Leafs

Typical lawn in Canada.
Can a leaf please explain why there are no "Canadian" names and why you are stuck voting for prajeet and sons?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Nissan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's gotta be Brampton. It's literally 99.9% poo in the loos I don't know why.

What exactly is a "Canadian name"?
Jiang Patel-Thibedeaux?

atleast theres a jap to vote for

>Toronto
Not real Canada. I was living in Southern Ontario last election, out of the four MPs, only one was white. (NDP)

>Armenian
>kike
>poo-in-loo

Seems pretty Canadian to me.

>111111111

Fuck this country.

day of the rake will come... from Indians and pakis

There are no "Canadian" names.

>Nissan

This is a joke, right?

Truth, and supposedly they are terrible drivers. Best friend's car got totaled by one and the guy didn't even apologize, tried to blame it on my friend even though he ran a light. There were also many times previous when an accident almost happened because of wreckless driving and friend confirms dumb kids are taking the expensive cars their parents gift them and drunkenly ramming them into mailboxes, streetlights, peoples' houses... etc. Friend had enough and is now moving after the accident.

>wreckless driving

Sorry, what an ironic typo.

Cause we're not. that is not a typical lawn. there are 27 candidates and plenty have names your prejudiced ass would prefer

wew. thats hard to look at.

>Nissan
thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Nissan

Or Surrey British Columbia

In Quebec there's no lawn signs at all.

What does it mean?

lol no nissan is a jew name

nissan.com has been parked by a jew for years waiting for the motor company to buy him out

It means Quebec takeover by organised jewry is complete.

Spot on

British, Scandinavian and French are proper Canadian names.

Just moved to Aurora recently. Lived further east all my life in that irrelevant space between Toronto and Ottawa. I kinda miss it.

Thank god I didn't have to move any closer into the GTA, though. The urban sprawl and massive demographic shift unsettles me.

Scarborough-Rouge River.

>Aurora
yeah better stay away from the scary people in the big city. Stay in your little rich white enclave

>in Canada

Toronto and vancouver are not considered Canada

Steven Harper greatest man to ever run canada.

>Stay in your little rich white enclave
You say this like it's something to be embarrassed about.

Someplace poorer and browner is the place to be then, huh?

CSIS, is that you?

>Vote Nissan
>Drive Toyota
Fake news

>associating bramptonstan or markham kong with rural white canadians
ye no

>markham kong

Dude I live in Toronto and election signs ALL look like that. One in ten is an Anglo name. Everyone else is a poo in loo or an arab. Not even kidding.