TRUMP FAGS BTFO HOLY SHIT

TRUMP FAGS BTFO HOLY SHIT

Did anybody tweet that image that compared Harry Potter to Trump? How did she respond?

I am an internet monk dedicated to the worship of KEK. Please get it right next time, bitch.

>TRUMP FAGS
Wasn't the phrase "Drumpfkins"?

So slut shaming is bad buck virgin shaming is ok

What a strange world we live in lads

but* fuck

Of course that's the case. Sexual promiscuity is cool.

That's actually pretty savage.

Based JK

Um, that's because getting LAID (something u virgins never do lmao) takes EFFORT??? sure a woman can just hop on tinder and say she wants a cock in her and she'll get over 100 men begging for a chance to sniff her asshole for 20 seconds but like it's totally the same YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY gurl!!

>the only people who voted for trump are lonely virgins
Not even close

you're a disappointment to your predecessors

Whan amazing comeback, as expected of the author of dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Hypersphere
kek

Fucking hell you faggots are ultra sensitive, be a man and learn when to laugh at a dig aimed at yourself every now and again.

Fucking losers

Kek like I give a shit mate. I live for myself, not some other shit who's never met me

>buttfuck

It would be a kiwi, wouldn't it?

J. K. Eowling can ride my eight inch cock.

rowling is a being a retard on twitter, but she's a pretty good writer for kids

same for stephen king, the shining is a classic and he has a ton of good books

don't be so narrow that you dismiss anyone who isn't a kek worshipper

>LoTR, the book that created the fantasy genre, shit tier
>Brave New World (Huxley was more accurate than Orwell ever was) Low tier
Gatsby, a shit tier romance book, God tier

Shit list senpai.

I think frogulous pepe might have hit a nerve there. People often go straight for personal attacks (mostly completely unfounded ones formed out of their own prejudice) when they get stung by something quite sharp and precise.
She knows she's a shit writer, and she couldn't stand someone acknowledging it who was of a different political opinion.

>Kayne West in same tier as James Joyce

Wew lad, that's some next-level shitposting.

Doesnt she know what happened to Rick Wilson?

>Gatsby
Tender is the Night was way better

>filthy rich J.K Kikeling salty engaging in a shit flinging contest with a neet on twatter
>nothing better to do with her time
>nothing better to do with her money
>nothing better to write about in her shitty novels

yall should concern shill her.
"Wow, virginity shaming? I've been a fan of Ms Rowling for years but as an asexual I don't think I can read another book from such an offensive bigot."

Its a pasta, yeah leaf has no originality

Can you further clarify how reading J.K. Rowling's books encourages people to pick up Stephen King's books later in life? (I mostly read non-fiction)

Your image combines children's, young adult, and adult fiction and nonfiction together. Lewis Carroll is fucking magnificent children's literature. Also, placing The Great Gatsby at god-tier is awful, when it's middling at best. That whole list is utter garbage.

Harry Potter is still crap, though.

wtf i hate harry potter now

>Be a Billionaire
>Has a twatter page
>Uses it like a 30 year old tumblrite calling every man she sees a virgin or a myriad of standard whore insults
How is this allowed?
Nobody with that much money should care about the fucking world in any capacity, at all

Its a bait pic, you're supposed to hate it

>leaf

Kek

>Twain
>shit

>be popular writer, create successful franchise
>become billionaire
>get called name by some literally who autist
>"different political opinion"
Yeah, nah.

I had completely forgotten that Pottermore still existed. Thanks for reminding me!

Muhammad Ali and nation of Islam blacks are as muslim as Mormons are Christians.

Virgins should be shamed though.

Hell, most people who engage in slut shaming are just jealous virgins anyway.

it's in this thread i believe

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely don't fit the characterization of the average internet troll (aside from being a youngish white male (20s)). I'm not angry or unhappy, I just get my jollies off by making other people mad. I can only do this to a certain extent in real life, but the internet offers me anonymity, ie. no consequences. I guess calling trolls sad virgins is just an attempt to make the trolls mad because there is no way to counter them (if you get made they win). I mean, with the anonymity the internet provides it really doesn't matter, though.

How about you guys? Are most of you autistic, sad virgins lashing out an unfair world or just regular, socially adjusted, otherwise successful people?

I can't tell the difference between memes and reality. Do people unironically use the term "Drumpfkins"? It's fucking retarded.

Actually, when you think about it, wizardry takes even more effort.

None of the anons here can't just dial up a whore to take it up the butt, assuming we are not just 13 years old anime girls.

this would be a good picture if it wasn't made by a buttblasted scotsman.

could you post the image here?

Sup Forums would disown be as a normie if they knew how I functioned in real life. I travel frequently, work, don't like Trump and have a gf desu.

But I use Sup Forums to unleash my inner autism that isn't a part of my real life. I don't believe any of the shit I spout here

right here, best flag

you've clearly never met a writer. I bet she stews knowing she'll never write a "proper" classic.

That's beautiful.

writer pissed off we neet nerds are more influential than her

top keks pepe got her