Brit/pol/ - This Is the Time of the Revolution Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TFSn0w636vQ

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

>THINGS - Government's ultra-optimistic Brexit plan is published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38836906

>Jeremy Corbyn expects an even bigger rebellion from his MPs over the actual triggering of Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/02/jeremy-corbyn-labour-team-braces-for-fresh-labour-rebellion-over-article-50

>'The most pro-Brexit town in Britain' - An analysis of Boston, Lincs.
ft.com/content/160a9604-e969-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192022/Nigel-Farage-sharing-pad-French-politician.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[gimmick here]

First for yktd should end his "life"

>yktd will eat shit and die

Yktd is gay

>we want to lose the next general election
>t. tories

>yktd will never ever be a woman

Close the tap, still have water. wtf

>Implying 2015 didn't give them absolute confidence that the goyim will lap up whatever they give them and like it

Aren't Tories Conservative?

Nobody cares fag

Think Angela Merkel instead

that's what they want the goyim to think, they actually managed to outdo labour in immigration numbers

>those dead eyes
I can imagine she already knows she's ruined her life. Must suck to have to pay the coal toll

HAHA britbongs BTFO

>Aren't Tories Conservative?

>"""""""""""""""not achievable"""""""""""""""
"If we don't hit some % GDP growth then we are DOOOOOMED"

Oh boy time to sell the family silver

>It was all a game

stupid wojak poster
i don't even think you're the real yktd

>First thread is a discord

>actually visiting r9k
get out

you've got to go back

But I aint come from there

Got kicked out of a party last night/this morning because I believe trannies are mentally ill.

I hadn't even been talking about it, nobody at the party was redpilled. All I had been doing was drinking and chatting shit with my mates as usual. It was a house warming party for my mate and his gf who moved into a new house last week. His gf just kinda randomly popped up at like 12:30 and told me she was sorry but I had to go because my stance on trans people was unwelcome in her home (meanwhile her bf, my mate, just kinda stood behind her looking gormless).

I honestly thought this type of shit only happened on college campuses, I'm not even mad lads, just fucking perplexed.

So is Brexit happening or not?

The tinier a minority of people the meme issue affects, the more viciously they'll fight for it
It's fiddling while Rome burns, t. Camille Paglia

Stop using proxies

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

>portuguese immigrants to be replaced with pakis

at last i truly see, oldest "ally"...

It was so out of the blue though. I know I get autismal sometimes when I'm drinking, but I was on full normie-mode last night. Drinking and having a laugh with my mate's bird's family (the lads in the kitchen) just chatting shit about football. Politics never came up once, and I don't have any social media or shit where anyone could see my stance on trannies. I'm honestly fucking mind-boggled as to how she even found me out, let alone why she decided mid-party that I had to go, because I hadn't been causing any trouble or anything either.

try saying that vegans are faggots, if you're a londoner you will hang

J O L L Y
O G O O D
L O M 8
L O 8
Y D

>tfw mate's gf's a psychology student
>mfw listening to her explain why gays and trannies are all mentally ill

fuck me, she's a 4/10 miss skeltal and the gf of a friend, but her redpilled views make me wanna give her the night of her life

Who hurts immigration more, the country that loses its labour force (in the case of the EU) or the country that can pay a slave's wage to someone who views it as a royal salary?

who is hurt by immigration more*

also, kinda weird but unrelated
I got my first ever visit from the door-to-door bible bashers yesterday

maybe it's a sign that I should become a churchcuck

we need to get rid of the jewish controlled parties

Give it a try with an open heart

God bless

but they're baptists

>mfw Britons BTFO in Brit/pol/ general.

bump

Why can't they find somewhere other than his house to ask him questions? I don't remember May or Cameron being filmed as they left their house.

gotta show he's just a Regular Guy (TM)

Even if Brexit eventually happens, you are still fucked. This whole thing has proven your politicians hate you and want you to be poor, want you to be replaced by shitskins, want you to be unemployed, want your kids to share classrooms and toilets with hijab wearing trannies.

a regular guy who doesn't take care of his garden

>tfw not a britcuck

>tfw no qt 3.14 English gf

bump

>Nige is smashing some French bird on the side.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192022/Nigel-Farage-sharing-pad-French-politician.html

Total Lad.

He needs to sort that junk out in his front garden. Does he not realise that having a garden filled with old junk is a huge metaphor for how you will run a country?

He would also be well advised to reverse park his bicycle when he arrives home so that he can make a smoother egress each morning.

>Nige is smashing a cute weeb geeky girl

NOICE

is farage going to get a divorce now or is his missus probably aware of this stuff

she's cute

if she got divorced she would probably get repatriated after Brexit