Where does the classic Southern Belle rank among the white women of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA
youtube.com/watch?v=DUfUNjuaBbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've only met 2 southern belle-ish women

One is a fuckin' dyke, and the second one is a slut

I know these aren't real southern belles but it fucking kills me to think about it

That's why I said classic. It's hard to find ANY western women that haven't been influenced by """"them""""

At the top

I grew up with a few, and I credit them with my still having some faith in women. Their entire families were filled with genuinely great people, wholesome, fun to be around -- there really is nothing else like it.

The same as european women, since they are anglos or whatever.

Arabs = mulattos > every other type of sheboon

This has been my experience too. A lot of them are also still very religious. Though some still manage to be whores while maintaining that they are good Christians which is annoying. But I know several girls from my graduating class who are in their 20s and still virgins. Try finding that in California

Part of the reason I chose to go to school in the south is to find a southern belle but I've only met a couple of them, the majority here are yankees and/or sluts

Where do I find authentic southern belles in the great state of South Carolina?

I can only speak for rural middle Tennessee, sorry dude. Are you in a city? I know that Nashville bitches like to pretend they're a southern belle by dying their hair and wearing cowboy boots. I'd post some girls from my school to show you what real ones look like but that would be crossing into Sup Forums levels of creepy.

Do it faggot.

There are plenty of attractive women here but yes my campus is smack in the middle of a city. A pretty girl wearing a southern accent is literally the hottest thing in the world, you'd think I'd see a ton of them but I don't

This is harder than I thought, hardly any of these girls have any pictures after prom. Guess they take the whole "don't be vain" part of the Bible seriously.

But yeah you gotta leave campus and get out into the rural communities for the real belles. Only downside is some places have small genes pool.

Pic is a friend from school and her boyfriend. Lucky bastard. She has a super strong accent

>go to south looking for southern belle
>only find SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY I LOVE MUDDIN' JUST ONE OF THE GUYS

Find a girl who does both.

>>only find SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY I LOVE MUDDIN' JUST ONE OF THE GUYS

Those are the worst.

Thanks senpai. She's real purdy boy I'll tell ya hwat.
>she has a super strong accent
Muh dick/10

John Daly looks pretty good for his age still too

I always make fun of her for being a pedo even though he's only a year younger than her. Nigga looks permanently 12.

What state is that?

TN. We're the most ok state in the entire country. Nothing to complain about, but nothing too cool either.

Is she licking her own pussy

HOW

I've never lived in SC so I can't really speak for that, but I've spent most of my life in Alabama.

Went to an SEC university, sorority members often push the southern belle type shit, same as old row old south frats pretending to be classic southern by wearing bow ties or whatever.

anyway, same type of girls who would make this type of vapid shit youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA

And I am not saying they are "southern belles" whatever that might actually be, just some of them tend to try to invoke that sort of image or at least did when I was undergrad a few years ago.

99% of sorority girls are whores. Wouldn't look there for real belles

I agree, only mentioned because many of them try to portray that sort of image or did at my college at least.

Finding a nice southern girl worth settling down with is like finding a nice girl in general. Requires a lot of digging

Correct, but well worth it. Southern girls are the best bet for guys who want to keep their bloodlines pure while not having to deal with a blue pilled twat.

two girls 69ing breh

Up there but still below English Lady.

Bretty gud.

>horse girls
>even once
shig

in the bottom like every american mutt

Extinct in the wild

Funny considering you are an asiatic mutt.

>whole bunch of girls wearing five pounds of makeup and two pounds worth of hair product while being super average
I mean it's nice that they aren't fatty fats and all which is an increasing rarity but I don't see any particular physical appeal here nor do I see the cultural appeal this thread keeps trying to sell.
inb4 would not bang memes
Not saying they're hideous, just very average.

#1 is the English Rose

Her eyes are bright as diamonds, They sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Clementine, And sing of Rosalee,
But the Yellow Rose of Texas, Is the only gal for me.:|

cultural part occurs when they open their mouths or you go to their boyfriends room and see rebel flags hanging from the wall. idk what it is people expect from southerners but its present.

My own experience with the south is that their are pretensions of traditions more than actual traditions.
Just your average sub/urbia with a different accent.

on home vidya

>

what is southern belle? You mean white women of deep south?

I think they rank pretty high, since they are traditional, go to church, have proper manners and follow traditional gender roles.

Gone with the BBC.

Southern hospitality is code word for they fuck on the 1st date.

And why are the comments of that video full of people denouncing those girls and their sorority for being too white, too blonde, too perfect?

What the fuck is wrong with American leftists? They are batshit crazy.

You should have went to Clemson instead of University of SC, faggot.

I heard you love cocks though.

Debs are human garbage. Most of that culture is new money, at this point. Like some plumber, wealthy beyond his station, married a bimbo and she named their kids Kendall and Kaiden.

>English Rose

Literally extinct

correct.

pretension more than anything, we are not the yankee more than however much we are like them. real tradition is mostly dead. suburbia is the norm.

Welcome to the facade, the south is dead. youtube.com/watch?v=DUfUNjuaBbg

ching chong to you too

I keep hearing
>ho man, fuckin CRAZY horse girls, mang
But no one ever elaborates how they're crazy

I don't quite get it

Same with Southern Belle.

Yeah I grew up in Sodom over in California so average was an improvement but the South was still markedly pretentious.

Its funny because your both Asian.

it is, and i am a southerner with the same pretention, we do feel better of ourselves than outsiders, its silly but its the truth. in groups vs out group type of thing but it exists.

An interest in horses, outside of rural communities, is usually associated with asocial behaviors in young women.

It's the female version of swords. There's an abstract association with freedom and power with them that attracts people that lack agency in their daily life.

The perfect woman. That accent does things to me.

southern belles don't exist. southern women are either morbidly obese or in shape and exclusively fucking niggers. the south is cuckville

niggerlover confirmed

Absolutely top tier.