Alright guys! What is this image about? Pizza gate? I need all the info you guys can tell me about it. People, time...

Alright guys! What is this image about? Pizza gate? I need all the info you guys can tell me about it. People, time, place, what's going on.

I hear it might be lady Gaga? This is just one part of the 3 or 4 part picture that's going around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
vid.me/NSnY
youtube.com/watch?v=WfKUWvVCwvE
youtube.com/watch?v=d8A3_BsH0aI&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=S1ryU_cg4kM&feature=youtu.be
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1515777
dailynews.com/general-news/20170201/sheriff-474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spirit cooking

red shoes obviously mean something

Possible location?

You think that's crazy? Look who else is involved. To think I have his Wolverine Poster on my wall right now. How embarrassing.

Possible location? Also what the fuck does that mean

I dont know but is this bitch going to fuck up the super bowl or not?

NOOOOOOOOOOO

no idea
they do it all the time, like a fun voodoo sorta evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

I got you senpai

New from DHS!

vid.me/NSnY

DHS knows!!!

vid.me/NSnY

"Pizza" center frame

Aren't you guys afraid of digging too deep?

this is from a cosplay event where they recreated scenes from The Doors movie (hollywood drugs and weird sex satanism scenes)

we are protected by an ancient frog god

if they go deeper they will find Trump in this...

S H A D I L A Y

see

checked and confirmed

nice find

After all the rumors of possible authorities taking action from FBIanon a few days ago this can no longer be stopped. Killing us won't accomplish anything but raise more suspicion. Almost everyone on Failbook is talking about it now. This has officially spilled over to the normies. In fact, this subject is sooo huge on FB that FB cannot stamp it out fast enough. Individuals are using their own accounts to spread it even more now without fear. Groups are dedicated to it and FB at this point has given up scrubbing them. It only makes the normies angrier, more persistent, and more suspicious.

The only advice I give is to not confront ANY suspect. This will get them angry or make them panic into killing you. That's happened already.

what the fuck.
ive never seen it connected with the writing on the wall as well.

>red shoes obviously mean something

blood is red. Strong hint there.

No. Exactly what we need are these people being confronted on video. They can't cover it up anymore and their excuses will make them look guilty

"So can you explain this pic of you at a ceremony where you drink blood and semen? What about your Satan worshippers scars?"

"Uh haha just a game kid. Drinking blood semen is like uh art"

like the red carpet symbollic of blood laid down in sacrifice
youtube.com/watch?v=WfKUWvVCwvE

I wondered where all the pizzagate threads went. I figured everyone else was dead by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8A3_BsH0aI&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=S1ryU_cg4kM&feature=youtu.be

wow

so how do people get in this kind of events?

>No. Exactly what we need are these people being confronted on video. They can't cover it up anymore and their excuses will make them look guilty

Trust me. You don't want to do that.

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1515777

so how do people get in events like these?

If you have to ask how to get in then you can't. Only the established and well connected get INVITED in. Rumor has it that Hugh is secretly gay and this "wife" is a professional beard and even a lesbian herself. If you have followed the old Pedowood threads they would have taught that there is a gay mafia in Hollywood. That's why there are so many gays in Hollywood. They only higher themselves. These gays are also pedophiles, thus Pedowood. Pizzagate and Pedowood are connected. Hugh is probably one of them now or has always been one of them. The themes of Satanic ritual abuse, human trafficking, Hollywood, Jews and homosexuals all go hand in hand. There is also rumors of a huge Satanic Ring existing in Australia as well. In fact, Australia has its own Comet Pizza.

Why do you ask?

Wow lads this post is being slid

bump

i believe pizzagate but this quote is clearly saying "you should can them and store them in the basement and have a harvest party" not i have a basement, or at least thats how i read it

What makes this funnier is that the dead lady looks like she is taking an Adamantium dip.

Hugh Jackoff and Nicole Kiddidler.

>Nicole Kiddidler.

What do you mean by this?

Holy shit praise Kek!
Shadilay!

What's that about?

Pretend-pychic-vampirism?

I haven't been keeping track of this the last few weeks, but has it really exploded with the normies now, and if so - how?

Go to Facebook and just type in Pizzagate into the search engine. Lots of feedback. FB has declared it "Fake News" but the normies refuse to listen. Some groups are up to 10,000 just for this subject alone.

Bump, this is a good thread, keep this alive guys

That Nicole Kidman diddles kids

>That Nicole Kidman diddles kids

Well this is new. Story, plox.

>vid.me/NSnY

Do You want to die a coward? If even a fraction of this is true we all have an obligation to research and speak out. Stop being such a faggot user.

>Dad what did you do in the meme wars?
>Son, I red pilled norms on failbook about pizzagate. It led to the biggest crucifixion of kiddie diddlers in human history

that lady is dead?

Only on the inside.

Haha megamanlet

Wading through blood

that swirl in the lower left portion of the window is also a pedo sign

Yes having a wolverine poster on your wall is embarrassing

google pope red shoes

MFW OP hates liberals and freedom

why is no one talking about this?

dailynews.com/general-news/20170201/sheriff-474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings

>Facebook