Could this guy look any more "Jewey"?

Could this guy look any more "Jewey"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVYI9HO6aF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eyes that look like scalded assholes

You know so many of you autists give him shit as if you're actually out there trying to redpill normies like him.

Unless you leave your parents house and grow some balls, stfu.

This

Some of you are faggier than him. Dude has balls of steel desu.

>tfw i will never be half as smart as this gay jew

>redpill normies like him

By sucking black cock?

T. autistic neet

isn't he Greek?

No.

Gayboy.

Masters in chemistry actually, but whatever.

Half Greek, half British.

>Could a Jew be more of a Jew
I'm sure there's a scale somewhere but that's an idiotic question.

kek'd heartily.

His last name is Greek so guess what that makes him?

I went to a milo talk @ my uni and it was glorious. He got on stage wearing a bullet proof vest, took a eep breath and went completely pol on the crowd. You wanna talk about politically incorrect? Milo gives no fucks, no remorse, no sympthay. I respect the man for what he does and am proud to see at least one man keeping it completely real. Ironic how a foreigner has more balls and exercises the first amendment harder then any of us.

Greeks are closely related to Jews

>Jewish looking
Nah
Pretty Aesthetic ,desupai
Also I have yet to see proof that Milo is a Jew,
He likes to larp as one to secure maximum lib shit boxes-checked immunity

Als he has done more to redpill normies and by proxy to fight ((them))than all polspergs combined.
Gotta respect that yo

>Could this guy look any more "Jewy"?
Yes. Find a picture of him from before his makeover and Dangerous Faggot persona.
He looked kinda like me, actually.

Once again, people who favor ideological purity over pragmatism are kind of ridiculous. As much as I hate it, we're not really in much of a position to be choosy about who promulgates our message. Yes, Milo is a gay jew, neither of which are things we advocate for (the second especially,) but he's out there doing the best thing he could be doing for us- breaking the conditioning. People see violent riots over a "nazi" gay jew talking and they think "hm, that doesn't really make sense, wonder what this guy has to say" and the redpilling process begins.

Just marry the guy, you degenerate.

dumb fucking question nigger

you tell me

He's redpilled more Normie's in a week than you will in your entire life.

How does it feel?

> tfw the HIV is growing stronger

He doesn't look jewy at all desu senpai

He's very greek

What the fuck ever. He's done more for this country then you will do in your whole life. Kys.

This sounds like a copypasta.

So what?
He's an enemy of the evil we're all facing. He's all right with me.
Milo has done more for right wing politics than 9000 neck beards shit posting on Sup Forums combined.

i tried to watch one of his speeches on youtube... but i got punch in the face... then maced

This, and he isn't even American.

Milo is doing god's work and I'm a fucking atheist.

But OP he is blonde and clearly a nordic aryan.

Why would you call him a Jew?

trips checked.

I love that fucking faggot. White nationalist/civic national/ethonationalist pol hate him but fuck you he is raping libtards in their own universities and getting msm coverage. God bless that based racemixing queer.

I would buy him a beer.

Same.
He's a gay Jew who almost exclusively fucks niggers, yet he's anti-feminist, anti-cultural Marxist and hard right.
Why do you think the leftists want to destroy him. He's more intelligent than Sup Forums gives him credit for. Just listen to him speak. His interview with Molyneux is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVYI9HO6aF0

greeks and jews are virtually the same ethnic group according to autosomal dna charts.

White ethnonationalist here.

I have watched his vids in the past, and I don't appreciate his excessively flambuoyant style and do not agree with many of his views, but I approve of what he is doing and I am actually willing to forgive him for much of his degeneracy as long as he keeps redpilling people on muslims and degeneracy.

I especially admire how he is able to especially redpill white women, since women have deep-seated love for gay men, and if a gay man comes along and says "eeeyy fuck feminism and muslims" that really makes her think.

I hate to admit it but Milo is even doing more for white nationalism than Ben Sharpiro, who keeps concern trolling about Trump all the fucking time, which annoyed me to the point where I have no respect for that neocon piece of shit kike. anymore

considering he's a flagrant homosexual drug user who practices unsafe sex I'd be more worried about him spreading aids than jewery

Both: Greek father, Jewish mother. Also this

>russian

You tell us you subhuman slavshit

thanks, alexander! med master race.

But you are at least 5% negro, and 5% Indian (Feather) all Americans are... why are you calling me subhuman?

He couldn't do and say the things he does if he wasn't gay and into blacks.
He'd be framed as a Nazi.

Ivan you know that's not true. The average white american on 23andme had 0.2% indian and african admixture. Considering this is an average, it means most people had like 1% african admixture and most people had none.

I agree that this is a very important line of defense he has, a normie liberal could say nothing to discredit him, you'd probably have to be a fucking antifa to hold anything at all against him