How to deal with violent Antifa thugs

youtube.com/watch?v=IH05WlhFdLA

0:23

Two words: Pepper Balls

Completely legal in all US states

Other urls found in this thread:

rap4.com/p/003720/less-lethal-live-rounds-live-agent-chili-pepper-filled-ball-bottle-of-100
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
youtube.com/watch?v=STYb0i4UgqQ
gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Antifa are peaceful right?

rap4.com/p/003720/less-lethal-live-rounds-live-agent-chili-pepper-filled-ball-bottle-of-100

if you pay for them

What people really need to do is bring actual, lethal guns to antifa riots and try to break them up. If they're stupid enough to attack they can eat lead.

but then we get jailed

I don't think machinegunning a crowd is necessary unless they actually carry guns.

If they're hitting people with metal flagpoles, a good old blinding will do.

guns are legal in all us states.

doesnt make it not assault.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

ONLY TEN THOUSAND MORE TO GO! WERE ALMOST THERE!

GET ANTIFA OUT OF CALIFORNIA AND THE REST OF THE USA!

It's not assault if they're hitting random women with flagpoles.

And make them martyrs? No, have them arrested.

that would depend on the state.

Everyone else in this thread, plz reference /k/ for guidance on using non-lethals

>land of the """"free""""
>""pepper balls"""

what the FUCK

go buy a fucking M60 machine gun and LIGHT THE FUCKERS UP.

THE WHOLE STREET, LINE EM' UP AND FUCKING DRAIN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM OF THEIR COMMIE BLOOD.

Damn, I'm buying one of these. Don't want a real gun since I get depressed often so it'd be a suicide risk.

HAHAHA that was such a badass video

the video was from when we still had Obongo

border patrol is getting their kill on sight order pretty soon

That's nice dear but we're talking about allowing Trump supporters to speak freely not recreate the battle of stalingrad

hope so. I want the Atlantic, Pacific, AND the Mexican border painted red with the blood of the subhuman.

shutup bong. I think America I think big guns and spilt blood. These people have objectively no right to live.

Whatever you do Sup Forums, don't call in fake bomb threats

It's illegal even if you can't be traced through a VPN or VOIP

It would be a bad thing to do

>111139143
Got it boss-

There's some potential here. Short of putting bullets in the commie clowns how effective would say, ten cunts with these pepper balls be in slowing down a zerg rush?

>>Two words: Pepper Balls

>pull "pepper gun"
>get shot by concealed carry

retard

>have paintball gun
>shot people
>get arrested

You'd be retarded if you walked right up to them with a paintball gun, that defeats the purpose of it - keeping your distance. You could volley fire off a balcony or from a car into a group of antifa.

Oh wait, you're just some fag from /k/ who wanted to signal knowledge, go listen to metal or something haha faggot

>how effective would say, ten cunts with these pepper balls be in slowing down a zerg rush?

If you actually had ten people firing pepper balls into a crowd of hundreds it would be enough to get dozens screaming for water and they'd be pushing each other to get away. The screams would probably make the crowd panic and run away.

But legally speaking, you'd likely only be safe if you actually aimed at the people actively hitting people.

why not just make homemade pepper spray and just dump the shit on them.

just use live ammunition
discourage others form trying

Get bear spray.
>30 ft range
>higher capacity than normal pepperspray
>burns way worse than normal pepperspray
>way cheaper
>easier to obtain
It will fuck their day.

stop horsing around

kek, that might be good if you're targeting a specific boss cuck but the paintballs will neutralize a crowd

>burns worse
wrong its weaker it contains less oleoresin capsicum

No, bear spray throws out a nice cloud of pain. It's literally perfect for dealing with antifa. It's really fucking painful, legal (at least in most places), makes them look like pussies, and it will really discourage them if they get sprayed with it every time.

they wont stop

unless the police start hitting them hard early on in their shenanigans and the feds list them as a terrorist group, the right-wing death-squads will have to become a reality

Fuck off antifa faggot.

Let Trump do his thing, shills saying be violent against those pussies are the enemy.

>britfag commenting on US law

try again you fucking autist before you get innocent Sup Forumssters fucked over

No, that's dog spray. Bear spray has more capsicum.

>all these cucks

sissies. bear spray? pepper spray?

gasoline and a fucking match is all you need

kill them wherever you catch them, and drive them out from where they drove you out; and temptation is more serious than killing; and do not fight with them at the Inviolable Mosque until they fight with you therein; so in case they fight with you, then kill them; thus is the recompense of the disbelievers.

No matter how big they are, if they get capsaicin in their eyes and lungs they're out of the fight. Just as effect and much less drama.

screenshotted and sent to FBI

typical shill

why would you encourage the use of fire when you'll be the ones holed up in a building? retard

Hi FBI.

Always call the police first if faced with violent attackers. This is only for situations where the law is not enforced like Berkeley.

cuck
cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=STYb0i4UgqQ

doesn't look that bad you could make alot worse homemade, like adding powdered horse radish to make them not able to breath

I had always considered pepper balls as a good self defense tool

I didn't know they were commercially available

brb, buying some for my gun ship drone. Been using paintballs like a sucker all this time

seethere expesive as fuck

I never understood why protesters just stand around while others break shit. I mean those destroying property are there long enough for dozens of photographers and others to film them. Why not just kick them into the window or wall or even grab whatever they have?

they look like antifa pokeballs

But making a crowd of antifa look like bitches is priceless

I also just learned they make rubber paintballs, so basically you have rubber bullets you can shoot

that will do fine too, they are pussies, I'm sure they wont want to get peppered with them and they are way cheaper

How about stink bombs or spray? Have they weaponized skunk spray?

why use rubber balls when you can put blowgun darts in the barrel, super powered blowgun

because it's 200 shots vs 1?

its not hard to load.

gotnews.com/breaking-heres-full-list-231-people-arrested-inauguration-riots-dc/

FYI: The list of arrested antifa was leaked and it's mostly jews.

Do you want to be pushed around by a bunch of nancy boy jews? Well do you?

Obvious shill is obvious

What we need are Anti-Antifa groups to counter them. No LARPing and it doesn't need to be ideologically driven or far right. We need to start forming groups that will show up at their riots and protect people from them. To just wait on the sidelines and oppose them until they try to attack someone. If we get groups of like 50-100 people showing up and cracking their skulls, they'll learn fast. Most of them are limp wristed and don't have discipline.

Bear spray is literally perfect. The cans are like 25 bucks, which is way cheaper than a paintball gun and pepperballs. It has good range and most cans could probably disable at least 15 antifa, if not more. It is also just below pure capsacum in terms of heat.

Antifa have 'sugar daddies' that fund all their activities and bussing. Always jewish.

Maybe Peter Thiel or Palmer Luckey would stealh-fund a free speech squad...

If he is, who cares? Only a retard would take advice from someone on an anonymous Samoan ichthyologist message board.

Just dress similarly and randomly attack them.

Is anyone going to pay attention to what you can do against Antifa, or are you all going to fantasize about shooting people?

You can sit back, relax, and let the RWDS deal with them.

We wouldn't need funding to organize and show up to their riots and oppose them.

>change.org
>as if it ever accomplishes anything
Im not fantasizing about shooting them. That wouldnt even be necessary. The mere presence of an organized group would be enough to intimidate them. If not then they will get their shit beat in a street fight.

This
Also if we do somthing like this dress in patriotic clothing and bring flags to get the public on our side

Id say just bring a few American flags and dress respectfully but casually enough where you could fight in it.

STFU .You sound like a fucking autist.

YEAH START SHOOTING PEPPER BALLS INTO A CROWD UNANNOUNCED AND WITH OUT ANY "SUPPOSED AUTHORITY"

SOMEONE WILL CAP YOUR FUCKING ASS REAL QUICK!

WITH A REAL ROUND!

no.
this is anti-productive.

>pig
You're a cop ain't you

If you wanna hit them with out permanent damage use "PEPPER BALLOONS". No one will be able to use an excuse you had a gun to kill your ass.

You have to think about things thoroughly before you think they are a good idea you dumb mutha fuckers.

Don't get capped for nothing!

You could do this shit way out of reach, you could just fire the shit up vertically so it falls and splatters near the crowd

Not if you don't make video after video ahead of time discussing, in detail, your plan to kill the subhuman kike subversives. It's your word versus that of a corpse.

Go back to Cuba bitches!

this is true
WHAT DOES THE SHOOTER LOOK LIKE!?!?
HES WEARING A BLACK HOODIE AND BANDANNA!!1

>they want their freedom
>they want a better life
>they want a new country to call home

They were smart enough to rebuild the Santa Maria, but not smart enough to find uninhabited land? This really moistens my gonads.

Maybe that's a better idea. Could you launch them from a large, trigger-operated slingshot? Real big fat balloons full of pepper spray?

That could mean you wouldn't risk permanently blinding people with paintballs to the eye, but if you launched a large balloon into a crowd you would incapacitate more people's vision.

I think you posted this in the wrong place. Maybe try / lgbt /

Why are /k/ so retarded? You think the grown-up thing to do is unload a machinegun belt into them?

>it jams because the receiver is bent

The idea of having them stampede each other sounds entertaining, but I was hoping for more of an incapacitating effect. Leave a few for the cops to pick up.

Legality aside. Yeah, I'm talking shit on a Bhutanese beekeeping board. Let's say you want these pepper ball-armed men moving around quick enough to be out of the stampede's path.

Yes, but we're not going to get away with that. Beaten and bloodied will suffice, given the sort of mentally ill degenerate attracted to movements like Antifa in the first place a bit of pain ought to be enough to have their fervor wavering.

help us in here