I know what lady Gaga's going to do tomorrow

we've been pre-meme'd to accept it.

She's going to dress up like the Statue of liberty. And then she's going to dress up like a Muzzie.

Somehow those 2 things are going to happen tomorrow. We have to have someone bring a sign into the show that reads "BOOM"

By the grace of Lord Kek, let it be so.

I believe

She's going to wear a very lovely, and importantly, classy, vagina hat. Because, as we all know, Lady Gaga is famous for her class.

fucking checked

hahah are you seriously just posting this in every thread now?

You're all wrong.

She is sacrificing a goat.

>OMG SOMEONE GOT D*BS I BETTER SHIT MY PANTS
>PRAISE KEK XDDDD MEME MAGIC XDD
fuck this board is full of cringe and AIDS

praise him

Very disrespectful.

I didnt even know what it was, I posted it to find out, and as always digits dont disappoint HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nupseudoliberals are fucked!!!

Hey isn't that that poor girl Becky?

btw that bitch can drop dead I dont give a fuck what she does, just 0 attention paid whatsoever, people that follow celebrities are more pathetic than crack junkies

THAT'S INTOLERANT AND BIGOTED, YOU RACIST

Tomorrow is going to start the GamerGate of Football. It's going to red pill so many normies you won't believe it.

More like Our Lady Blessed Be Her Name
Yesss

they just love destroying themselves, I am comfy here watching all the left become terrorists and all the establishment getting behind it, they just tied the rope to their necks

It's like satan compels them to double-down when they should only retreat! Comfy as fuck, I agree!

You don't understand. GamerGate happened because of obvious collusion that was exposed. The people who watch Super Bowl are by far some of the most blue-pilled and passive idiots ever. As long as she can be ridiculous in an entertaining way and have "a good voice", normies won't care.

About the only way normies would wake up is if she literally dressed up as lady Liberty and pegged a Muslim woman or vice versa

And that is exactly what will happen. Kek will not be denied.

no, it's becky