User, the test came back positive... and YOU are the father!

>user, the test came back positive... and YOU are the father!

What do you do?

?

Laugh because I lost my dick in a freak custard pie accident.

>Hungarian Jew shills racemixing

That won't be the only test that's positive.

I leave her.

laugh because there ain't no way this ho got preggo sucking my dick nigga

Do tell

What the hell? I'm not into bestiality.

*COVERS FACE WITH PAWS*

"Mom! There's this weird girl In my room!"

That's a qt black grill. The urge to put her in chains and whip her is starting to manifest itself in my deeply disturbed psyche.

Kek

You'll soil her!
Keep her in the house fatten her up and you'll have your very own mammy

>user, the test came back positive

Fuck, so I have aids now?

i'm a virgin

Become a father obviously. I'm white.

First, I demand to see the test, no way I'm getting fooled. Then, I've got to wonder why she needed the test, who else is she seeing? We're going to have a long talk about the importance of fidelity. Then we have to plan our wedding, because, half-nig or not, I won't let my child grow up without a father. A white man takes responsibility for his mistakes, no matter how shameful they are.

>> 111111111
just using the nigger thread to get more important info

this

>tfw no qt black gf

yeah, what was the 9x1 GET?

Never fucked a nigger

Add her to my harem, continue to fuck bitches incessantly.

HRnnnnnnnnnggggggggggffff muh dik...

this

Top kek

Suddenly I support 9 month abortion

Independent DNA done.

If she puts your name on the birth certificate, file an injunction or something with the court.

Had a vasectomy 5 years ago. If the bitch stole my frozen sperm I'm suing her and the spermbank for everything they own

Take care of the child and mother to the best of my abilities.

Constant shitposting threads like these on Sup Forums have started giving me nightmares where I have a black girl as a wife.

Fucking kek

I would know that nigger is a lying bitch because if I ever got drunk enough to fuck one of them, I'd swallow a bullet the next morning.

Kill her, dispose of the body and then move to South America and live as an Alpaca farmer.

someone post the webm of the german who sleeps with the girl and she says shes a jew amd he hangs her on the spot

Get cancer and die. If any of you nation ruining, knob gobling, beta nigger tier faggots show up to anymore rallies youre going to get the shit beat out of you. This site is as fake and gay as reddit. Eat shit mods. You will die 48rbei

Invite her to join me at my new posting in Africa. Get her put on the no-fly list between the time she arrives and when she figures out I'm not there