Islam is the greatest

If you think not being muslim is normal you should seriously kill yourself

Islam is perfect, Repeat after me : Islam is perfect

If you are not muslims you have to etiher pay money , gtfo or DIE
Understand ? all of the universe is owned by allah and since islam is the right religion literally everything belongs to muslims

So you better submit or prepare for death
Do you hear me you fucking infidels ? FINAL WARNING

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/jordan-isil-syria-170205054336070.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Arabs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is what the satanic medieval establishment created to inspire arab crusaders to kill christians and jews in the middle east. Muhammad was trained by the Vatican. Your religion teaches you to go against God. It is not the truth.

JAPAN NEEDS MORE MUSLIMS!

so great

Convert.

Get out of our land first please. If you want to fuck goats all day and have your women wear beekeeper suits, that's your business. We dont care what you do in your desert. Just get out of our land first.

fuck off Jordan you are living in Holy Christian land right now. be grateful

Temporary attack dogs for jews is all you are.

balhblahblah typical christian bullshitter

Brainwashed bastard

Islam teaches rape,pedophilia,mass slaughter,and etc etc. No thanks, Jesus Christ is thy Lord and savior. I follow the doctrine of the holy trinity

What do you mean by our land ? you literally own nothing you are not muslim

im not even baiting or joking

Either pay jizya, convert
Other than that u have no place on earth

Shut the fuck up you stupid redneck

all of the shit you said is false fake and taught to you by a retard brainwasher

im not here to argue so convert or die now

your religion is fake and pointless and doesnt make any sense

YES. Please continue to think and act that way.

Eventually your kind will go over the edge and give us a reason to exterminate every last one of you.

Arabs are all small hairy manlets who have zero social skills

whatever gets u sleeping at night bastard
>american
>on Sup Forums
>talks about social skills

>your religion is fake

says the guy who's pedo prophet flew on a fucking donkey between mecca and medina, and also believes that the sun rises out of a murky puddle

stay in your desert

You're irrelevant.

>Tell people to get out if they aren't muslim
>Come to their new country and take over, make demand again until the non-muslims refuse and you kill them.

wew muslims.

Come and kill us then. Or at least try. We'd rather fight you then accept your ultimatum

>"their new country"

no such thing, all land belongs to muslims
>wine out of hand
>walking on water
okay

I don't follow a religion you sand nigger. Also nice argument you fucking idiot, you still believe in a flying donkey

Mohammed was a pedophioe and a liar. He probably sucked pig's dicks. Islam is a laughingstock and a joke.

as you wish

not now though
But soon enough

When prophet mohammad promised pagan arabs All of persia and liberating all of the me and north africa they laughed at him

Then they not only did that

They took the Iberian peninsula too

And dont worry
We will conquer the world soon and you will be forced to submit

>All land belongs to muslims
>After over 1,500 years actually own maybe 10% of earth despite doing nothing but try to kill everyone around you.

wew

>Le crusade meme

fuck off mongol

i would like to imagine your faces when islam rises and completely takes over the world

>we will conquer the world soon
Took you 1400 years buddy, its not happening

>jealous arabshits are tired of praying to their moon goddess al-lat.
>hey why dont we just steal the abrahamic religion and make ourselves the "chosen?"
>yeah, and we'll call him al-lah!
>yeah! god totally chose us! we are special and not uncivilized desert goatfuckers anymore!

>A bunch of dumb sand monkeys
>Taking over anything

lel

You would like to, but it's hard to picture something that has never happened before and is literally showing no signs of ever happening either.

Good thing Australia is so far from the middle east. The fallout is going to be monolithic.

1. Your god does not exist.
2. Your religion is a scam.
3. You are an idiot.
4. The previous three apply to every other religion too.

moon goddess sounds way cooler wtf muzzies

You literally can't win. If you take over the world it will become just as shitty and chaotic as the middle east. If humanity ever recovers from that Islam will be seen for the barbaric and utterly retarded religion that it is, and nobody in the future will respect you. You will be like the barbarians that destroyed Rome. Alternatively if humanity never grows out of Islam in this scenario, then enjoy living in your own shit for the rest of time I guess, nice work.

But the most likely scenario is you all realise how retarded you are within the next century and Islam disappears. If not then the rise of anti-Islamic sentiments will only increase to the point where mosque burnings and lynch mobs directed at muslims will become the norm and accepted.

>Islam is perfect!
>*Flies away on flying donkey*

>Australia
Kys

I agree, islam is perfect in its design for waging wars, if you look at it closely you will find so many elements to channel all power under control of islam into fighting infidels. Problem is that islam isnt designed to build anything, and should it prevail, world will descend into stone age.

Can you imagine people in an alternate timeline being treated to Charlie Hebdo hentai with the moon goddess's tits hanging out? 2nd best timeline to the Trumpverse

Well at least im not filthy sand nigger who follows pedophile-warlord's fantasy novel.

Now repeat after me; jeesus christ Is My lord and savior.

>Islam is perfect
>There are multiple sects of Islam

Pick one and only one.

mhmm

god you are the only fucking poster from jordan and you manage to get 100+ (you)s

hows it feel, jordan?

what are you, sufi?

would you become an atheist for canadian citizenship?

SAY IT WITH ME:MUSLIMS ARE NOT PEOPLE!

hey filthy kuffar reply you dog

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Your trolling is too obvious op. Boring. Saged and hidden

Based Latvia, and i allready tought i couldnt love more of your country.

i am not le christian XD

This may prove to be fun wedge issue for now pro NATO leftists that say we must fight and died for you.

Love you too Finland. :*

little bitch muslims need a safe space galaxy? can't handle people disagreeing with you? what a weak child. people can believe whatever they want. DEAL WITH IT.

>Islam is perfect...
...for me to poop on.

>73 sects, only 1 go to heaven
>4 schools for sunni, multitudes for shia
>there are sufis and baha'i too

wew

64% of those living in Jordan are inbred. Over half of the muslims are inbred and it's destroying their genes because they keep marrying cousins and other relatives.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

That's why they have so much birth defects and why they look so inbred.

>More than half of Pakistani immigrants living in Britain are intermarried:
The research, conducted by the BBC and broadcast to a shocked nation on Tuesday, found that at least 55% of the community was married to a first cousin. This is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

Muslims are destroying themselves. It's no wonder why they are so stupid and fanatic. Their whole religion is based on fairy tale made by jews. Who the fuck believes to religions at 21th century? There has been millions of different religions even before islam, why everybody thinks that theirs is the only one correct. All religions are made by men to control masses.

OP please give my thanks to your government for bombing terrorist ISIS scum

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/jordan-isil-syria-170205054336070.html

>Implaying we didnt fight and die for you

im waiting

hahaha religion of love ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Arabs
The Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (CAGS) oversees genetic analyses on the populations of the Arab world. Based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it indicates that Arab countries have among the highest rates of genetic disorders in the world. Some 906 pathologies are endemic to the Arab states, including thalassaemia, Tourette's syndrome, Wilson's disease, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, mitochondrial encephalomyopathies and Niemann-Pick disease.[1][2]

Teebi A, Farag T, eds. Genetic disorders among Arab populations. Oxford monographs on medical genetics. No 30. New York: Oxford University Press, 1997