Trudeau says he was “lucky” to be born a “white straight male”

youtube.com/watch?v=lnKOahpTHtY

>

No more trudeau

I got a full scholarship to a good university almost entirely because of my race. My GPA wasn't great, but my SAT score, 2100, was so insanely high above most other blacks that it let me go to school for free despite my low grades. If was a white male, I would not have gotten that scholarship.

Being born white isn't lucky. Being born in a first world country is lucky. And if you're a non-white, you get all kinds of options that whites could only dream of.

kek. pea brained faggot.

take the "straight" out of that statement and you go it.

you know what, fuck it, take the "male" out too.

>Trudeau
>straight
he talks like a stereotypical gay person

But Trudeau is a gay ftm spic

>Trudeau
>Straight
>Male
>White
Yeah no

He was.
Too bad he wasted it and turned into a
giant flamboyant flaming faggot.

Press F .

Uhhhck listening to him virtue signal about his 'white privilege' makes me want to barf.

NAZI TRUDEAU

MEME IT

Is he sure his luck was because of his race and not because he was the Prime Minister's son?

He is literally zero of those things.

MEIN KEK

THE FINAL WEEDLOUTION

>straight
>straight
>straight

Sure thing, buddy

>straight

Hmm.. yeah, right.

Also he is 50% spanish.

I thank God literally every day that I was born a straight white male in the time of Christ.

This guy is literally Hitler.

>YFW you remember 111111111

Wait did he just admit white supremacy?

Wow this is fucking sad. He literally spells out how school exercises that focus students' attention on power dynamics and all the ways they are different profoundly affected him, shaped his worldview, and shaped his political beliefs.

???

Wake the fuck up people, that is how brainwashing works! "Your ego is bad because of these facts, you need to be ashamed of yourself, you need to value these other things more than yourself, yes, you need to be these other things and submit yourself into service of other people and values". It's sick. I used to make "fucking Leaf!" posts but this is just sad and I don't even have the heart to pick on you all anymore. God help Canada, and all the West.

>Trudeau
>Straight
Also who gives a shit. He was btfo by

Amen.

Additional praise due to not being born canadian

Notice how he didn't say "straight white male" like usual.

fuck Turd-O. confiscate his coat.

also Turd-0 is not white. EVeryone knows he's half cuban.

2017 and you didn't even get weed.

SAD!

> doesn't mention he was lucky to be born the son of a prominent rich politician

Really forces you to contemplate

cubans aren't white

>straight male
>drama teacher
>lisp
>dem eyelashes

Even I can't believe this.

But he's not straight?

>straight
that's a good joke

Trudeau says he was "lucky" to be born a "Cuban, gender-fluid,transexual".
fixed.

Trudeau's lame as fuck, but I don't get the outrage here guys.

Everyone knows being born a white male in a 1st world country is like playing the game of life on Very Easy Mode.

Surely,this is common knowledge. Would you rather be in Haiti or Palestinian or something?

atop calling him white. Cubans aren't white.

stop calling him white. Cubans aren't white.

It's really not though. We have set up a system that has it's own obstacles. We should not be punished because others have a system which causes them to struggle for basic needs. You can make arguments for either lifestyle being "hard" as well so in reality it's all the same.

This whole 'your life is just a dice roll' mentality is fucking retarded. Unless trudeus mother walked into a gangbang with men from every race in the world, fucked them all and for whatever reason the white guy ended up impregnating her than me might have a point, but im positive his parents chose to have him and they knew they were giving birth to a white male child.

Is it true his mom cucked Pierre with Castro? I know she's a whore but is this true?

He's the perfect PM for canada.

But Justin Castro isn't White. He's a spic.

"Straight"

Hah

We should've finished off the francophones when we had a chance.

kek

>Would you rather be in Haiti or Palestinian
And that has absolutely nothing to do with being white ya filthy nigger.

I'll always remember the day of the 9 ones.

The day the leafs cucked the entire board.

Not emus, not burgers, but god ol' fashioned maple leafs.