I posted an image of the LA County Sherriff badge design on imgur and was downvoted within seconds. I wonder why

I posted an image of the LA County Sherriff badge design on imgur and was downvoted within seconds. I wonder why.

>pic related

From what I can tell they've been using this design since atleast 1948. LA is a pedo Disneyland and I guess this is just one more (((coincidence))).

Other urls found in this thread:

policeguide.com/Los-Angeles-County/los-angeles-county.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/21/pope-francis-allows-priests-to-absolve-grave-sin-abortion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>downvoted

You might be in the wrong place.

>caring about upvotes and downvotes
>posting anything to imgur for more than just your own image repo
It's time to end your life, user.

I'm in the right place. Look at the pic you goober.

why do they have the besta pizza triangles?

also, imgur is a shithole. so many fucking brain-dead liberals

kekeeeetee kek

wtf if that pic is real........

I was posting it to use as a link in a comment. Before I could copy the URL it had downvotes. What's important is pic related, not you feeling superior because I used the word downvote you fucking hipster.

so what is it we are looking at?

>not being up to date on pizzagate

LA County Sherriff badges have the pedo triangle on them. They have for quite some time now.

There is no way this is fucking real.

what's pizzagate?

How quick do you need your rundown?

Interesting, now I recognize the triangle. Wasn't the latest big pedo ring bust in LA. I get it now, and I take my previous saltiness back.

Believe it sister

I'm not going anywhere.

you wish bro
policeguide.com/Los-Angeles-County/los-angeles-county.html

HOLY SHIT
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

PLS PREAD
DEUS VULT

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

A good primer is this here blog.

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

unironically my dad is retired lasd and can confirm

Well that really get's the old walnut sauce cooking

it's an autismo/schizo conspiracy theory that hillary clinton and her associates are pedos and they use pizza and other foods as code words for pedoshit

damn good eye

It's autistic, but it makes a lot more sense than that foreignlanguages thing that was going on for a while here.

There's no definite proof, no, but you can't deny that there are just too many little things that come together to make the fantastical idea start to seem like it has validity.

other California sheriff badges incoming

I'm willing to bet la county is the only one with that symbol. Maybe Marin or Sacramento county

HA you think this stops at the LAPD? US GOV? I'm laughing

Have you seen this building?

Do you know where this is?

Notice anything....strange?

Kern county, no pedo triangle

there are some things that seem a bit weird (like a handkerchief with a "pizza-related map" on it, or the podesta brothers resemblance to the madeleine mccann kidnapper police sketches) but it's all very vague, like it's not weird that john podesta would know some guy that owns a pizza shop in the area that he lives, and clinton's connection to all of this is pretty much just that podesta was her campaign manager

Yolo is a negative

I'm willing to bet that there's a red county/blue county correlation. I'm too lazy to look, but I'm sure it's the case.

its a pretty big place..

Swedebro, do you play domino on the pasta?
Cause I know you love pizza related maps diguised as handkerchieves.

San Luis Obispo county is a positive

>The serpent
>The original sin
>Taking innocence

What building is this?

Fresno County (very red)

Ventura county is positive

Welcome to the REAL rabbit hole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall

anyone have the photo of the victim/hero/protector that uses this symbol and the "alpha beta omega"

Hillary 54, Trump 37. Interesting

Demon face? A serpent? The Jesus statue thing where he's rising from his vat of boiling excrement?

Bonus Points for the totally not disturbing at all statue of Jesus emerging from an atom bomb explosion

Inyo County, Trump 53, Clinton 39

>A symbol has the same meaning every time it's used anywhere
The dumbest idea conspiracy retards ever came up with. This is ancient aliens levels of stupid.

Yes. and more.

Ask why there's a rumor a pope was replaced shortly before 1966...a year in which during June there would have ben the date 6-6-1966.

And why was this audience hall completed in 1971...after the alleged coup in 1963-1965

The only counties found so far in California that have that symbol on their badges are LA county, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo counties.

>earlobes
>nose

its not the same logo, look closely

Ahhh shit nigga

>LA
Of course

>Goober

Usually when im doing some shady shit, i pose as someone against said shady shit.... just a bit of advise on staying out of jail.

You are on it. Now fast forward to today.

We have a pope retire. What?

New pope is a Jesuit named Jorge Bergoglio
Fancies himself Francis

Why is Francis saying things like;
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/21/pope-francis-allows-priests-to-absolve-grave-sin-abortion.html

What are you implying? Don't lump me in with those disgusting pervs. What kind of shady shit do you need to hide, I don't have any.

But hey guy's it's cool DEUS VULT AMIRITE?

OOPS WHICH BUILDING IS THAT???

Riverside County Sheriff(Red County) Negative
San Diego County(Red/Pink County) Negative
San Bernardino County(Pink County) Negative
Orange County(Red County) Negative

Boys...we got something going on here...

See

Nice kabbalah faggit

>posting in numale feminist imgur
>ever

end

keep posting badges pls.

bump

Well SF and Alameda County(where berkeley is located) don't have the symbol.

So far, only 3 counties have the symbol.

fucking stupid thread OP.
There's a shit ton of ppl who don't like police not just pedo's dumb fuck.
Seriously some1 flag this bs post.

Hazzard county of The Dukes of Hazzard fame. Possible Hollywood connection?

I desperately don't want this to be true lads.

eh, there was another thread earlier where we were trying to correlate the politics of a county with the symbols on their sheriff badges. Let them have their fun.

I don't know about the USA but in France a lot of high rank policemen are involved in freemasonry and other kind of occult activities.

I grew up in Kentucky and I can tell you, Hazzard is completely fucked up and almost nobody in Kentucky outside of Hazzard will travel there.

Just about every middle class man in the 1950s and 60s here was a mason. It wasn't really political, just a social club. Even today, it's still just a social club. The problem here is that County Sheriff is an elected position most places, so they have to play the political game

Hazzard Co. Georgia

Angry LARPer?

Cops is faggots is really thing! Whoah, thats a news.

Nice screencap.

>mfw my county in the Bay Area doesn't have it
>It's not even a Jewish star, in fact with more triangles

Thank god.

for great justice

Seems to be a pattern only for counties around LA.

Fuck off tumblr

can you show it on a map?

And Hazzard County Georgia

It's worse than Reddit I've found

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_California

All of the posted badges with the triangle symbols seem to be down south around LA. Mind you, not all of them have them, such as San Diego.

Examples, Ventura, LA, and San Luis Obispo

Tell me about that county. What's exactly there? Any media? Also, what's the county where the pizza place is at?

probably places where Hollywood has most influence on cities such as L.A.

Jesus

Los Angeles.
The boy with the chest tatoo.
"Two dads are better than one."

sorry, OP, but L.A. Sheriffs are BRO as fuck

they're not cucked like the LAPD, they actually do their job and go after illegals and dindus with no fucking mercy whatsoever.

libturds run whenever the LASD shows up because they;re trained to beat the shit out of you, ask names later. every Sheriff serves in the county jail as a jail guard before he can serve on the street as a patrol officer