Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck...

Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck, both mentally and physically, and emotionally stunted. You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you, and therefore rationalize your own lack of success as a laughably absurd conspiracy theory wherein the world has passed you over because you're somehow too edgy for the mainstream masses to understand.

Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit" in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter, and more out of touch while those you look down on are adapting to suit the needs of the world, and learning their limitations while you childishly deny your own.

Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males", those that reside at the top of a scale that only you adhere to, and it is THIS rigid table of identity that is holding you back, and allowing society to pigeonhole you. Perhaps you tell yourself that people don't share your very narrow range of hobbies and interests aren't (or wouldn't be) interested in you, and therefore do not even try to engage them. In actuality these are all mechanisms that allow you to blame your own failings on everyone around you, and project your own narrow-minded perceptions onto society as a whole.

You instead choose the easy option of sitting at your computer all day, shielded by the anonymity of the internet, screaming abuse and nitpicking the goals and achievements of your betters while arguing the tiniest deviation in the interests of your peers from your own with a startling lack of understanding and empathy. They are the only other people on Earth that you can relate to, and you hate them because they like slightly different things.

Oh yeah. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. I forgot, for a moment.

But I do.

You couldn't have written this if it didn't apply to yourself.

2D cartoons do not apply.

pic of me. faggot.

I do. Also you shouldn't waste pasta, most of your countrymen can't even afford it.

i don't have a girlfriend because i don't want to cheat on your mom

She doesn't love you autistic loser lmao

OP, you can't make a post that conceited while trying to call out other people for thinking they're smarter than everyone else.

audibly snorted. You get one (You).

No it's because after my last breakup it's taken over a year until I could even look at another girl

Responded to the best post on accident, but you get the message OP.

Wow you're such a huge faggot you look like a little bitch pussy

Nah. It's cos the wife would have my balls for earrings

Had it taken you 1 year to break up? What a loser!

I have a girlfriend but I want to break up with her to get a better one. Work that market bitch.

Nah, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it
I could if I tried

Exactly what it says in OP. You think you could get one if you tried, but you couldn't because you're a failure!

Don't let a bitch fuck your game up. Don't let her control your mind. Break the conditioning!

This. I've made plenty of posts like this before, projecting my introspection outward and disguising self-hatred as a hatred of others. It's a waste of time.

OP, for your own sake, please go and masturbate for a bit.

Sorry you've never been in love. Not like I didn't fuck a couple chicks in the couple weeks after breaking up. Go fall seriously in love and then have it end abruptly. Tell me how long you're emotionally unavailable for people

I found an aspie girl that's basically a cheat code. I can be as retarded as I want and she still loves me because she's even more retarded than me. Still 9/10 hot though.

So fuck off OP

It's an ongoing process. I'm actually looking and trying a little these days

i fucking love redheads.

i dont have one, because im moving this year and dont want to get stuck here.

My red pilled girlfriend is currently laying sprawled across me dead asleep while I shit post on Sup Forums. How does this make you feel op? Little? Lonely?

What a pussy, that's why your gf dumped you.

Simply not a priority, my gypsy friend. I'll get around to it eventually, but for now, I really need my own car. I have an unfortunate tendency to total any vehicles that come into my possession.

Anime pillow doesn't impress me.

11175.00 also sending

Sorry wrong thread

Because the superior Chad cock of my bf vastly outplays your stinky, fishy vagina

Because im here.

Piss off hairy italian monkey.

arent you guys allowed to marry livestock in times of scarcity or something?

You struck gold my friend. Marry her sooner rather then later and spawn many nerdlings.

He's also a Romanian AKA Roma AKA Gypsy AKA scum

That's completely accurate, you know.

Brilliant. Faggot.

Do you have A.I.D.S and/or cancer.

You look thin to me.

The holequeen retracts in horror at the thought that homosexuality is the ultimate evolution of the enlightened individual

"why" she screams "why they don't take me seriously, I have a pussy!!"

I have one, might wanna get rid of her desu

nice nips AIDS alien

This is the way to go.

Any recommendations on finding fellow female autists that aren't Tumblr/DeviantArt-tier?

First step would be to leave your computer you stupid NEET!

get off shortwave

I'm being a fag and phoneposting.

Either way, you need to get the sand out of your vag. Maybe pull that stick out of your ass too.

Confirmed for never gonna get a gf

;^)

Roma****s are very ugly and hairy caucescu so stfu and go fuck yourself in your hairy ass.

But... I do have a girlfriend user

>Why don't you have a girlfriend
my heart is broken

>Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck, both mentally and physically, and emotionally stunted

dats true too

>You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you
nah i know im dumb as fuck

>and therefore rationalize your own lack of success as a laughably absurd conspiracy theory wherein the world has passed you over because you're somehow too edgy for the mainstream masses to understand.
????????

>Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit"
i just dont wana be in relationship again because i cant imagine myself with another girl than the first one

> in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter
im very young and lost 10kg recently

>and more out of touch while those you look down on are adapting to suit the needs of the world, and learning their limitations while you childishly deny your own.
dats gay

>Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males"
now ur just putting words in my mouth

>You instead choose the easy option of sitting at your computer all day
ok

anyway ur very gay and probably are a virgin too

holy shit ur face looks like a gay's face and ur body looks like some ayy lmao

>OP IS A ROASTIE

OP got fucked around by girls tonight so he has to come tell a bunch of nerds about it by virtue of hating on Sup Forums's dating record

>phoneposting
kys

I've never seen something so beautiful.

Shes memorizing.
She could get me to move mountains

Mediteranian moors have more hair than gorillas! No woman wants to see your bush!

Sauce

Only read the first two sentences of your shit-pasta

>have aryan waifu
>have 4 kids
>ready for rohowa'

nice try kike.

>she
ahhaha faggot hahahahha

This would have been semi-decent bait without the Gypsy flag.

Red heads are the goat, mate

yeah sure lol

Hang on, aren't gyppos supposed to be 5mins away from civil war atm?

Well too bad. Me, a non-white, will fuck this redhead first and film it. What's your name so I can call you a cuck on stream?

Not you!

If this isn't pasta it definitely has potential.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HOMO
nice underwear modeling, i bet it was a good precursor to your boyfriend tearing up your asshole.
Or is this some kind of proposition to all the dudes here? What kind of insecure pussy faggot posts a bunch of pics of himself on Sup Forums. What have you already gone through all the roast beef male anus cunts at your school?

I'm celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary this month, Gypsy trash, thanks for asking.

oh really?

Hmm no other images found, best guess: muscle

Timestamp cock as proof

yeah pretty much

Thank you for joining the CREW.

Thirty cents have been deposited into your account. Don't forget to sign up your friends, and have a pleasant day.

#notmypresident

You look like benedict cucumberpatch

tldr can I get a quick run down?

>but I do op, I really do!

pic related

How about you grow some self esteem instead of asking Sup Forums for validation. You're a walking fucking stereotype I hope you know

Are there vampires in Romania? What about romans?

thanks

Wheelchairs and gibs to /r9k/, stat!

>projecting your insecurities to strangers on the internet
love yourself, user

I do though.

where the fuck are your pecs faggot

Are redheads aryan?

>literally one ape calling another ape an ape
love yourself, user

Probably an anime pillow!

Celtic mainly iirc

Because I'm married and one woman is quite enough

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Please I need to know

Who is this user everyone keeps talking about?

hahahahahahyhahahahahrahaahaa

I'll give you a quick rundown: Romania = the country of the Romany = gyppoland

You have to find out for yourself

No vampires, no romans, but they have gypsies?

Why do you live in gyppoland?

>Why don't you have a girlfriend, user?

Because I'm married?

I don't recall any celtics in my lineage tho