Will people boo lady gaga if she goes on some political rant I imagine most football fans are conservatives

Will people boo lady gaga if she goes on some political rant I imagine most football fans are conservatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anticomofficial
docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub
bulletproofme.com
reddit.com/r/anticom/
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I'm sure she's going to totally embarrass herself with some nutjob libtard stunt. I don't plan on watching but I'm sure it will be in the """news"""

No. We are all Americans and we stand up together against the hate and division of the Trump administration. Unlike Trump, we celebrate diversity and know its what makes us strong.

I don't even know who is playing in the superbowl.

She deserves to be booed. And fucking worse.
Ugly fucking slutwhore faggotloving wog. Madonna, this bitch too. Come on Italians, up your game. After Serbs, you guys are the last people I'd expect to be so horrendously blue pilled.

>Houston, Texas
>poor people can't afford to be there

I don't think she's going to find a receptive audience

Get cancer and die. If any of you nation ruining, knob gobling, beta nigger tier faggots show up to anymore rallies youre going to get the shit beat out of you. This site is as fake and gay as reddit. Eat shit mods. You will die 3oehr9p

I just gotta hope Houston shows us some appropriate Southern hospitality towards this bullshit.

This year, the NFL is dead to me.

expect major league chimpout if she lays it on thick

handegg is fucking sacred here

Gagagoogoopeepeepoopoo

>guaranteed replies

TFW Lady Gaga performs in a pork dress with a hijab.

only you gave him one. Nobody else is taking the bait.

Possibly, but most of them are jocks who aren't clued in to what's been happening with pizzagate. Even if they do boo, CBS (((ahem))) will mute the audio and mix in some fake cheering.

breh, celebrities live by the "there is no such thing as bad press" rule.

she absolutely won't give a shit.

she tries it im jumping the fence and going to try to beat her with a beer bottle.

Tumblr told Xim this was the place to go to stir shit when Xhe is high. Leave Zit alone.

have they done that before?

is she going to mention Trump? Theres bookies taking bets on it

She will flash her pussy. There will be an anti-Trump political message written on or near her pussy. This will be an especially diverse and enriching experience because Gaga is known to be a hermaphrodite, so there will be a dick flopping around right above that pussy. The whole thing will be very stunning and brave.

cap this

>americans
>football loving
>test filled
>probs republican
>probs love trump

>tranny bitch spouts shit about there president

i hope she gets spiralled straight into the trash were she belongs

enjoy getting blacked by security guards

Do you think they shut the bets down? Gambling places where taking odds that she would say political stuff there. Now she preconfirms it.

PLEASE BOO HER.
do football fans reallly want to see her anyway?

yes
football fans are gonna be pissed
but with how football ratings are on an all time low who knows if the people who cared will even be there

Offcial Anticom Twitter is up! Once we have 300 members, we'll begin physical work. Important links below:

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Rough draft of ideas docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Uniforms here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>How can I help?
Until we get to 300, come join the discord, follow us on Twitter, and spread knowledge of Anticom. Also, distribute the propaganda fliers that have been posted on Discord and Twitter. Godspeed!

>Gaga rants about how Trump is literally evil and people should kill him
>crowd boos
>delusion "Punch a Nazi" teens attack the booers
>riot ensues
>biggest riot in American history

You okay faggot?
>You sound upset

it just dawned on me

she will come out dressed as the statue of liberty and read its inscription as though she is doing a slam poetry thing

my digits will confirm it and i will bet my life

She has to - otherwise her flock will eat her alive. The nigger felon league is counting on people hoping for trouble to help their ratings. Women are easy to manipulate like that.

pls dont bully

italian americans are very republican, we don't even take kindly to no fags around here
but new york is where we live, and the liberal disease infects some of our youth

if you're not conservative you aint no fuckin italiano though

No digits :(
>I propose that she'll come out in a burka and sing derka derka

reminder that Gaga is involved with Marina Abramovitch aka Spirit Cooking bitch

It's gonna be a bloodbath

why isn't your bait getting more responses? i am surprised

I fucking hope so but lets be honest, most people don't ever bother watching the half time shit show

Does anyone really care about Gaga? I don't keep up with pop much, but I was under the impression she peaked with Born This Way and never really recovered.

Not true at all, ratings are still massive

no i don't think so

and this is why she will pull a painful stunt. she needs to get some headlines going

man she has really saggy boobs

>>>
SPBP

lets boo the shit out of her just
for acting like a petulant cunt election night.

The Super Bowl is a perfect stage for pre-conditioning and mind program upgrades, to the public at large. The big mind conditioning programs rolling all weekend, pre show, during the game and post show, will be as follows.........

1. War - war and sport are intertwined. If you like sport, you need to support war. War means you're part of the herd. Honor sports stars. Honor war stars. Battle is good. Sports is good. War is good. Send your best citizens to die in meaningless wars, so our human farmers face less resistance in the next decade, as they move even harder against the weak sheep who remain.
2. Sickness and Disease Are Normal and Heroic - just focus on helping sick people and push to normalize sickness. Don't ever think about our social engineers are making everyone sick, don't focus there. Don't focus on the fact that the government is causing the increase in sickness. Sick kids will be used to push this agenda throughout the entire broadcast. Sick kids framed in an emotional light will help people focus on the diseases, and not what's causing the sickness. Focus on one end of the spectrum, the result (the actual sick people) but don't focus on the cause, which is how the government rains down a perpetual toxic eugenic attack upon the public, from atop the masonic pyramid.

It's in Houston, Texas so there is a good chance of it.

3. Sedation - keep sedating to reality with alcohol, junk food, coffee, medications, sugar, chemical additivies and shallow entertainment. Why look at the harsh reality and do something about it when the illusion is warm, fuzzy, heavily sedating and provides a couple chuckles along the way. Don't worry about anything, someone else is taking care of it. Just focus on you and get the most pleasure out of life. Screw the future. Screw everyone. I'm only concerned with myself. Satanism or bust...........
4. Follow The Stars - keep honoring movie, sports, TV and music stars because they're actually paid to never tell the public the truth about what's going on. The stars are paid to provide the feel good emotions, which the slaves will never pump through their own nervous systems naturally or organically. Without the fake emotions being pumped into the slave class, by the stars, the slaves would figure out that their lives are nothing more than a repetitive work cycle, orchestrated by ruling families who masquerade as altruistic governments. Please don't connect the dots during the dark occult half time shows, which tip the hat to just how ancient our human farmers really are.
5. Everything Is As It Should Be - shallow media entertainment is the advertising that convinces the population that everything is perfect the way it is. The score after the game will be the same before the game started. The Illuminati 1. The slave class 0.

Actually, Madonna had the only Halftime show where more people watched the Halftime show than the actual game itself.
Superbowl viewership has gone up in recent years too.

6. Amputee Bias - a drive is underway in all masonic controlled media to make being an amputee heavily sought after and celebrated. This is believed to be part of what's called the transhumanism agenda, the use of media to convince the subconscious mind's of the public that being truly human is less desirable than being a cyborg (part machine) or fully robotic. It's a mind program designed to breed self hatred of the natural human condition. Being a human is out, being something different than a human is in.
7. The Sexual Confusion Agenda - now this attack can come on many different fronts, but it's based on the promotion of lifestyles having to do with ANYTHING BUT regular penis and vagina based reproduction. The focus here is a celebration of every sexual orientation based lifestyle other than heterosexuality. The end goal here is to make humans so sexually inept that our human farmers unilaterally declare that mating can no longer be left to the obviously confused and bewildered public and that reproduction will now be the sole jurisdiction of the state...........who of course designed this entire agenda, start to finish, in the first place.
Welcome to the greatest show on earth, all designed to lead the public in the exact direction that the social engineers want the public to go. Somehow all these agendas (and many more) will be highlighted during the Super Bowl.

>mfw the entire stadium tries to hit her with hot dogs, burgers, or beer bottles

And the "news" will cut the audio of the boos, they're so dam predictable.

Nah. The Superb Owl controls the US. She'll have millions of blue collar morons jacking off over her

She is going to die in a terrorist attack on the superb owl tomorrow.

They should chant Trump and drown her out. The butthurt would be colossal

>be NFL
>know conservatives watch for the football
>know liberals watch for the commercials and halftime show
NFL is fucking genius

Atlanta will win, Kek wills it.

>most football fans are conservatives

Then why did they invite Lady GaGa instead of some hillbilly country “celebrity”?

And reminder you sound retarded when you bring that up as something damning.

At the DNC when hillary was speaking and all the bernouts were there

Filthadelphia niggerbirds will not beat the PATRIOTS backed by KEK's avatar President Donald J Trump.

Screencap this post.

I am so hyped for the game tomorrow just to see shit go down.

because the nfl is liberal

>liberal teens
>caring about football
>being able to afford or procure super bowl tickets
>actually having the guts to punch anyone

Because the people in the stadium already paid for tickets
They're there for the game

But more liberals will tune in from home just for the half-time show

Don't worry they'll pipe in cheers for whatever dumbfuck thing she says

While she may, or may not actually pull some stupid political stunt (she probably will,) she may nevertheless get booed for what she's already done. I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY going to happen, but it's certainly possible. Or, she could meet a totally receptive audience, but my money is on the former.

In an ideal world, the stadium would storm her or start throwing shit into the stadium if she did something like this, but I think we Americans are too well behaved as a result of living in an overly-litigious society.

I thought chinks hate homos

Because the half time show and commercials are geared for the rest of the country.

The Falcons are Atlanta's team, I literally said it in my post. Kek wills a win for the Falcons, cap this post.

No, IS and Taliban hate homos, go fraternize with them.

It depends on the audience. If its mostly conservatives and she does start talking about politics, then she will probably be booed.
The TV stream will probably mute the booing.

I don't know or care about the sports I was just trying to shitpost senpai

She'll be to busy lip singing.

To build off of this, China/Taiwan actually has a lot of buttseks if you're gay.

She is one UGLY broad without make-up

Digits confirm happening

>"broad"
You have to go back

But GaGa already had a show where she wore a burka/veil type headdress and also sported a knife, for her Artpop tour, namely for the song called Aura.

It was in 2013, long before the burgers even knew about Islamic State.

But I’m sure if she’d repeat that same gig the right-wing retards would go ballistic about how lefties are siding with Islam and how GaGa had to go political during their orcish entertainment.

what

britbong was socially engineered for this post

Can we bring her back?

youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

Ooh, good theory. They probably WILL mute the booing, won't they? Or maybe they'll cut away to a card that says "Supebowl will be back in 5 minutes" and then claim it was interrupted by misogynistic racists.

cuz she's a jew

Lady Gaga hasn't been relevant in years. She sold her soul to the devil and negotiated her contract terribly.

>76

Checked

who knows, who cares. the superb owl is just a flea market for corporations. half the people in those seats don't even give a shit about the game

Someone post the football redpill image please?

I stopped watching (((sports))) after that.

She's catholic

most football fans don't watch the halftime show. their wives do

The one how there's more ad time than game time?
Everyone knows it, but Americans gonna American

Better to watch Hockey if you're going to watch a sports

oh look, a cultist!

/she/ is the terrorist, suicide bombs the crowd.

Patriots.

I hope she goes all out with it, calls for the death of the White Race and the assassination of Trump. The more of these celebrity retards that do that sort of thing the better it is for Trump and the Right.

Normie Whites need to stop watching sportsball, hopefully the NFL will push poz and anti-Americanism at the Super Bowl and piss Whites off. Even better if President Trump tweets about it afterwards, calling it a disgrace to the sport or something. If anybody could kill professional sports it would be Trump. He's friends with some of the owners/coaches/players though, might not respond for fear of hurting them.

I'm 90% sure that gaga will pull some typical lefty stunt, but the remaining 10% thinks there is another possibility.....

What if instead of doing something typical and retarded, Lady gaga, having temporarily broken free from her programming, drops a serious redpill about a corrupt music industry run by (((them))). What if all her shilling up to this point was to get them to trust her, and now shes made her way onto a literal world stage, in which case, if she does drop a redpill, it will be heard by millions or normies.
praise kek

Something of this nature WILL happen kek wills it!

>if you're not conservative you aint no fuckin italiano though

Italians are based. Too bad you don't see them around much.

>Acceleration ism

I also support this. Cuckball - be it Football (American and World), Basketball and Baseball is for primates.

There is very little about it that is sporting anymore. They've all been turned into mandingo fights for the profit of rootless corporations and Jews.

Hand egg fans are hopeless if they still watch after Beyonce's BLM shit last year.

You can count on it since the media is wrapped up in the :( Muslim ban :(

>that's no lady.