How did Arnold Schwarzenegger JUST...

How did Arnold Schwarzenegger JUST? When did this feud between him and Trump start and why is it taking such a physical toll on him?

they're not actually feuding

it's just Trump's scheme to boost Apprentice ratings

Wrong.

Arnold supported Kasich. Fucking Kasich.

There is no forgiveness for that.

both trump and arnie are really good at generating controversy for business purposes. you're watching two masters at work.

Arnold didn't endorse him during the election and I will tell you that the ratings for the apprentice with him as the star: not good.

The first time Trump hit him Arnold seemed to try to take the high road and said something about vorking together, but this last time he got totally butthurt and made that sad retaliatory video. He's having a rough time, especially with the ratings and that probably physically takes a toll which is why his physique is a total mess. He could use a prayer.

>taking such a physical toll
>almost 70

He's the same age as Trump. Who looks better?

He's always been a cuck.

>Sup Forums basement dweller
>unironically calling Arnold Schwarzenegger a cuck
It's time to go outside.

Anyone who speaks out against that cartoon character dipshit is fake news or overrated.

This. He's taking revenge on Arnold for being WEAK and not supporting the Republican nominee because of social desirability.

Again, WEAK.

>dat sadface his nips and belly make

Nah he's just old

At least Kasich was sincere in his beliefs. Trump constantly flip flops on issues.

Honestly? Trump. He doesn't look much different from how he did 10 years ago, but Arnold really let himself go.

Lol is that really him? He looks like a nazi. Lol.

Yes he was sincerely a cuckold.

him and deniro have really let me down

Well, the irony in this statement is that Arnold cheated on his beautiful wife with a fat mexican maid who's probably an illegal immigrant. However, he got cucked in the sense that he lost 50% of his money in the divorce, which is why you see him starring in a shitty Terminator reboot and shilling crappy phone games on TV.

He too is succumbing to the trump curse

I like Arnold, but I really wish he would just shut the fuck up and stop ruining his legacy.

Arnold wants to promote mobile strike

kek

He used to be my hero, it turned into neocon trash. I lived in california when gay davis got recalled to and he didn't do shit. Hes literally just a pile now.

hero worship is unbecoming

Kasich sincerely loved having sandwiches named after him.

arnold had a heart transplant from a pig

His JUST phase started when it came out that he had a bastard son with a cave troll.

Well to be fair, Arnold was never really anti-Trump. Donald just started picking on him without provocation after his Apprentice ratings were lower than his.

why does it play music tho

Maybe Arnold doesn't like Trump because he doesn't want his anchor baby bastard son to get deported.

Whats wrong with that

The Apprentice is still made by Trump's production company. This is all a way to boost ratings.

Nothing, but he was clearly just running to get free food, and then he went and acted like a bitch when he didn't get the nomination, which everyone knew he wasn't going to get anyway. He was always a joke candidate but he acted as if Trump cheated him or something.

He's gonna turn heel in a mobile strike commercial during the SB

world class bantz so people talk while those two get rich behind the scenes

Are you fucking serious?

Even Bernie Panders wasn't sincere and hasn't tweeted a single peep in support of Tulsi.

Kasich is as much of a rat as everybody else. Heck Trump is more genuine, and that's saying a lauuuut.

Not saying Trump isn't good- just saying he's very ad-hoc.

We're talking about Arnie aren't we?

He got what he wanted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed it.

Aging tends to do that to you. Trump doesn't wear baggy suits and coats just because he's stuck in the 80s, he understands he can't allow himself to look like shit in thighter clothes.