5'0(5 inches below average woman) Kim Kardashian is considered one of the most attractive woman...

> 5'0(5 inches below average woman) Kim Kardashian is considered one of the most attractive woman. Not one mention of her womanlet genes anywhere.
>5'7.5 (two inches below average male)Tom Cruise, all you see online is people mocking him for being short, unattractive and women hate him for it.
Why is heightism/lookism so brutal for men? Why is there nearly one ideal male beauty standard, while all women are attractive and have numerous dating options, by virtue?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q="girl over 5'11"&src=typd&lang=en
youtu.be/8IOmUhY5nyI
youtube.com/watch?v=HKmH0CBlfzE
youtu.be/2toRG6kl6NU
youtube.com/watch?v=tgJNVuqsUpI
youtu.be/UiOx7h3eOZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would tell you, but you'd never learn.

Google says she's 5'3"

Because most sexual selection (read: evolution) occurs because of female selection, not male selection.

We'll all fuck anything. They won't. We'll tolerate bad genes. They won't.

so it would seem that most bad genes are from the women's side then

Though to answer your question, height isn't really a desired trait in women. If a man had a flat ass, no one would care, but people would comment on a woman's flat ass because women have different desired traits than men

well, in the modern world this is true. In the old world, men used to do the fucking (conquest, etc). That's why men are ugly-as-fuck

Post proof of Tom Cruise being mocked online for being short.

Sorry, I don't date chubby women (or women with small tits).

>he's never seen nigger twitter absolutely destroy women for being 6ft tall or taller
normies shit on tall women the same way they shit on short men

proof: twitter.com/search?l=&q="girl over 5'11"&src=typd&lang=en

also this guy is correct too women get shit on for things other than height, that men don't get shit on for.

>why is heightism accepted?

Because, as is the case in most areas of life, men are expected to just suck it up and deal with it themselves.

I'd fuck all of them

I would but I don't think they date manlets heh.

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard

>Why is heightism/lookism so brutal for men? Why is there nearly one ideal male beauty standard, while all women are attractive and have numerous dating options, by virtue?

Not true.

Short girls find it hard in the modelling world as all the tall girls get all the work.

I personally don't understand it. Girls who are like 6,0 have massive heads and look manly.

>Kim Kardashian
>attractive

Anyway to answer your question it's just the nature of our biology. Tall men are sexually selected over shorter.

>5'7
>Haven't had a SINGLE complaint about my height amongst the 15 or so partners I've had, or even in social groups.

Trust me when I say this bitch you don't really care, you just want the dick.

>Kim Kardashian is considered one of the most attractive woman
she is not even top 1000

youtu.be/8IOmUhY5nyI

Here he is being mocked for his height on a network comedy show viewed by millions each week.

This
Maybe, but it's also true

This

>family goy
>a show watched by 12 year olds and retarded gen x cucks who are there for stupid 80s/90s pop culture references

The guy who makes that show is only 2 inches taller than him, and he rips on everyone for everything in that show. He makes fun of fat bitches, ugly bitches, dumb bitches, etc.

Manlets have it easy compared to some of the stuff Family Guy has made fun of.

I'm 6'0 and I've been told by a number of times by women who are shorter than me (i.e. 5'7) that I'm not tall enough for them.

It's bizarre.

Because you can't find a hot gf

What's your point? I share your opinion of family guy, I'm only using it as an example. It draws a bigger audience than some random chatboard.

>My girl ain't no hobbit

>Not one mention of her womanlet genes anywhere

Did you miss the whole south park thing where they were calling her a hobbit?

Arianna Grande is 5'0 and normies make fun of her for looking 12

>be woman
>receive attention from several guys at any given time
>be man
>have to go out and find a woman
See the difference? If you'd got sexual attention from high school on up for no reason, you'd be picky too.

It's fucked up, but blame the hordes of desprate men.

>Kim Kardashian is considered one of the most attractive woman

In what universe? She's disgusting with horrrid proportions. Doesn't help that she's rotten in the inside too.

>be 5'7"
>have never been shit on for my height irl
>have a fwb
I'm not feeling the oppression, op.

Then stop accepting women of every size you dumb fucks. What the fuck is an idol if no one worships it? Refuse to date womanlets, refuse to date chestlets, refuse to date piglets. Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal.

What the fuck im taller than tom cruise?

its bizarre though, consider someone 5'8" and someone 6 foot
4 inches of height spread out over the whole body, that's such a negligible difference
the taller guy doesn't necessarily even have more lean mass, the shorter guy could have more dense bones and muscle, but for some reason the height is what sticks out

Same tbqh
I'm 6'2" and I've heard "user is tall, but he's not TALL" by girls who are around 5'6" or 5'7".Then see them fawning over 6'5" athletes on twitter lel

>considered
(((considered)))

People have standards of attraction, including some that people mostly can't change. Deal with it, or bitch like a woman. Your choice.

I'm 6'5" and people say that they're intimidated by me. Being shy and distant only compounds the problem.

>Deal with it, or bitch like a woman. Your choice.
Why not both? Especially since it's bad for the fucking species for chubby 5' women to marrying tall, handsome men.

>5'8 3/4ths
>slept with at least 70 women
no complaints here
just be /fit/ and an asshole and women wont care

>3/4ths

I'm 5'10 and too short for the majority of women

This. Family guy stopped being funny after it came back from cancellation.

>family guy
>ever funny
The only comedy here is coming from you, user.

I would love to be 6'5" tbqh
If you're ripped, you probably get all the girls you want

No, I'm underweight. I've been bulking up; it used to be really gross.

I've only hooked up with one girl ever, and I'm 20

People can date anyone who finds them mutually attractive. I'm guessing you're just annoyed that your mom was short and passed that on to you.

I would so rek her thou

>be 5'6
>all girls that have liked me are taller than me
Then again I do go for sane shy women not whores

I'm 5' 9.75"... This is apparently about the average height for a male, but somehow it feels short here. That said, I WAY prefer short girls. The shorter the better.

I'm 5'10" and get told I'm short all the time by white women. I'm pretty much relegated to dating Asian and latinas. It fucking sucks cuz I'm not that short - girls for some reason don't just need you to be taller than them. You have to be MUCH taller than them WHEN they wear heels (now five inch heels are popular). Pretty much means I can only date midgets. Girls are so hung up on height

>comedy isn't subjective
>I don't like something therefore anybody who does is retarded

since you chose an image of two fighters, lets just say hypothetically a 6ft man and a 5'8" man have the exact same fitness level and training and fight. The 6ft man will win every time, he is superior.

The first three seasons were funny. Mostly because the episodes weren't being politically retarded and the gags were actually pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmH0CBlfzE

youtu.be/2toRG6kl6NU

youtube.com/watch?v=tgJNVuqsUpI

haha i know a dude who'se like 5'4 and he fucks the hottest chicks constantly because he's handsome as hell ripped from working construction. im average height and not attractive but i have a big cock and just whip it out in front of drunk chicks and ive had them just start jerking me off in front of people at parties. i gues s if your short, fat, unfunny, poor, and have a babydick your out of luck

>People can date anyone who finds them mutually attractive.
No one said otherwise, stupid. Doesn't mean it should be encouraged.
>I'm guessing you're just annoyed that your mom was short and passed that on to you.
Try harder, faggot

Evolution is a load of horseshit.

If men and women chose mates based on the quality of their genes we wouldn't have the shitloads of hereditary diseases and genetic defects we have today.

Retarded.

Me too. It's kind of ridiculous. Sometimes midget ass chicks I know won't date anyone under 6 foot

Could have fooled me, I see short guys with hot ladies all the time.

Honestly the women who chant this crap usually need a quiz in a fashion magazine just to communicate with their boyfriends. I've dated women like that before, they can't think for themselves, nor can they see a guy as anything more than an accessory to go with their dress and shoes.

College helps with that number. Get drunk and you'll have a decent chance at a school party with a drink cutepie

America has institutionalized heightism to keep the Mexicans from donating sperm, kek

Then become fit. Gals will flock to your side unless you're a nigger

Also this one

youtu.be/UiOx7h3eOZY

this is pol thought so hell probably get drunk and start spewing weird racist shit and get known as that creepy nazi guy who doesn't know how to kiss

If you're shorter than 6'1 you should hang yourself. Assuming you can reach high enough to hang a noose.

Been in college for two and a half years. I never get invited to parties and don't have any friends.

Being tall isn't quite as helpful with girls as one would expect.

>Tune in next time for Shit That Never Happened

I'm 5'10" too
I'm taller than 90% of women but I'm permakv in the nation with the most promiscuous girls on earth

I'm 5' 7" and have had tons of sex.

im an inch shorter than you and ive literally never had a girl call me short or even mention my height. how thefuck does that even come up in conversation

PIC IS NOT HEIGHT RELATED....

>this is pol thought so hell probably get drunk and start spewing weird racist shit and get known as that creepy nazi guy who doesn't know how to kiss
No, but I used to wear MAGA apparel a lot, so I'm known as the super tall Trump supporter who used to have super long hair.

I once kissed a girl at a party. Her friends immediately started consoling her, like she'd made an awful mistake.

I am fit and actually handsome. I have gotten some white girls before but it's just so difficult. The Asians and latinas are soooo easy by comparison . Maybe I just have shitty game when it comes to what white girls like. I am shy and awkward. Whatever I do I have to redouble my efforts. I would like to have kids with a white girl and not contribute to the white genocide

Well I have had one girl complain about my height. I then told her she was a too fat for me.

I've been to college a plenty for 4 years and being drunk helps out so much especially if you're shy and wouldn't know what to say. When you're drunk everything flows way easier and you stop being a beta

literally retarded post, you're obviously stupid w/r/t biology / life in general

all the dudes i knew in highschool who fucked constantly were all average height or shorter. the dude who every chick was obsessed with literally had one leg shorter than the other and limped. though he also looked like the singer of an emo band, was generally a nice, funny guy, and i think the limp made girls want to take care of him or something.

No matter how much alcohol I consume, I still am shy and think about the same stuff that I do when I've had none
I am exactly the same under alcohol as when I'm not except my coordination when walking is bad
My personality and my thought processes are the same

smooth moves my man how are you not drowning in pussy

Yeah okay Darwin. Fucking leaf.

Well the only way to get into parties were for you to ask around. When you go to class you have to actually talk to people and stop being a gigantic pussy. Just casually talk to whoever looks like a decent looking person cause they probably get into parties. Chit chat hear and there for 2-3 weeks and ask on a Friday or Thursday about any parties that go on. Then the person would most likely tell you about it of you're cool with him/her and don't creep him/her out at all

How heavy are you user? I am an inch shorter than you and currently 218lbs, college really does help you fill out if you like gym and beer

I agree with your sentiment, but you're also probably a filthy manlet who needs to get off my board
When will they _ever_ learn?

6'2" is perfect height if you can't pull bitches then you're just autistic. As me being 6'2" ive never heard I'm to short. Idk maybe I don't try to pull restarted sluts.

Well a lot of girls I have been interested in, I met through friends or work or school (not good with bar pickups), so my mutual friends have later told me the reason they weren't interested. I've never really had one be rude to my face, but I've actually had some ask me my height and then have a disappointed look on their face they have to conceal.

She dated a nigger rapper for over a year you cuck.

got a big ol' dick. drunk chicks love big dicks

You can at least practice on the spics and gooks but they just want that white dick so it'll be easy. Remember practice is okay. Before you go out make sure you drill into yourself of the game plan of talking to a white girl, like flowing with the conversation and act interested in what she's saying and make sure she talks about herself, bitches love it. Then you can make a remark about how nice her dress looks or something of that nature.

Are they really that promiscuous over there?

If we didn't have the medical advances we have today more then half of these inferior genetic retards wouldn't be alive today.

Also don't redouble your efforts cause that makes you looks like you're trying way too much and that fucks up everything cause she knows you're in the bag and not a challenge. Girls like a little challenge and don't do everything she says

Tried it. People usually just shrug it off or outright tell me I can't come. My school is small, and most of the parties are exclusive (only for certain members of a club or whatever).

Currently 177 lbs. Used to be somewhere around 160

Thx bro. I'm gonna work on it!

Be beta

See that most number. Thing is before you go out don't talk about yourself whatsoever, girls love talking about themselves and act interested in what they say. Make sure you analyze what they say and give your thought but don't go too deep into it, that's the girls job

You need to drill in a game plan on what you are going to do before you go out and tell yourself to not be a fucking pussy. Trust me it helped calling myself that

>women compliment and loathe
>men just draw criticisms more easily