There seem to be a lot of shills and threads designed to bait and derail discussions at the moment...

there seem to be a lot of shills and threads designed to bait and derail discussions at the moment, is something happening that shills might be trying to slide to stop discussion of?

Am I the only one noticing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
web.archive.org/web/20170202205642/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pedos, check'em!

America is becoming great again
These commies can't accept it

Is there anything in the news at the moment? Any big figures made any remarks about it?

The news is likely to just be breaking if they are trying to cover something up so see whats happening at the moment

This could definitely be pedo related

You're right even without the digits.

The FBI released part 6 of the hillary clinton investigation, what do we know about this?

Also

Does anyone know what vault 7 is?

Probably nothing in particular. They just want to disrupt the natural flow of this board as much as possible.

Really hoping for pedo justice next week.

It could be huge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

Not a big secret

ive seen it but at the same time things dont seem to be the red color i used to know the grass as but podcasts belike face whe ilike u can see and take the pills uw ant when u want if only it could happen that way but people at the gyjm go out to the dealerships and end up being a real issue amongst the local coon populations

yes. the pedo cult is currently being raided and arrested by the fbi.

the guy who is behind all the shitposters is one of the main suspects, along with his boyfriend.

they've been raided for days, that doesnt explain why right now there seems to be a lot of shilling and bait posts, when its been minimal.

minimal lately*

I hope the rumors of the pedo cult being raided are true. But there is something tingling my almonds, you can almost feel a big event around the corner

MSM and soros are shitting so hard about trump. they are trying to deflect his momentum.

Yep. Everyone's got something to shill for nowadays.

I get that, and that explains why there is usually a regular amount of shilling and baiting/slide threads, it doesnt explain why right now there seems to be an higher volume of it. Just before there were 3 or 4 threads about that gay video clip with the scat and other shit, seems like its just meant to be a bait/slide thread.

i will look into it.

Pic related
Paper yeahh

Watch this thread get 404

i think they're feeling particularly vulnerable right now, because trump is winning, we're winning and there's no end in sight.

perhaps theres somethign in the new hillary email investigation report that was dropped by the fbi?

Or maybe its something else

who are the regular sources of breaking news?

Anything on any of the other chans?

Im going to check now

That may be true but there is still something odd about the uptick in shills and slide threads in the past few hours.

Can you elaborate before it 404s

whats a slide thread btw?

When you see a pic that has nothing to do with politics, probably involving a black penis, that's a slide thread. It makes good threads show up on page 4.

Threads designed to exploit the algorithms that decide which posts go on the front page and have high visibility, usually they are threads which will bait people into replying, or repetitive threads that will gain many posts and be pushed to the front, displacing other threads that might have sensitive discussions/topics in them so that they arent seen and people dont participate in them.

There's been a lot of chatter right now on military frequencies. Possible skyking happening?

I report those and sometimes they get deleted and sometimes they get like 200 posts. does that just depend on what janitor we get?

Something is going on. The leaf shills started showing up suddenly after a remarkably based leaf thread. nice to know I'm not a bot

Everyone sitting around thinking something will happen isn't going to make anything happen

It's fucking cold outside user

Yes. I would not be surprised if some janitors and mods are also shills, deleting or moving threads based on sensitive content. Im sure most mods and janitors are good.

However we cant rule out the idea that we may have been compromised.

Also an insider leaked something about climate data manipulation to influence the paris climate conference/meeting?

could this be a potential cause for the shilling?

Brocks shilling hard becuase either A) he's losing the narrative and wants to cut us off at the snake head by driving us from the one place we all convene and do mass redpill in game destruction.
B) There is is sensitive information that can be found or has been released and /pol is the only place where this info can be pieces together at lightening MAGA speed and bring down the pedo ring.
Just remember how active we were during the election with 10 high ass energy MAGA threads and smoking gun threads with the wiki leaks and scalias death plot discovery.

8992 had a transmission :3
cozy w/ skykangs

If there is a potential lead to be found we need to look. Im currently digging through the new hillary clinton email investigation report from the FBI, but im unsure if there is really anything of note in here.

There is a lot of shilling going on lately. Just when you think you can catch a break, they just keep coming.

We are veterans of the Great Meme War of 2016, do they really think they can take us on with their usual shill tactics? This new CTR 2.0 is so bad that I wish we had the original CTR back.

Anyway, I don't mind the shilling because information goes both way. The more they shill, the more we know how they think and what is their plan.

Also fucking mods recently are pissing me the fuck off. They keeping deleting all the fun threads.

I wish these faggots can fuck off!

One shill told me they just enjoy pissing us off, essentially. I think there was some truth to it. This time of day they're not shilling. They do so during the normal work day super hard. They're dumb though and don't understand how Sup Forums works or whats most effective

Hey user, there might be some beneficial digging around blue state digital. Another user found that they were essentially rigging the whitehouse petitions. Someone else also mentioned that the whitehouse site is probably rigged with backdoors.
One of bluestate digital's clients:
>The Jewish Federations of North America

His threads:

Holy fuvking shiiit bumppppppppp

cant say im surprised. does anyone pay attention to those petitions?

James comey said in a letter in this new email batch that the department of justice appeared to be standing in the way of the investigation of hillary clinton.

Im going to write up an article about what he says soon, I need to finish reading the batch, I legitimately think there is something to this.

James comey might have actually been on our side regarding investigating hillary clinton, it seems like lynch, mills and others in the DOJ were very obstructive to the investigation and may not have empaneled a federal grand jury to issue subpoenas to follow up on leads. They also refused to answer a lot of questions.

This may already be well known. Comey specifically states many times in this report that he believes the DOJ are specifically trying to narrow the scope of the investigation, implying that they dont want him and the FBI to find something.

When he is addressing public corruption regarding clintons and their foundation, he mentions a private company called teneo which is linked to the clintons, Ill find the exact quote, ive just lost it.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

Yep. Every time I post this link, slide threads seem to come up.

Thank you, I will follow up on this.

Antifa seems to be intimately links to george soros.

His son goes to UC Berkeley.

Im just stuck trying to figure out how we find out more.

Jesus fucking christ I can't take these fucking gay scat slide threads anymore

Maybe one of the emails mentioned Sup Forums as the meme magic generator?

In the report it seems comey was suspicious of the department of justice. It seems as if they were deliberately standing in the way of the investigation and narrowing its scope to prevent him from finding something.

I don't think they mean much, but the fact that the vote numbers to declare antifa a domestic terrorist organization are being recorded and not displayed is some BS and skews public opinion, it's undemocratic IMO, and since it's .gov that shouldn't be happening.

This needs to be memed alot more I think, The connection of those two ideas, it should be an ongoing topic of interests of Sup Forums
It just needs a good name and infographic

maybe the trump team will straighten that out once they get their heads around more stuff

>pedo cult is currently being raided and arrested by the fbi
>CURRENTLY BEING RAIDED
>BY THE FBI

Source???

I agree lots of slide threads

its all over, ever since trump took over its unraveling

>Am I the only one noticing this?
Nope. They aren't even quality shills either.

Sup Forums needs some deep undercovers in the antifa.

a 3 day sting operation yielded 470 something arrests of pedophiles, that news broke 3 days ago.

Don't """we""" have at least one?

Do we even know if it was a pedo cult or just some poor Latino cartel-fags doing the normal trafficking shit?

if we did i think we'd have better, more reliable info about who is funding them

Multiple threads over the last 2 weeks from some guy who was staying at the building where all the Antifa sleep.

nope, I havent looked into it. Thats literally all my knowledge on the topic

missed that, was it NY or CA?

>derail and bait
>is doing the same thing

We got a crafty jew here fellas.

Same thing happened with the petition to have the White House explain "Why Trump is Such a Needy Little Bitch", the only thing going on here is they don't display numbers for petitions they never intend to respond to. Which they can do, it's in their terms and conditions based on petition content.

It doesn't seem like something huge atm. Blue state digital isn't something to be ignored. I've tried to revive those old threads a few times to get some eyes on it. It gets slid extremely hard everytime even with alot of courtesy bumps.
There's an interesting news article titled:
>Obama's Secret Digital Weapon
Blue State helped create the Web machine that brought in the bucks and built the buzz. Now it's looking to sign up more corporate clients
>web.archive.org/web/20170202205642/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon

It makes you wonder some things, this seemingly small company seems to have alot of power. To what degree is it a cog? Just tinfoiling a bit here but if they design zero hour weapons or if it's just bot armies or if they're an astroturf company or if they're legit. I'm not sure, I just haven't found the time to really dig
Sounds like disinfo to get people to stop digging on P3DOGA/-\TE

>Not a big secret

Big secrets need cover stories though.

sorry, that was me. i had nothing to do with the pedo cult. i am just an autistic living in the GWN.

Gu355 1t'5 t1m3 t0 5t4rt sp34k1n9 1337 4941n. 1t w1|| d3t3r CTR r34||y w3||.

Aren't there always fake happening threads?

Either pic related or antifa

the reason why antifa shill asshat came on here is because he knows Sup Forums has become an alt-right site.

but some alt right dude hacked antifaUSA's website majorly and boasted about it on twitter.

So their provider banned the antifaUSA site.

dude, go to anonymous and hack for good.

There is a minimum number of votes needed before the petition will show votecount. Which is 150

good for you

ya comey was with us, that's why trump kept him as director and gave him one of trumps hard as fuck handshakes.

Sessions will be confirmed then they hang. Kek wills it

I know that and the pay to egg CNN anchor thread

Look for anything that could possibly be related to Seth rich

Yep I know who hacked the antifa pages and accounts. Pol is mostly brown people lol but whoever the asshats are that keep linking Pol to GAB and twitter need to seriously stop bc it's drawing attention and interfering in getting real investigating done with emails and pizzagate.