go back to TV.

Good thing it's 2017 then.

This is clearly a Sup Forums false-flag lul

yeh, ive got an opinion.

shoot that fucking person in the back of the head.

It's 2017 though

Fuck these retarded nigger faggots, eh Dego?

>2016

Looks like someone is living in the past.

>Twitter account has 18 followers and 7 tweets
>Tweets get about 1 like each
>Somehow OP knows about it

As a Mick this is bs. Nothing will stop me from getting wasted on St Patty's day and talking shit to inferior races.

intadesting...

>leaf

Reads like bullshit, is probably bullshit. Saged

WTF I hate getting drunk in public once a year now

B R O W N
A
G

not worth, by far, dignifying with a response

You're already the niggers of white people though.

Looks like a false flag to me.

>tfw studied abroad in Cork
>best times of my life
>Irish people were fucking awesome
>liked me better than other Americans I hung out with since I have 0% Irish blood in me and I wasn't a fucking autist
>wish I could find a job and settle down in Cork with a redheaded Irish girl

Is the Irish Army hiring? I have an EU passport (dual nationalities)

I want whites to go extinct because then liberalism will end.

>Irish
>white

and I could swear that the Irish were once just as outcast as the people of crayola...

st patricks day will go ahead whether they like it or not.

if some twit told me to stop celebrating it, i'll smash their fucking head in with what ever i can find.

What the fuck is wrong with black people?
Not only do they break the law without care that they'll go to jail, but they fucking film it and put it on the internet so they're 100x more likely to be locked away

SMEE again. GOAN fuck yourself.

You tell me Kangaroo Jack.

Its to brag about how thugging we are dumb white boi

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>my taxdollars keep these monkeys alive

>potatoes
>white

HAHAHAHAHA

My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. Fuck these cunts

I'd prefer it if st patrick's wasn't considered a white holiday desu.

they were white. Can't help if ancestors didn't like catholics.

I have plenty, friend.

This, it's a pretty good one too. Let's meme this

>skater trash hanging out with dyed hair sluts and niggers
>relaxed
Deserved it.

they have no foresight, they quite literally live in the present only.

No white person deserved to be touched by a darkie.

I wonder what happened to these people. Were they arrested? Were there charges? Was anyone sent to prison? I don't understand how people with seemingly no ability to consider the possible consequences of their actions can simultaneously possess the financial responsibility to afford such nice cars.

>fruitbowl relaxed while walking into a crowd of niggers
>didn't even get his hands out of his pockets to block any incoming blows
Deserved it.

This would explain why black athletes are broke two years after the end of their careers, unless they've hired a jewish accountant (who usually embezzles them)

>encourages and perpetuates the idea of whiteness and white culture
Wow. And I only used it as an excuse to get wasted on Jameson and Guinness. Now I'll get drunk with white pride warming my heart. BRING IT ON! SKÅL!

I could see it either way tbqh famalamb.

as a Chicagoan, i want this so badly. every year the city is overrun by suburban idiots wearing green plastic shit and vomiting in the streets at 10 AM. literally hundreds of thousands of them like it's the goddamn zombie apocalypse.

Blacks don't have that thing in their brain that says, "Hey, I should behave like a civil human being."

I know you're trolling, but a black might actually be vindicated by such horrors.

>Not crossing to the other side of the street as soon as you see feral nigs

I shiggy diggy.

>mfw 4th generation irish-americans are more irish than the irish themselves

>otherizes

>crossing the street
>not turning and going around the opposite block once you spot them

>What the fuck is wrong with black people?
Why are we still asking ourselves this question? By now, I thought that most white people had come to the sensible realization that they are just, genetically, retarded for the most part. Its really sad to say, but most of them belong in an African safari, and not in a modernized civilization where they are destined to fail and become drug dealers and welfare queens. As the old saying goes, niggers gonna nig.

hooooly fuck that bone sticking out of her leg and she doesnt even care

>2016

i want previous year man to leave.

Can Sup Forums collectively turn St Patrick's day into a white pride day? Let's normalize white pride.

It would also indirectly redpill some people who'd probably get berated by SJWs protesting at St Patrick's day parties downtown & shit.

thas one tough bitch, holy shit, gets run the fuck over by full sized sedan, bone coming out of her leg, not even crying. wtf must be high on crack or some shit

Like I said, nigs are retarded.

>Irish
>white

At least he's not Irish.

>lets stop celebrating a "holiday" where all you do is drink

yeah, good luck with that

wish someone grabbed the little nigger and beat people with him

Niggers only fight in packs.

Makes me cry. Not cos niggers are aggressive monkeys and bead this guy, but cos millions of white march to protect their """"rights""" aka privileges. Humanity is over, at least its white part.

I am extremely pro-gun control, but these videos are making me want to buy a gun.

Here's one of a niggy getting BTFO just for you, Oli.

This but it's almost believable because of how absurd the left is. It's really good to be honest.

Kinda smells like #DraftOurDaughters desu

I'd never go to an area with more than 10%+ black without backing. Usually below that they are just a nuisance and/or docile because they know their place.

> Irish
> "white"

Again, it is not the problem that in one fight blacks beat white. It is because they are aggressive chimps but everyone protects them. Recently I saw a reddit comment with like 25+ explaining why black lives matter is good and alll lives matter is bad.

>otherizes

hahaha... this explains belgium's success.

Name?

THICC

That's because they are probably upper middle class/removed from the cities whites who only meet blacks from decent families. They abstract them.

People say the same thing to me about "le not all blacks etc" and all I say is go walk down on the west end of my city and you'll change your tune right quick.

St. Patrick's day is just an excuse to get drunk.

>*deep sigh*

Every day, I become more sympathetic to Adolf Hitler and his cause.

>top 10 anime betrayals

did he died

Did someone say "Irish pride?"

Even if they are upper middle class I have no idea about the origins of this antiracism. If they are upper-middle class then they probably should have a decent education, but why then do they make logical flaws?

Who cares?

>Opinions, Sup Forums?

It's a troll account

What just happened?

Looks like a false flag made by Sup Forums.

>If they are upper-middle class then they probably should have a decent education
Why do you think this? Federal schools are still federal schools, and many private institutions are just as bad as federal schools, sometimes worse.

One more client for the obamacare.

I bet the beady eyed anglos were behind this one

>says the Canadian

Why can niggers just never have a fair fight? Every single time it's 1v1 until the white guy starts winning and then they just pile on him like a bunch of retarded monkeys.

Cos you have to be at least not stupid to earn enough to be in an upper-mid class. And what's wrong with federal schools? They are not ideal, but still.

No such thing, kikestein ahmed