Bernado-Nationalism

If you are not a Bernardo-Nationalist, or are not a supporter of Bernardo-Nationalism, you are nothing in the eyes of our Mighty Bernard.

All Hail Bernard, and All Hail the Glory that is He.

Ye

Bernard is Eternal, for Death loses its meaning and power in His Everlasting Presence.

Fuck off burger with your forced memes.

Nice try CTR

This is stupid.

Polar bears are black.

Way to fall for the obvious lefty bait, dick heads.

Ya yeet

Bernard the Ever Thirsty has decreed that Coca-Cola is the Official Soft Drink of Bernardo-Nationalism. Drink and wash away your sin in its delightful taste.

Bernard pride worldwide

Whoa buddy, Bernard the Everlasting is not forced upon you. He gently embraces all of us in his Polar Embrace

Pepe was co-opted by civic nationalists, serving as mascot for both alt-right and Sup Forums, as well as Trump supporters from places like /r/The_Donald. Bernard could serve as a meme mascot exclusively for white nationalism and alt-right, with the obvious white color and in-danger-of-extinction association.

If anyone's CTR here, it's you trying to prevent the evil alt-right from getting a new powerful meme.

RESTORE BERNARD

My fellow man, do not be alarmed about Bernard the Benevolent! While He and His practiced might seem strange to you, I can assure you He holds your interests at heart!

My Dear Polish friend, do you not see the light of Bernard the Father?

Pepe was created in 2005 and sat around on the internet for years before it even got used on Sup Forums's Sup Forums. Didn't even widely get used on Sup Forums's Sup Forums until 2014ish

>implying bernard won't last for 9 years

What the fuck is this forced meme?

Hello my fellow American! Are you here to bask in the glow of our Bernard the Almighty?

BPWW

My Dear Friend, Bernard the Innocent is not one of your "forced maymays". He is everything that represents Good in this World, and He welcomes you into His warm embrace!

post more bernard pics

Reminder that Bernard Loves all who love Him! Bless our Bernard the Messiah!

Can you give me a quick rundown?

Uhhh no CTR here

CTR pls go
bernard pride world wide

Bernard the Savior is not a Degenerate Brown Bear, and despises all bears that do not have white fur!

Stop with the retarded forced meme. Nobody is buying it. You're just trying to slide nationalism into some meme pile.

also SAGE

Bernard is the only true mascot of the white race

Some guy on iFunny went to a liberal rally with Bernard on a poster, intending to make it seem like another "hate symbol," even though its a kik emoji

Ok so bernard is this kik polar bear that all of the people in the political side of ifunny love, so this guy who has lots of followers went to the HWNDU steam with a sign of him with bernard.

Bernard is a Polar Bear who is against the regressive Left, which includes Cucks, Antifa, Social Workers, and all Bears without White Fur! Also, He loves you!

Glory be unto Bernard, and his messenger, NCR

>straya

Let's be honest though, it could a symbol of the alt-right like pepe is

For an Australian, your Bantz are as hot as the carcass of the seals our mighty Bernard the Hunter leaves in his wake!

Maybe an actual polar bear, not fucking bernard tho

Amen Brother! May the Glory of Bernard the Everlasting be everlasting!

Kek wills bernards Victory

there is no kek but bernard

Bernard requires a Bernard Generalâ„¢

Kek wills it

Regressive Left, watch out! Bernard's in town! Praise be to him!

bernard eats all

so it's ifunny cancer. that place is worse than 9gag. i'm surprised they don't as much since they seem to steal all of their content. i bet nu Sup Forums is 90% ifunny

NCR

Bernard is a Family Man, and his biggest enjoyment in life is to provide for His family! And kill all those in the regressive left!

Get cancer and die. If any of you nation ruining, knob gobling, beta nigger tier faggots show up to anymore rallies youre going to get the shit beat out of you. This site is as fake and gay as reddit. Eat shit mods. You will die 46391937

Bernard for life

Polar bears are black under the white fur so it won't work.

calm

This is a shill thread, fuck off with your forced meme. pepe is love, pepe is life

Do they ever shed their fur?

I am sorry, but even after praying to Bernard, Praise be Unto Him, I could not understand your dumb fuck statement! As an American, you embarrass me!

>bernard
>CTR
choose one

That would require Sup Forums to get up from their chairs and leave their room.

I hope so

kill yourself with this lame kik faggotry

Yes. Annually in either May or June.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Antifa is the favorite prey of Bernard the Swift, so watch your ass!

you are the shill
>S H I L L
>H
>I
>L
>L

cute!

>Shill
>autistic
i choose autism

You Fool! You utter, insignificant fool! Do you not realize the Glory of Bernard! Shame upon you, and shame upon the man who sired you, and shame upon the woman that birthed you!

>>Shill
>>autistic
>i choose autism

Plebbit fags have ruined Pepe

SHILL
H
I
L
L

>SHILL
>H
>I
>L
>L

you seem triggered

how the fuck is this cringey global warming forced meme of a emote from kik even a thing

you also seem triggered

This is a Bernard thread only, Eurofag! I bet you lay with brown bears!

Hail Bernard and his prophet Nick

shills/ctr/actblue

bernard doesn't care about global warming

i am triggered, i need emergency safe space memes

FUCKING REDDIT NORMIES STEALING OUR MEMES

REEEEEEE GET OF OUR BOARD NORMIES REEEEEEE

Bernard is not a meme! Bernard is life itself!

si, amigo

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

The origin of this thing was a guy came with a poster of the bernard cringey kik emote and was shilling for global warming.

You cannot stop Bernard, Praise be upon Him!

Bernard is neither right, nor left.

He is.

I want CTR shills to leave bernard alone

>ifunny

There are seriously people that just fucking browse ifunny??

>21 posts by this id
forced meme is forced

Even trump agrees with us, you are doomed

That was Nick, and people were yelling at him because they thought a polar bear was a symbol for white nationalism

okay this is why the internet is dead now

Well, there are also people that only go on Sup Forums.

this is the new millhouse forced "meme" now

and fuck ifunny that shit is garbage

Bernard the Amazing is the very Lifeblood of the Universe, Brother!

People do the same with Sup Forums.

No difference except the autism levels.

Indeed.

I pity those that cannot let Bernard in.

Bernard is not forcing himself upon you, He is revealing Himself to you! Rejoice, Rejoice in the eternal glory of Bernard!

Get ready Bernard is coming for you

Bless you, Brother!