How can one man be so based?

How can one man be so based?

Oy vey will he turn the mirror to (((them))) next?

he is not wrong you know.

I feel like he knows like he has to know I just don't know why he married his family out to them I guess it's what you do when you're rich.

Who's O'Reilly?

Can't stump the Trump is not just the battle cry of a generation. It's the spoken word of God.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Lefties would have loved this straight talking madman exploding the political corridor and refusing to bow to the usual bullshit lies of the US government.. if he'd been a Democrat.

As it is, this is just further proof he's insane.

Because now all of a sudden they're "patriots". Guess they forgot the 8 Bush years they claimed patriotism was a personality defect.

This is the same liberal whatabouttism from 4 years ago.

It just shows that the quickest way to change a liberal's mind is by agreeing with them.

First name Bill, host of O'Reilly Factor on Fox News

God did this, lads.
Praise Jesus.

The leprechaun that sells me autoparts.

>defending someone who kills his political enemies

Why are you making this a partisan issue? This is un-American and un-democratic. Conservatives and Liberals should both be angry.

trump is right.

America from a front is a country stupid indoctrinated in white supremacy propaganda to the point where arrogance is admired.

however behind this front is the truth that all the early presidents, the founding fathers, had mixed raced kids. historians had a hard time admitting that until the DNA tests show up.

I wonder if this is a warm up for Iran supposedly dropping the names of those who funded isis

He's been compromised by Putin to say something like that. Must mean the piss tapes are real and there's probably more.

Obama getting named.

Jeez can you imagine if Europe followed suit?

the dude ain't scripted, I'll sure give him that

yeah he fucks up and runs his mouth a little much for my taste at times, but at least his intentions are pretty fucking clear;

america first, assimilate or gtfo and fuck you if you don't like it

Killing your political enemies is as UnAmerican as apple pie.

you're an idiot

Russia is run by a killer.
USA is run by a gang of killers.

Which is worse?

>Wikileaks now resorts to posting random quotes from last night's TV shows

omfg I can't believe he acknowledged that the USA has been causing a ridiculous amount of death worldwide. Like shit he's actually showing some humility(whatever can through tweet). This is why it's really starting to seem like he'll be one of, if not the best president of the generation.

>[[[[[[[[[[citation needed]]]]]]]]]]
Then why don't you link me to a nice conspiracy website that has a list of all the politicians Obama had killed so that he could maintain his power?

That was surprisingly refreshing
Trump is basically rebuilding the GOP on his own, it's amazing to watch

Why the fuck is WikiLeaks posting thing, though?

Stannis is a killer. The Lannisters are killers. Your father was a killer. Your brother is a killer. Your sons will be killers someday.
The world is built by killers. So you better get used to looking at them.

But I think every liberal in this country should be put to death. My family fought in the Revolutionary War. I am a Native American and my beliefs are American beliefs. Don't like it, kike? Cry to somebody who cares.

I chuckled

>You now realize that this meant leaders in other countries not the US
really activates my almonds

I love this tactic. Then subtly take their idea a few steps further.

Hmm yeah. Sounds like pic related.

Trying to untangle their mountain of contradictions sure as fuck hasn't been working.

It takes balls to admit to your own country's shortcomings like that.

Respect.

>Democrat says this
>BPPFF ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITOROUS KEK!

>Trump says this
>NEVER WRONG! OMG BEST PRESIDENT EVER FAPFAPAPFAP

There's no hope. People are construing it as "me and Putin kill people all the time and often jerk off onto their corpses together"

wtf
where did it go so wrong?
i'm convinced that these """"people"""" are beyond saving

For that journalist? probably 2 generations of inbreeding

I would punch 300 people who punched innocent people than harm a ``nazi'' in any way