Ask a student at Harvard Business School anything

ask a student at Harvard Business School anything

i haven't revealed my power level yet but i'm close

Other urls found in this thread:

hbs.edu/coursecatalog/
rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2016
economist.com/whichmba/full-time-mba-ranking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

definitely don't reveal your power level, a big part of that (((HBS))) brand and connections is build on the premise of being a good goy.

just play angry goy in the privacy of your own home and in public remain a crypto-nazi just like plenty of globalists are crypto-jews (jewish blood, jewish tactics, but atheist or converted to christianity, baha'i, etc.

Jew scum.

i'm already known as the edgy contrarian in class. every class is "muhh globalism" and it's really starting to wear me down.

not to mention all the "whites" are actually jews

wtf i did not sign up for this :(

My friend, do you think that there is a chance of a conservative movement at some of the ivy leagues? higher education seems to be more leftist in nature because of professors running the colleges and they often teach things like (((philosophy))) and (((womens studies))). perhaps you can introduce us ( Sup Forums ) to some of your classmates in business school?

Also tell them something aboutt how increases the labor force moves Long run aggregate supply rightward thus lowing the price level which is of course wage.

>business school
What a scam. You'd learn more from a 4 year internship than paying a billion for college. College is literally only worth it for STEM, where you actually need to learn real knowledge to work in the field.

what do the elites think of the goy?

There are definitely pockets of very WASP-y elitists who are legacy admins, but they mainly seem to keep to themselves and aren't big on the social scene.

The Chinese students are also pretty conservative from my little interaction with them.. Most come from extreme wealth.

Since it's business school, you see a more conservative slant IMO. Especially with professors who come from business backgrounds.

Undergrad seems like a wasteland though. Most students are diversity, diversity, diversity. Annoyingly so given the amount of privilege they are given.

How do format an income statement for a rental company?

If i want to casually invest in stock where do i start?

Harvard business school is the bullet train to the top. If OP doesn't sperg out and spill the spaghetti by revealing his power level too soon, he will be in the top 1% in just a few years.

With money comes power. Then he can reveal his power level.

>muhh globalism

what did you mean by this? every class is pushing globalism?

please please please don't reveal your power level

the long run is how this game is played and won

People dress like that at harvard too? This planet is doomed.

why is that girl's face discolored

With power comes responsibility. Right now you're acting fidgety and posting quasi-personal data on Sup Forums because you don't have either one.

Keep learning and climbing, OP.

This

Wait till the degree transforms you into someone whose opinion actually means something. Resist from the position of power, no one cares about your edginess when you're a no one.

>ask a student at Harvard Business School anything

go take down brookings from the inside

r/wallstreetbets

Why haven't you transferred to UofT yet?

have you been cucked by chad down in the front row?

kek, you can literally google that. I have my accounting book open right now.

Income statement
Revenues
Consulting revenue: 100
Rental Revenue: 200
Total Revenue: 300
Expenses:
Rent expense: 25
salaries expense: 50
etc
Total expense: 75
Net Income: Revenue-Expenses

I agree. I barely learn anything. All the classes are high-school tier discussions, where you 'discuss a case' and its implications on the real world.

It's pathetic.

And I'm only here for the connects. But even then I'm kind of mad I didn't go to Stanford GSB instead.

They look down on us, but it's extremely subtle.

idk lol

Look into Mark Spitznagel. I'm a big believer of tail hedging your portfolio because I'm a fan of Austrian economics. For sectors I'd just invest in biotech, technology, and other MoMo-types.Especially as a young person where compound returns are most important. So like 75% equities, 15% tail hedge, 10% gold/silver/buttcoinz

sadly yes. hbs.edu/coursecatalog/

i'd say most classes have a global spin on them. unless you're doing a very specific course.

will keep that in mind, i figured i'd share some stuff with my user friends since i just got home from the bars in cambridge and i'm bored

canada is shit

most guys wear a button-up shirt, i'd say patagonia is the most worn brand i see. but yeah there's also a lot of hoodie fags and most girls are absolutely terrible.

i'm a brad, so i don't get cucked.

Section?

David?

I go to harvard law schol. Im a 1L. Do you know anyone here? I know people at HBS

Anyway to find out what class this is and who the Professor is?

What the fuck do you even learn in business school?

What section?

I think we scared him away

kys faggot

FYI, the name cards visible reveal the class to be the MBA class of 2012.

If you plan to reveal your power level, you're about five years too late.

Do you know a leaf named Roy?

english accent?

>tfw you know you need to graduate to make a living but really want to name the jew daily

Isn't that the grad school?

What was your undergrad GPA and where was it from?

Also, what GMAT score, and work experience?

Also, that appears to be finance professor Erik Stafford. He teaches the core class in finance, dating this photo to 2011.

Better get your time machine for the big power level reveal.

yes

>involuntary migration

literally what did they mean by this

I've talked to him before. How do you know him?

How do I get rich ?

Looks like I need to amend that. Turns out it's 2012. Here's the unredacted photo.

So, Jason, what are you up to?

Same undergrad.

don't trust that fucker.

not posting, look at faggots like this honestly, no. i've been kind of on my own and have anxiety. :^)

Do you like it? I wasn't expecting anyone here to be around. 1L seems much tougher than how I have it. all that rote memorization

correct, I did not take that picture, but it is the same classroom I'm in.

I'm focusing on entrepreneurship and international stuff. You get a fairly balanced look at finance/marketing/OB etc.

NYU 3.6, 760, 3 years in silicon valley

Whatd he do to you? He seems nice, he is just into the liberal party a bit too much

dumbass do you have any fucking idea what cambridge is like?

If you reveal that shit you will be fucking lynched.

He used to be right wing. Then fullboard SJW. Then whatever else was popular that week. He believes in nothing and is dead inside.

post katherine nudes

Overall I like it, and I've done well. Some of the people are insufferable, though. Not my kind of social scene either. Nobody parties. I've heard HBS is WAY more fun

And what classroom is that?

>tfw we never get any threads like this from Cornell

That's interesting. Being SJW is such a social thing. It's literally a hobby / way to make friends. I can see why people do it, still annoying tho

And by the way I got no personal gripe against him I just don't trust him. Got them shark eyes, you know.

He'll probably be minister of something some day and steal my goddamn tax money.

>tfw you unironiclly name the jew for 4 hours straight at work and redpill 2 coworkers to the point that one came the next day with a pile of info he had found on his own

Apparently he had one of those "I'll just see where this link goes and ill be done" all night fun times.

Please don't tell Sup Forumsfags about this place. wallstreetbets is easily the most representative of an older Sup Forums. It needs to be preserved from these fucking newfags on this site.

Lots of canadians stay in the US for the $$$. I know people that are only going back to Canada if they can get get a Supreme Court clerkship

Do you feel like your class is half dumb as fuck and half genius? The HBS people I interviewed against were fucking retards. Seriously. You want to be a bond salesman and you can't even explain the concepts of duration and convexity? FFFFUUUUUU

I believe some of you must be smart but not the ones who are out here.

the wolf guy already killed your secret club

I'd say he wants power, not money.

I'm an MBA at a top Canadian business school, student president / infantry officer and everything

What's your gameplan homeboy? I don't get to ask this a lot. Spend most of my time hiding my power levels and playing along with everyones shit

Good to see there's another

>hyping reddit on Sup Forums....
dude. you need to stop being here.

if you ever see me i'll be the guy with the fedora and the 4 of clubs card

everyone's a sociopath these days, social media is cancer

i'd say you're right on the mark. social status still has way too much influence, it is no meritocracy. plus the loudest students are not the smartest. and to top it off, you are forced to participate in order to get a higher grade, so you get garbage opinions just to fill someone's quota.

>top Canadian business school

this

Do they have a course on memelogy?

I've been here for over a decade, suck a dick.

>i'll be the guy with the fedora

kek

- Top 10 global economy
- G7 economy
- Top 5 modern economy
- Only top economy with highest standard of living
- Biggest room for growth among any economy in the top 15 (excluding India)
- Top Canadian universities > European Non-British schools (excluding insead)
- Canadian universities top destination (aside from America) for globally ranked international students

Sounds alot like my experience at a different school.

Are the grades all on curves but then you learn the richest students get their grades bumped up covertly and you got an A- for a 100% correct test?

Is A.k. Pretty hot in your opinion?

rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2016

Top ranked in Canada is Rotman at number 60.

Numero 60.

political rankings.

There's a reason we get Europeans & Asians with 720 gmat's applying to Canadian Bschools so they can land interviews off Ivey/Smith/Rotman campus recruiters

Also, Rotman isn't our best business school. Ivey (UWO) is our top business school.

These rankings are worse than political polls. I would love to see the person that decides to attend University of San Diego instead of Ivey. Shit cracks me up

>university rankings
It's very sad how much this unscientific fucking nonsense matters to universities' bottom lines.

i originally got sick of working in Silicon Valley and wanted a change of scenery. excel was making my eyes bleed. i've been grinding since i was 16, working my ass off in the rigged world.

i got denied a job at Snapchat last year before all this IPO hype and at that point realized i needed more 'qualifications' to get where i'm going. I'm not from some elite family or something and lack any real connections.

i eventually want to start my own company (well on my way on that front), and figure this is one of the best way to fast track and meet like-minded individuals.

i am pretty self-aware and look at my work life as a giant game. if you have more specific questions i can try to answer.

rankings outside of the US are bullshit, i wouldn't worry about it.

there's just such a surplus in the US that there's a need to clarify and tier the schools.

this larping is pathetic, at least /x/ shit is entertaining

Is HBS actually more advanced than other MBA programs or is it just the jewish connections?

The rankings don't agree with my opinion, therefore they are wrong.

economist.com/whichmba/full-time-mba-ranking

It's good that you're proud of Canada, but you're overhyping it a bit.

The major reason things are so nice there financially is that you have a shit ton of resources per population. So you get to have your cake and eat it regarding welfare and middle class living standards.

>international students
Are 90% very mediocre and totally spoiled rich kids whose view of themselves is laughably unrealistic and are statistically FAR more prone to cheating and lying.

Do you even lift bro ?

Does anyone respect Emory on the east coast?

Interesting, good for you. More or less the same for me. It's just impossible to get the right interviews without being able to check off the right boxes.

>i eventually want to start my own company
I'm more of a sales person, I think I'm going to ride out an IB Sales spot for a bit and jump into a fintech gig in the south afterwards. I'm sure you'll have your choice of any data gig in America these days

Either way, good to see people like yourself.

?

Nasim taleb is a bore and an fat arrogant prick.

JIDF go

>perhaps you can introduce us ( Sup Forums ) to some of your classmates in business school?

fuck off leaf our economy is based on exploiting natural resources and finance. We have room for growth because we have A LOT more resources we could exploit -- but we won't because of cucked politicians and cucked people. We're shit through and through and even our top schools are a bit of a joke. I just graduated STEM PHD from U of T and moved to the US immediately afterwards, my department was semi-SJW and heavily favored people based on race and gender -- resulting in many dumb and shitty people receiving degrees very easily due to favoritism.

As for OP keep your head down and graduate. Acquire wealth and put yourself in a position to influence the world globally. Play the long game -- revealing your power level at this point can do nothing but hurt you.

A solid soft-skill candidate at a top Canadian mba will get interviews with Goldman/Bain/Oracle/IMF. Thats all that matters. There are only tranches of Business Schools. To suggest that Lisbon MBA is better than Ivey is simply insane.

Sort of. Don't forget that resources won't be declining forever. Bay Street is a top5 financial spot (after London/Tokyo/Shanghai&HK/NSDQ/NYSE). That has a lot of weighting with global underwriting & advisory spots. Our specialization in resources is more pronounced in the "professional specialization" (I.e. Resource specialized lawyers/bankers/analysts/advisors)

I'm speaking from Toronto. But Emory is a solid business school as far as I'm concerned. I believe that most of them end up in Texas however, especially if you're fin

dont be a self-hating leaf

>caring about appearance in a college classroom
I'm CS though so maybe that's just me.

how can we know for sure that's a harvard lecture hall?

student ID pic?

Trips of good post

Also check any Harvard freshman lecture video you will be shocked, they dress like HS students from Atlanta or some shit. They definitely look as dumb as anyone you ever see.

and you larp as a white person every day and browse a schizo board :(

i'd say the professors are all accomplished, so that's v cool. but the material seems to be pretty standard. i have some friends at UChicago booth, georgetown, etc and it's not like there's a secret sauce in my opinion.

not as much as i used to and this was my new years resolution. doing SL

i do, i applied there for undergrad actually. it's just that it's in the south. i've heard good things about Atlanta though! it's growing like crazy.

I'm a huge believer in blue ocean / red ocean.

For example, that's why anyone who is smart and wants to be a plummer or whatever, i always recommend that. Why fight reality, go into huge debts, and do what everyone else is doing when you have an easy slam dunk opportunity. it's one thing i wish i learned earlier in life.

i actually agree. my views on spitznagel are much different than mr. black swan

canada is absolute shit, I am not a self-hating leaf because I love myself but I have absolutely no pride or respect in being a canadian. I cannot wait to trade up my citizenship for an American one.

Stay strong killer, just suck it up so you can actually make a difference one day.

Ever go to that faggy bookstore/coffeshop by star market?
I like to wear my MAGA hat in there and move Crippled America up to the staff picks section.

>with 720 gmat's applying to Canadian Bschools

720+ GMAT is merely the average at top-tier schools. The average GMAT at the best programs is ~96th percentile and up.

Ivey's average is probably around 650 - meaning the average is at the ~75th percentile. That's a pretty big difference.

Pretty much, I don't disagree with you.

My point is that pol dramatically underestimates where Canada stands in the world. This isn't some podunk colony in the boonies. Most accomplished Canadians do well on Bay Street or head to to the U.S.

Those are really the only options desu