Halifax Conservative Debate

How'd he do, pol?

Reminder that O'Leary is a globalist slime ball and Justin "post- nation state" Trudeau cares more about this country than he does. Oleary is the second worst candidate for leader, only the chink is worse.

He didn't do too bad. Others tried to hit him to little effect. The climate change people gonna fucking hate him for his answer on it.

I guess his video of shooting a gun triggered Chong to his core. Fuck Chong, guy is a fucking liberal.

The conservative party is so fucking gay. I signed up to volunteer for O'Leary and havent heard back yet.I'll just focus on that and actually going to vote on election day because the actual public outreach content is so damn sad. He needs to take a cue from Trump, like it or not.

He's an anti-military, open borders cuck

He's like Trudeau with a bigger nose

Just heard about him being pro-immigration so no, never. My main issue is immigration, period.

On an unrelated note, her voice is the most annoying sound I've ever heard.

THIS

I was supporting him till I saw the debate. Then I switched to MAD MAX

Same thing happened to me. Gonna volunteer/shill for Mad Max instead now

I don't mind some immigration, as long as we don't Germany-it-up. Canadians don't have enough babies to support themselves anyways. But opening the flood gates kills our jobs. And I can't say O'leary is totally anti gun either, after that video of him wrecking shit with that machine gun on TV. All I want from O'leary is that he streamlines where my tax money goes. I get taxed obscene amounts and I hate the thought of it being wasted on beurocratic nonsense (like a committee to work on LGBTQ issues that Trudeau set up - they're are no more issues). I also think O'leary is popular enough to actually beat Cuckdeau should he be elected.

wow. you're filth.

Um why is that?

Holy SHIT get the NRA on the phone!

Bernier is a weak cuck who will fold to the establishment. But you like that cause you yourself are a cucked establishment leech.

> NRA
> Canada

/thread

its sarcasm you idiot. only a pea brained useless fuck would equate pulling a video of yourself shooting a gun to pulling a stance of deregulating gun-ownership

this would be an argument, if you could back it up with some facts.

care to point out whatever source material you're deriving this stance from? I'm open to sharing your position if you can support it.

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!

Bernie "anti-corporate welfare". Compare him to Ted Cruz if you'd like

Too weak to stand up to media criticism for one. This ain't no Trump.

Did anyone see CBC deliberately cut him off at the end of the debate? Just...wow.

nah i dont really give a fuck if you keep drinking the kuck-aid. your cuckservative candidates will drop one by one and you'll just end up siding with Trudeau.

in that case: nice misinfo, shill. back it up or gtfo

Are you talkin to me? Suck my cock.

This is just so terrible. O'Leary, just outsource to CTR or something.

O'Leary shouldn't be even running in the Conservative race. He's a fucking liberal plant.

Bernier is /ourguy/
Lax gun laws
Tough immigration

Fuck O'Leary

Bernouts are faggots, O'Leary speaks jobs and has a TV show. Mr. Wonderful to make Canada wonderful again.

O'Leary wants to be Trump. O'Leary is NOT Trump. He's an impersonating faggot.

Bernier might be a French faggot, but his views are the best of Leitch and O'Leary. Leitch doesn't stretch far enough, and O'Leary is, like I said, a liberal plant.

youre a joke.

>youre
Go to bed faggot.

Bernier is the only one that will protect gun laws in Canada. Any of the others will sell them out the door in a heartbeat so secure some obscure center-right value.

>O'Leary speaks jobs
jobs for the Chinese and TFWs

>O'Leary speaks jobs and has a TV show
>HAS A TV SHOW
Having a TV show is now a recipe for success?

Go to bed chump.

yeah i dont give a fuck. i do give a fuck about someone strong and smart enough to work with the government to get the economy rolling again. Slow Maxime will never manage to do this efficiently.

why did you reply to my post twice faggot

This is a shitpost brothers. Bernier is /our guy/ 100%

M A D M A X
A
D
M
A
X

Wait, there's a chink running for PM in Canada now?

LOL cucked so hard

he's running for Conservative Party leader, not PM

fuck off and leave canada along with that lebs neocon you fucking chink

he looked low energy on stage. he can barely even speak english. sad. i feel bad for you supporting someone as weak as that. O'leary is on track to win the whole thing. He's 20 points ahead. again... sad.

You also have a non-Canadian born indian running for leadership

LOL cuckservatives

>strong and smart enoug
>O'Leary
Couldn't get a kite moving in a hurricane.

I get it though. Trump was bold and brash enough to get America moving. I'm a Trump fan; got my MAGA hat and my rifles.

O'Leary is an impersonator, nothing more. He's scum and nothing more. He doesn't give a fuck about Canada. He's great immigration plan is to reduce immigration from 300k to 250k. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. He's great gun plan is to ban more types of guns. Not to mention he plans on opening up drug laws like faggot-Trudeau. He's a left wing plant disguised as a right wing Trump-like statue. Read into his policies.

t. European expat faggot in Canada. G'night.

It's 2am and I'm smashed nigger, that's why.

This is plain PR bullcrap. O leary is anti gun and if he ever becomes ''pro gun'' you'll know its only as an electoral tactic and not an actual conviction.

Get that kike out of canada now.

I saw nothing but liberals up there.

>O'leary is on track to win the whole thing.
Yeah because he's another Trudeau in blue colors and Soros&co will have him as a back up plan.

Also don't expect him to win against Trudeau. No one will vote for this retard over Trudeau, he's the weakest possible candidate the cons can get.

> barely speak English
> Canada

Is this a discount CTR from India?

Yeah you would be a pea brained euro. Go fuck yourself

>O'Leary speaks jobs

You mean jobs to the chinks? 'Speak jobs' what the fuck does that meme even means.

GTFO this canadian thread you buggering burgercuck

Welcome to Cucknada, where the loser is really the winner.

Yes you should have genocided the French long ago

Chink or poo detected.

Go to bed.

Disappointed that he's not the second coming of Trump. He's a straight-up Jeb Bush style cuckservative. I will vote for Trudeau over this fucker.

Is he really closing his eyelids? Holy shit that guy never touched a gun in his life

He speaks jobs. He speaks the language of jobs. He's a businessman. Maxine Bernout can't even tie his own shoes. Leitch is vomiting up her skirt every time she speaks and she sounds sounds like a tired old shrew. None of them have what it takes to energize a very liberal Canada to beat Trudeau, Kevin is a personality who will eviscerate Trudeau on the debate stage in 2019. He's not a kike, not a globalist shill, he will be very rational on the immigration question and you really can't expect a country that elected Justin Fucking Trudeau to go on and elect Kellie Fucking Leitch a couple of years later. It just doesn't work out that way. You need someone who can articulate why Trudeau is so fucking annoying. O'Leary is that guy.

This.

O' Leary is the KING of Conservicucks.

He is the type of guy who would import millions of shitskins in order to save a few $$$

Oy gevalt

only choice.

They tried, but the French went with the Irish technique. Breed many catholic babies.
Quebeckers aren't so bad. You hardly notice all their descendants in Maine and NH.

Probably the worst choice

>He speaks jobs. He speaks the language of jobs. He's a businessman.

Can't get more cliche than that Burger. I'm starting to wonder if you're using a proxy.

>He's not a kike
Lebs, which is just as bad.

>not a globalist shill
Wrong

>he will be very rational on the immigration question
Wrong

>you really can't expect a country that elected Justin Fucking Trudeau to go on and elect Kellie Fucking Leitch a couple of years later.
You know nothing about this country why do you even bother shitposting?

>why Trudeau is so fucking annoying.
No one fucking cares about Trudeau's temper it's his ideology that's horrible. And he agrees with that kike on every important points.
Are you a former CTR?

>O'Leary is that guy.
Wrong

>that guy
He's a cuck. We'll never passionately support him. He needs to get realistic on the immigration that is destroying the cultural fabric of this country or he will *never* win.

When there is no good choice the best choice is to vote Bloc. Crush the federalists, let each province regulate their own affairs. Deny Ottawa its creepy overbearing influence.

Mad Max for PM.
Leitch for minister of Immigration.
O'Leary for minister of finance.

Canada solved.