Skyrim Civil War

Let's talk about Skyrim Politics

Do you support the Empire or the Stormcloaks?

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnracFjiC_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-Antifa

I supported the stormcloaks; simply because I was the dragonborn and so fucking OP that even though it was a thalmor plan to bring down skyrim I'd be strong enough to fuck up the thalmor anyway ensuring a continued independence for skyrim
I'd then be able to turn skyrim around from hicksville to an industrious, prosperous nation with a military might capable of destroying the thalmor altogether and generating a new empire based on domination instead of cooperation

i always gotta support the stormcloaks bc they racist like me and i like their style. i tried to pick the empire once because i played the stormcloaks so many times but i just couldnt do it

A united empire will crush those fucking slant eyed elves

AROUND ELVES WATCH YOURSELVES.

You're friendly reminder that elves are not your enemy.
We have nothing but good intentions for Tamriel
Why do you Nord barbarians hate us again?

>StormKEKS
>literally Muh beliefs
>Mixture of Arabs and libtards
>Chimpout

>Empire
>White civilisation
>Under control by the Elves (Jews)

>Cyrodil is Europe (Centre of all culture)
>Skyrim is Middle East
>Summerseat Isles is the US (Jew central) keeping white civilisation down
>wants the empire and nords to fight
>tire each other out
>take over the world
>US wants Europe and middle east to fight
>Take over world

Or maybe it's just a video game

The empire because I couldn't be arsed about that conflict, and they seemed nice (the stormcloaks always told me to fuck off).

>You're friendly reminder that Jews are not your enemy.
>We have nothing but good intentions for America
>Why do you goyim barbarians hate us again?

The civil war conflict was trash, neither the empire or the stormcloaks had any plans about the future of skyrim, or dealing with the Talmor problem. Also, how dies the stormcloaks have so much in-game support when almost everyone agrees that Ullfric cheated in his duel

this. get the high king of syrim mod and the war on the thalmor mod and make them your bitch

You're a fucking need ain't ya

((((thalmor))))

t. (((thalmor)))

>Skyrim is middle east

nigger there is literally a dune coon nation in the west with scimitars, sand, and niggers.
also
>Nords
>Arabs and libtards

are you implying that the Nords (Atmorans) weren't the first and purest white man?

I gotta say, dude, I fully support, like, whichever one is, like, going to, like, legalize weed, dude, you know what I mean?

Snow Elves are the true whites and are crafted in the image of Auri-El himself.

Humans are niggers by comparison.

didn't they get jewed to shit until they ended up trying to live with the dwemer and got fucked over hard?

If you loved skyrim but haven't played the mod Enderal you're literally a nigger.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VnracFjiC_k

PLAY IT. PLAY IT NOW

Skyrim is so shit on multiple levels. Amazing that people who pride themselves on being white would have such shit taste in entertainment.

In the name of Talos, Poisen the Elves, Race War Now. THE EMPEROR IS NOT MY KING

It's funny because Stormfront loves Skyrim

>Be me, Snow elfe king, 1E 108
>one day a boat full of iceniggers show up
>look like us only no magic, slaty eyes or pointy ears
>couple weeks pass, they built a city on the northern cape
>population is really getting out of hand
>ohfuck.stonetablet
>Invade their shitty little city, killed everyone except like, 3 of them
>2 months later look at the horizon
>300 ships inbound
>500 of the snowniggers heading to mainland
>Azurasaveus.charcoal
>next couple of years they hammer the shit out of us
>go undergroud to get help from nerd cousins
>feeds us mushrooms, blinds us, then enslaves us
>mfw 6 gorrillion elve master race got beat by 500 snowniggers
>mfw still master race

dragons dogma came out in the same year and it has dragon fights that aren't boring as hell as you watch the dragon fly around unnaturally fast in circles above you. Also, mages in DD have spells that are really cool and fun to cast. Skyrim is so orthodox, so bland in its execution. Even though they spent all of the time and money on hiring voice actors, they didn't even bother to write good dialogue or an interesting story. It's sad that the game is regarded as good when there are games that deserve the praise and popularity.

I take it you haven't taken the ENDERAL-pill yet.

All you need is skyrim, it's a free complete conversion mod with 0 aspects of skyrim in it.

You can't mod DD, half of tes series appeal since Morrowind is robust modding scene.

lmao. I love how you guys have merchants for every jew race in fiction

Stormcucks and Empirefags can both suck my Muatra.

Not gonna lie, former Stormcloak soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ulfric get captured at the border. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Jagged Crown.

Kek'd

>dragons flying around unnaturally

If you made this up this is excellent

Nice try, Thalmor.

Imperial and nord women love BTC
BIG THALMOR COCK

>he didn't saw actual dragon yet
AWAKENING S O O N

100% oc glad you liked it :)

The civil war is stupid when you take into account you being dragonborn. Not only would you automatically become emperor, you could singlehandedly btfo the entire Thalmor and probably the dominion too.

If we pretend that you're not powerful enough to do that, then the empire. The stormcloaks have their hearts in the right place but would get fucking obliterated by the dominion.

DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW, HIGH ELF

it was hilarious to see all the facebook posts about Skyrim here in Sweden, even all the leftists supported the Stormcloaks because somewhere inside their indoctrinated minds some form of racial pride remains.

It's Swexit/Dexit the game

Thank you, friend
This made my night

>excellent
>ships have less than 2 passengers each

It's shit.

I still don't know exactly what the right choice is. I think all the provinces have a right to tell the Thalmor to fuck themselves. But I also think that the Thalmor are going to take over the entire continent UNLESS the empire can continue its strategy of biding its time with short-term sacrifices.

There is nothing the Thalmor want more than for the Nords to secede, in a certain sense. They'd rather have the entire empire intact, but if it came to war with the empire they'd also want it to splinter and fall to infighting.

Morrowind is the middle east dumbass, that entire game was about European colonization and Islamic revolution.

Skyrim is Europe, the empire is the globalists, cyrodil is the USA.

Alduin shoulf have just destroyed the world
>Eveyone in Tamriel is killing one another because fucking kike high elves
>Meanwhile a race of Tigermen in akkaviri lead by warlord who can shapeshift into a dragon have been plotting an invasion of Tamriel
>Also vampiric snakemen might invade too

been playing for 5 years, haven't gotten involved in politics.

Tulius wanted to execute Ulfric at the start because he knew (((Elenwen))) would just jailbreak him to keep the war going.

The thought of a combined empire scares the shit out of the dominion. They make themselves out to be this invincible enigma and yet they got btfo for 7 years when trying to take the imperial city.

Someone described the experience of playing Skyrim

"It's a giant sea, with the depth of a puddle"
Exactly the feeling I had playing it.

If figured leftists going stormcloak would be because muh ebil imperialism

>beaner that can do math

could this be the fabled mexican intellectual?

Empire is the US, a once-proud bastion of humanity that's now been subverted by the Altmer (Jews) out of their highly ethnocentric isolated nation, the Summerset Isles (Israel).

Death to the thalmor

The battlecry "Skyrim for the nords" is fairly self explanatory

As dragonborn I am the rightful ruler of skyrim. If anyone opposes me they shall perish.

>Skyrim
The entire empire m8
>Slay Alduin
>End civil war
>Stop the second coming of Potema
>Champion of all deadric princes
>Master of the thum
>Leader of all guilds
>absorbed the soul of miraak
>Assassinate the emperor
>Can unravel the very fabric of space and time be seenizing

How the game never gave you the option to crown yourself emperor of Tamriel is beyond me.

Because you deny the existence of a god you can prove exists by licking one of the thousands of properly shaped stones laying next to his statue.

Also, your faces are fucking gross, and your heads are stuck so far up your own asses that you can smell the cum you sucked out of your faggoty ass boyfriends dick in your stomach.

WE WUZ SNOWMEN AN' SHEEIT

I don't know but yeah, BroVakiin was pretty OP.

I wonder what the skyrim equivelant to CTR would be?

>implying the Aldmeri armies wouldnt just crash your computer and win

Why do you guys compare the Thalmor to Jews when they're more like Nazi Germany.

Regardless, I support the Thalmor. Altmer are the master race.

Imagine getting your dick sucked by that

ELFED

Redguard or pleb

wish i could, but its not a dog

WE

If you support any human faction, you don't understand TES lore.

WUZ
>Redguard is literally Barbosa

CURVED

SWORDS!

Then you're saying the nords are Jews HOW DARE YOU SIR

That's for damn sure.