What's the consensus on Shaun King?

What's the consensus on Shaun King?

He's white

He would not pass as an Argentinean.

poor guy...

not accepted by blacks and not accepted by whites

a man among apes

He is as white as the semen I squirt into your mums abused gap

I don't there's ever been another person in history who had to worry about their widow's peak as much as this dumb faggot does.

if pinhead from hellraiser pretended to be a nigger, fucked a nigger, and the resulting offspring were bleach white

Talcum X
Martin Luther Cream
W. E. Guffaw
George Washington Larper

>widow's peak
him shaving that and the stereotype spic/nigger mustache are the best

> stereotype spic/nigger mustache
His facial hair obviously grows straight and not curly, he's an idiot and should have thought about that before letting it grow out.

It's honestly pathetic how much he actually trys to be black. Everyone knows he isn't black and he barely looks like your average Mexican or Puerto Rican. He is literally a fake black man, a guy who identifies himself as black just for popularity.

There really is nothing sadder than someone who pretends to be another race.

>When your Eminem cover act escalates way out of hand but you just ride it out

He's whiter than most Sup Forums posters.

Where's the picture of his legal documents that say he's white? Someone has to have it. This guy is such an obvious shill and a pussy.

Booker T. Whiteington

shaun kang

It's not just that he pretends to be another race for personal gain, he also threw his own mother under the bus by claiming she was sleeping around with some neighborhood brotha in order to birth his ethiopian ass

He's from bizzaro argentina

Talcum X

Look at those ugly offspring. Look at them!

Fucking idiot has a five o'clock shadow on his five head.

That's disgusting I didn't even know about that. How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to publicly tell the story about how your mom got fucked by a nigger so you can prove you're black?

The guy has a mental disorder

AY WHACHU SAID LIL BITCH NIGGA

Frederick Dumbass

He looks like your average white dad.

If he grew his hair out and straightened it and parted it to the side he looks like a normal white guy kek. No way this guys black

Nelson Candela

Talcum X

>Implying my mom is a sheep

You're not fooling anyone kiwi

The second this photo was made public he should have deleted his twitter and gone dark for good

This Jesse Pinkman has allegedly been beaten up by white supremacists multiple times for being a nigger. fucking kek

What does Talcum mean?

The consensus among blacks is that he's white. The consensus among Sup Forums is that that's hilarious.

Talcum Powder. Pic related.

Fuck I'm retarded

srsly?

Talcum is powder. Baby powder. It's white.

Always good when you have to explain a joke.

I like him. He's pretty redpilled.

Holy shit, there's stubble on his real hairline.

I think your post is retarded, Shaun King

Can someone explain to me how in the world that abdomination second from the lest has a head much bigger than an adult male?

Blandgela Davis

High test in some of those nig ladies hans, she could probably bench 300 lbs like it was a toy

Probably a genetic defect of race-mixing.

>gone dark
KEK

> Abdomination
Pic related

It's a nigger that's why. Them darkies come out lookin' all fucked up like that almost five times outta ten.

yo dawgs why you be tripping. there be different levels of blackness knowumsayin? pic related is me, 100% milkchocolate mack

What website?

Press F for Munzer and his liquefied liver.