Video Game Advise

What video games does Sup Forums advise of playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Earthbound

Skyrim

Join the Stormcloaks to make Skyrim Great Again

Faster Than Light
FTL is fucking amazing, play it now

Conan Exiles.

>playing videogames
>2017

grow up

>grow up
>live upside down

pick one faggot

write bots for generals.io

The only redpilled way to play games is through a proxy AI of your own making.

Turn off the games and learn how to actually shoot. Video games are a time sink, double for Sup Forums.

Europa Universalis IV

Wolfenstein
HATRED
Earthworm jim

Stop waching prince of bel air you guilt champ

Played each one

Watch Fate/Zero and play Fate/Extella to see how the franchise went from redpill to bluepill within the span of 3 years

and Vic 2

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!!!

how can i live upside down if the world is flat.

>a fucking leaf

Go beg paraguay for some electricity mang

omgmobc.com is pretty fun!

vistoria 2 is the one paradox game I don't own (up to date[eg eu4 vs ue3])

this.
"""adults""" that play videogames are only autistic manchildren

Hearts of iron 3 or Hearts of iron 4. You can play as Germany in either ;)

What about the adults that play with trains

Mount and Blade: Warband

>tfw I got New Vegas 4 years ago and thanks to mods its the only game I've been playing for 4 years

>OSRS

>YGOPro

>LoL

racked up over 2500 hours on dod:s, fun game

bump

Vampire the masquerade

>Stormcloaks
>nothing but Talmor`s shills

By this logic we should stop doing everything we did as kids

Not gonna lie, former Stormcloak soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ulfric get captured at the border. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Jagged Crown.

Red Orchestra 2 was the last game i played seriously before i gave up vidya to become Übermensch. I deleted my entire windows parition so i cant game. Maybe ill try to figure out how to play it under wineOSX in the future

Not DoD, that game is dead.

Resident Evil 7 was really good, if you're looking for a new game.

Tropico series. Become the dictate you always wanted to be

Am I the only one waiting for this fucking mother 4 fan game to happen.

arma 3

>still no mention of new vegas
Kys cunts

>telling someone to grow up on Sup Forums

Heroes and Generals - it's fun, free, full of historically accurate weapons, and you can play as the Germans.

Shitty campaign is shitty. You spend the entire campaign recruiting allies, building up resources, climbing up the hierarchy to become the leader or chose one of half the organizations in Skyrim... and then the Civil War campaign, the thing that was supposed to be the second biggest and important part of the game after the fucking dragon plot ends up being like four crappy missions where you're constantly made to bend the knee and be the errand boy of one dumb chucklefuck faction leader or another.

Bloodborne and Dark Souls
Playing enjoyable games is the redpill

Any Wolfenstein game because you get to kill nazis.

Wasn't playing to play it, just the first game I thought of. Res 7 looks good.
I'm with you.

CK2 as a zoroastrian

age of empires 2
sins of a solar empire rebellion

both RTS games

counter strike
witcher series
stronghold (crusader)

what ive been playin these days

Except there was

MoonMan Doom
Sup Forums.wad
Angry Goyim
Ethnic Cleansing (If you like shit games)
Postal 2 and Paradise Lost
Zogs nightmare 1 & 2
Super Columbine RPG

All I can name so far.

None.

Get outside, faggot, and move that fat ass a bit more. If you're not fat, then lift and stop being a fucking lanklet. Either way, games are for kids and the bedridden, leave that shit for the losers who have nothing else in their lives.

Every guy I know who is 40+ and still gets excited for video games who plays for more than 30-60 minutes per day is a fucking man-child and is an emotional wreck.

if you play anything other than vanilla wow, you're a cuck

Both are fucking great. Sins is far me in-depth and I love it for that.

Except when you play with mates and they jump in 3 starbases to your system. Walked over and pulled the plug on his PC for that bullshit

>AOE2
yo homie you got the new expansion pack with the gook civilizations

Wolfenstein is extremely bluepilled, Just because it's classic and a good game doesn't stop it from being obvious propaganda.

Earthworm Jim however might be a race mixer as his girlfriend is some green skinned bitch while he's a worm in some suit.

Hatred is extremely redpilled

i'm new to steam and haven't been gaming in a long time. i never was really into online play. i hate zombie esque stuff, pixelated and overview style. any recs?

Brink

If you're gonna get a hiking simulator, at least get the one with zombies.

Bloodborne. Yes it's worth buying a PS4 for.

This

Also:
>Morrowind
>Age of Empires 2
>Dawn of War series
>Company of Heroes
>Cossacks 3
>Crusader Kings 2
>Victoria 2
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R series

Is that why you were all in a theatre when bataclan happened?

I only have The Forgotten DLC

World of Tanks

>buying anything in a cucked progressive industry.

You deserve an anti-white society if you can't control your consumption.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

Before you play your video games, I suggest signing this petition to consider Antifa a terror group, and Trump will be notified once it reaches 50K. We're only 9,714 signatures away.

Oh, and what game do I recommend? Arma 3.

It encourages teamwork, creativity, attention to detail, and forming alliances with other players. You will also be a tad more educated on firearms.

the only correct observation in this thread

Nevermind it's a white woman in a bee suit

BWC is real

Chinese and koreans piss me off. They are available in the base HD edition sometimes and I just can't crack them

This, wish you could've joined houses Dres or Indoril in Morrowind and driven out the n'wah scum.

Did the whitehouse ones turn out to be fucked and not going above 1 signature? Change.org doesn't really have the same impact

StormCloak Scum. If Skyrim is to survive it with the Imperials.

the game is a bit on the short side, but I marathoned it all day yesterday and loved every bit of it.
Games I'd Recommend:
RTS
>Company of Heroes 1 and 2
>Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
FPS
>Crysis 1 and 2
>BioShock 1 and 2
Multiplayer FPS
>Counter-Strike
(CSGO is kinda shitty, the older ones are better, but any are fine)
>Overwatch
>Killing Floor 1 and 2
Survival Horror
>Alien Isolation
>Outlast
(Outlast is on the short side but well made)
>Resident Evil 7
these are a few that I really like that I can think of off the top of my head

Halo 2 you fucking BKs

1 v 1 me and see what happens

>pro tip

You lose

>supporting anyone controlled by the (((thalmor)))
Skyrim belongs to the nords

Red pilled games would probably be mostly Japanese games. Western game developers are massive cucks. But there's a lot of weeb shit to sift through in most Japanese games.

To be completely honest, I haven't properly enjoyed playing a game in years, that includes Western and Japanese, I feel like the industry is going to die due to lack of ideas. The last game I somewhat enjoyed was Phantom Pain.

Touhou is a pretty fun and hard game to play.

>Still haven't Finish LOLK

>Fallout 4

Join the Brotherhood

>The Forest

Good, especially with friends. Colonize the natives.

>Hearts of Iron IV

Good grand strategy. Change the outcome of WWII by playing as any nation in the world and using any political ideology (popular at the time)

Only get Arma III if you are alright with clunky FPS mechanics.

Everything this guy says, I second.

The whitehouse.gov one was compromised and did not go above one signature, no matter how many people signed. This one actually works and has approximately 9,700 signatures left to go. Yes, that much out of 50,000.

Trump will also be notified once it reaches the limit.

>current year meme
>complaining about video games
Salty nerd virgin detected

>>supporting anyone controlled by the (((thalmor)))
>Skyrim belongs to the nords

>He says this while supporting a Thalmor controlled opposition.

The Empire is the Only one who has a Chance to defeat those filthy elfs

Insurgency

Vanquish

Go to the gym
Stop playing Video Games

FUCK YEAH FAMILIA

Is the new doom good? My mate raves over the soundtrack but I find its a bit to much wubstep and not enough metal

Already do 3 times a week for 4 hours.

Varg fucking loves RPGs, LARPing, tabletop games. Is he so autistic that he thinks that's superior to video games?

Its got a great ending dont it?

get the new one man they got a fukkin heavy scorpion mounted on top of an elephant LMAO

chinese aint shit but them koreans are hard as nails crafty bastards

you gotta deprive them of their stone and gold

Yes. Although to be fair on the things he does he's meeting with people in person to play.
Don't worry I play video games, but I need to take a break for awhile. I've got books I need to finish reading.

>persona 2....

get real weeaboo trash

I gym 5 days a week and play video games. stfu

And pic related created a tabletop RPG. Oh the irony.

You're spending your free time shitposting on a Korean softball forum. You are just as much of an autistic manchild as the rest of us.

That homo needs a hair cut

Napoleonic Wars!

>not persona 3
Kek

>Zoroastrian
>Be nonwhite and incestuous to keep the evil white genes from tainting your bloodline
fuck man. you dont belong here

It's breddy gud. Movement speed is slightly too slow and it only becomes equal to the OG Doom on higher difficulties, but it's a fucking blast.

The soundtrack is much different sounding in-game than the tracks by themselves. I don't know how they managed to mix it the way they did, but it never gets obnoxious.

my game?

>no fun allowed

nigger alert

Metal Gear series
Red Orchestra (Rising Storm 2 will be out hopefully this year, NAM BABY)
Arcanum
Most Paradox grand strategy games although I havn't really touched them.
Supreme Ruler Ultimate has a few settings you can play in where you can play as Trump (I really wish they would change the president to Trump instead of Hillary in the 2020 setting. You can also play as JEB!