Honestly Americans why can you not appreciate the culture of native Americans and ethnic people?

Honestly Americans why can you not appreciate the culture of native Americans and ethnic people?

Us kiwis embrace our heritage

a silenced revolver...

Native maori girls are the best, my friends wife is maori and she is so nice to me.

Better to kill all you Pinoy fucks

Aren't 100% of people "ethnic people"? The fuck does that even mean lol

You tell these racists, desu the more diverse the blood the better it is for the economy of that country

Ethnic meaning people that weren't born in the country or live there fuckwit

typical american, cant think past their nose

Doesn't have pig pink skin, and can't digest milk. The opposite of pic

Ethnic american, aka real americam

All these Kiwis are lowering the testosterone average for /pol

>culture
They don't have any.

Shut the fuck up you mudskin waste of tax money

u r a nigger arent u

When we try, liberals get pissed because "it's cultural appropriation".
One of the traditions of the US military is to name helicopters after Native tribes. And the tribes have no problem with it, some even send elders/dignitaries to participate in the unveiling ceremony, but the liberals act offended on the tribe's behalf.

I personally do but I found out a few years ago I'm 1/8th native

Unfortunately my tribe is only recognized in Canada and I don't want to be a leaf

No culture? Try Bing "haka" and see if you are still such a man bitch

/thread

They have nothing left.

UGLY!

Try Bing "haka" then we will see who the real men are

I'm american. You're a pigger like pic right.

That's a Thai flag you doofus.

no, thats a imported negro. Real americans live on the rez innit.

you also treat your native indians like actual indians, why do you think naming a helicopter after a tribe would make them hate you less.

Fuck off back to your boi pussis

Because they were given land, exempt from taxes, and law enforcement around those areas look the other way for a lot of crimes.
Don't let Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren or 1/16ths or whatever tell you their people are oppressed. That shit ended a long time ago and they have been given good benefits, until they drank them away.

You must be a european-american pigger. Like the pic right. Welcome to my country.

shut up jew

Fuck up Jew

I wish the Injuns would embrace their warrior culture like the Pacific Islanders do.

What
The actual
Fuck...
Just get a fucking AR already.

Because they were conquered.

What'd you call me you commie faggot Aussies?
Come fight me. I'll bring an Abrams and you island niggers bring your Bob Semple (The pinnacle of your pathetic engineering)

ethnic people cant digest milk is a lie because they obviously still get breast fed.

Its a simple fact that milk from other sources is not actually good for you if you have sufficient vitamins from other resources like plants and the sun. Drinking milk past the weening stage is not good.

White people however are deficient from calcium as evidence from their bone structure and melanin. They cannot produce enough vitamin d thus helping them have less negative effects from consuming lactose.

Too much milk causes your bones to leech calcium.

> non-whites can digest milk

Only as babies. The vast majority are lactose intolerant.

Milk is to white people what grape/cherry kool-aide is to black people.

cant talk for NZ but in AUS the only way for us to easily get a semi-auto is to get a revolving rifle.

I have one with a chamber that swaps out between .410 and .45 Long Colt.

All they did was bum around in their reed hut villages and kill each other for hunting territory, occasionally smoke-um peace pipe and contacting the elder spirits or whatever. They barely had any culture to speak of. "Savage" was the appropriate term for these people.

>Too much milk causes your bones to leech calcium.

I've tried telling that to my friend who still drinks milk with everything like a little kid, and he just doesn't believe me.

It's better to just take supplements and go outside than drink pasteurized bovine lactate.

metro 2033, someone played it too much.

He's talking about Native Americans, not your homosexual island savagery.

nagant revolver is a special exception u negro

nagaint revolvers are gas sealed at the cylinder gap so it would work

since when have kiwis been taking over Sup Forums

i like it.