Damn, Sup Forums BTFO. Love has no color, racists

Damn, Sup Forums BTFO. Love has no color, racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqsEKsRvtpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait for the Christmas pictures where Tiyana has a little half niglet baby and her wonderful black bf is MIA

And when she gets a black eye

You mad white boi?

Lol it can read

That guy is gay, no boy friend does shit like this.

triple confirms he's a queer that can't even compete with a white boi

All these women can't be wrong. Face it Sup Forums, your racist way of thinking is dying out. Beautiful brown mixed children will inherit the earth.

She's signalling so hard.

I know someone from high school who recently got blacked

>white girl in relationship with black guy for have a little baby together
>day of her birthday
>he apparently sends her to the hospital
>unconscious for a few days
>breathing with a ventilator
>some memory loss when she first woke up
>BF sets up GoFundMe or something for her
>holding out ~$1000 from her
>girl trying to take custody rights away from him

That's all I know. It hasn't made the news yet so I'm not going to post anything from Facebook. Good for the girl in the OP for finding a guy to do girly shit with her but I just hope she makes it out alive.

>tfw Sup Forums has exacerbated your racism but you're still trying to hold your morals together

Cmon Sup Forums Tell me you raided this cunts facebook.

dont let me down bruden.

>morals are the for the weak and cuckolds. The only thing that matters is your race. If a Religion/moral/idea/institution/person stands in the way of your racial integrity or actively undermines it then they must be purged with extreme violence.

Dont be a faggot user. Fight for your race. It is literally the ONLY thing that matters now.

All this does is confirm that women are consistently retarded.

We don't have to be right or wrong here.

Fact is she will suffer in the end not us, let her do what she wants. It wont change anything.

uh huh and what does her Dad think

Sup Forums's just mad that white girls are gonna turn them down for the superior BBC

>you just know

What you dont see is the male chimping out and treating her like excrement.

No, women are retarded.

This chicks a cuckquean.

Your daughter's nigger boyfriend probably wouldn't appreciate being called "boy".

rare flag

Bullshit she never received any message she just wanted to write some soppy shite to get likes of jewbook.

>boy
>boy
>boy
>boy
>boy

Once she turns 30 and hits the wall, she'll realize she is ready for a man. Then she will complain that no men want anything to do with her due to her coal burning past.

Agreed.

OP, is this in South Africa? Those names sound of Afrikaans origin.

Damn, even at such a young age she knows to be against Nazis like you all and your king Drumpf

that fucking racist painting blue face. I hope you an hero, Blue Lives Matter.

Nah white boi, she wanted the BBC so bad she found the one black guy in Kansas

Wrong

Love has a color and it's green

What are three things you cant give a nigger?

A black eye
A fat lip
A job

Can't wait to see what kind of ugly-ass nigger baby she's going to have.

Thanks for the reply. I guess USA really is cucked.

Maybe I'll just go back to Rhodesia.

this indeed. Race traitors are mostly lower class people because when you are successful you want your kid to look like you so that you live on in a way.

Really made me think

I love how he doesn't even bother mentioning his name.

Literally Token Black Guy.

Have you seen the HWNDU threads? We are all different races here, and coexist while taking the piss out of each other's nations. cunt.

>proudly publicly shaming acquaintances on fb

these self-righteous, virtue signaling faggoty nigger loving cuckolding retard liberals.

Have seen this shit so many times irl, almost always dirty cunt bitches who make fb posts about someone to hurt and humiliate them and fuck up their social life and reputation.

As far as sins of current times go, this one deserves it's own commandment.

she's only taming him. she knows he's capable of chimping out so she's trying her best to emasculate him early and fast

>love has no color.
Because it is an abstract. It doesn't truly exist in any tangible way.
Niggers do and they have a color. Black.

youtu.be/gqsEKsRvtpg

>Tiyana
White trash. Who cares.

>Literally 68 IQ sub-human monkey

If any of my daughter ever came home with a nigger, I honestly don't know what I'd do other than flip my shit.

Not that I care about interracial relationships, but think about this if you do.

196,817,552 whites in America
37,685,848 blacks in America

If blacks keep procreating with whites, pure blacks will die out and only mixes will be left, but there will still be millions of pure whites. These pure whites can come and further mix with the already mixed half black half whites and continue to push the white to black gene ratio to a larger and larger number with each generation.

Interracial procreation with whites kills the black race in America, so long as they don't allow mass immigration.

didn't brazil try that? just created the pardo menace.

plus we are getting bombarded with spics and asians so if your idea is to try the brazil whitening plan it's just going to get rid of the white people.

>love is love and as long as the couple is happy than that's all should matter

Guess pedophilia is alright then.

>Hate isn't taught, it is learned.
Why do people think platitudes mean anything?

>black folk laugh at skin heads an kkk members now we ain't scared of them types of idiots
hence why BLM doesn't exist at all

>love has no color age gender
Pedophilia is once again okay.

Why are women so retarded?

>pedos.
Don't forget incest as well, user.

Let me guess, dad is not in the picture right?

>but you're still trying to hold your morals together

What morals? The moral that you should allow people to suffer because of some fetishised race-mixing bullshit? The moral that your children should have to live in a society where they are bad for being white and they constantly have to lock their doors and never feel safe because society is filled with retarded half-niggers?

tldr

>didn't brazil try that? just created the pardo menace.
This. It's a disaster either way.

if there were a lot of blacks who lived in the midwest, they would've become mulatto a long time ago

they aren't race realists like southerners, who take pride in their heritage

Good point, I take it back.

Liberal white women are just beyond fucking redemption. They are all stuck in the mindset of worshipping blacks that all Americans are subjected to in popular culture and public schools.

how fucking delusional can you southern retards be? your states are like 50% white and all your white women fuck niggers. the south is where this interracial shit is rampant. the amount of denial you obese retards live in is absolutely comical

bitch don goofed. shoulda open'd a gofundme account.

No they don't

>Adolph

He's the single most important person in their entire lives and they can't even be bothered to spell his name correctly. Sad!

>Doesnt have time to deal with ignorange

>Writes and entire book about it on face book.

please faggot, interracial fucking is almost non-existent here, and when it happens we fucking condemn it, not celebrate it like you cucks

yet every nigger in the midwest has a white partner and you want to deny this? like i said, if you had the niggers instead of us, you'd have been mulatto a long time ago

Thank god for technology 20 years ago you could unwittingly marry a coal burner and perhaps never find out. If she wants to date a nigger it's fine by me, at least she isn't keeping her degeneracy hidden only to manifest itself after she traps some poor guy into marriage

Real White Women wouldn't touch a filthy monkey with a 20 foot pole. And only the liberal feminist freaks and overweight 40 year old hags go out with nignogs. All of the White Teen girls in my town all married white boys and now have like 3-5 white babies each. In my town all i see is white couples with white babies. This interracial mixing is not even as common as you think. Marxist Jewish Propaganda likes to portray mixed couples as a big thing now. That mixed couples are " cool and hip". White women don't like niggers. All women from different races wouldn never think about touching a nigger. They are subhumans and are prone to commit domestic abuse many many times more than a white man
Nice try KEK LOL

Would you date a redpilled mulatto?

OP here done being a faggot. Still gotta be careful. There's this gorgeous girl at my uni who lifts, did some social media stalking, come to find out she's dating one of the black football players. Check back a few months later on her Instagram, and, surprise surprise, no pics of the former boyfriend anywhere. Many KNOW the stigma yet do it anyway, and then hide it.

I could give shit less about interracial relationship. The thing what triggers me more about modern relationships is the facade and game people play till they reveal their true selves. I seen niggers date girls for almost 2 months just to fuck them be super nice to them then when they finally fuck them turn into a super asshole and dump them right after.

switched to mobile btw

>mother named Dawn
>the most white trash name in the America
>named her white daughter "Tiyana"
>father is nowhere to be seen

>If she wants to date a nigger it's fine by me

It's not going to be her though. The normalisation of miscegenation will affect your children and guaranteed your daughter will bring home Jamal, get pregnant, he fucks off. And it's going to be you funding your daughters lifestyle to look after the abomination of a retarded child that was spawned. Congrats, you got cucked.

didn't read

stay delusional you fat retards. there's a 100% chance you have nigger dna. you're not even white