And with sheer simplicity

And with sheer simplicity
Sup Forums utterly BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IH05WlhFdLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure you wipe till it bleeds after that shitpost

Coast Guard is already in place to prevent such incursions. You don't think its already been tried a thousand times by now?

Just put a couple of Frigates alone the routes. Let radar do the hard work. Let the cannons do the fun work.

I don't want to be "that guy" but I think the answer is the US coast guard

I think the real problem with the wall is around 40% of undocumented immigrants come by plane. The better off ones have the money to make it seems like they're just going to take a vacation.

Can't really be stopped.

or....

What is a Navy and how do I boats?

>Can't really be stopped.

I guess we might as well just take 100% and not just 40%...

>beaners caulk the taco truck and float it

>taco truck sinks

>beaners drown

that's true, but a lot of the problems that are caused by illegal immigration (the drugs and crime) are caused by the literal border-hoppers.

Honestly you could wipe out illegal immigration by requiring employers with illegal employees to pay all employees $50,000 a year plus overtime, full medical benefits and a fully funded pension.

The wall is having forts built in it and a station of troops at every fort patrolling.

Just like in the frontier days

Now 100% of Illegal aliens will come by plane. The amount dropped significantly, but now they come 100% by plane.

Why is the Israeli wall so effective if you can just home depot a ladder, faglord?

imbecil

at least they can't walk over, hopefully they'll drown on their rickshaws for breaking the law.

They prefer tunnels....

That would be a great idea except they will staff it with $90,000/year federal workers. We need to hire some kids and pay them soldier wages to do these patrols.

Ok

youtu.be/IH05WlhFdLA

fuck off

You know we have a coast guard, right?