he grabbed the world by the balls and took what was his

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFYDB5fbj9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope we can successfully meme Soros to death ASAP

Trump grabbed it by the pussy.
Gtfo commie cuck.

>he grabbed the world by the balls and took what was his

You mean like that giant leech from Stand By Me?

>111148272
what?

Soros is a parasite, that's what I'm saying.

He likes things that I do not like so he can go suck a circumcised benis

He's also a bloodsucker, literally. Probably.

He was born in 1930. How could he help Hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=wFYDB5fbj9Q

Maybe, he's definitely a kiddiefucker

Not just him, all of the Jewish conglomerates. Its rather fun to see some people here be butthurt at the Ashkenazi Jews being at the top of the food chain. Don't you guys believe that a predominant force is dominant because natural selection? Then how is it not the case with the Ashkenazi being successful at bending western civilisation to their interests?

There are winners and there are whiners.choose your way of life wisely.

>the castesystem cuck speaks

Are you Chinese or Korean?

That's like respecting a serial killer faggot. Taking what you want with no ethics or morality or empathy is pretty pathetic.

How can we stop this man?

I hope the next person to quote me has an actual argument and not resort to adhominem

digits confirms he dies in 2017

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Disappointed that the second response is unintelligible meme. Here's to hoping that the 3rd time is the charm.

Ok here's my argument: Sup Forums generally doesn't believe in plutocracy. You will be arsed to find a single Sup Forumsack who thinks that wealth or social status are good indicators of a superior race, rather, it is the quality of the overall nationstates and their cultures that determine superiority. For example, India is shit. Israel is less shit, but still shit. Western Europe is better than all. Any questions?

I'm sure he won't mind if I wipe out his seed then and conquer his shit.

Except he hasn't taken anything

He hides in the shadows and plays at being a ruler, but he lacks the strength to rule anything.

If he was just some rich degenerate I'd agree with you. But he's trying to control the destiny of the human race, and doing a shitty job of it. So he's a failure now.

The lives of a couple hundred Jews and Nazi gold?

Technically, the lives of the Jews were their own and the gold belonged to the Nazis. But the gold was partly made from the melted down Jew jewelry.

So he stole stolen goods and ratted out his Jewish brothers and sisters to make money. Literally anyone could do that. Judas did that. You like a faggot like Judas? He hung himself. Follow your leader, cunt.

Not my global dictator cunt.

>How does a 15 year old snitch?
Fucking idiot.

post yfw you realize that soros is paying shills to boost his public image by posting positive posts about him on Sup Forums.

Wrong he dies in 2018 after suffering a brain shutdown.

so (((kek))) ha? who knew kek was a soros plant after all

Enjoy your life while you still have it, roach. Kek will not turn the lights on before fumigating the kitchen you hide in. Chaos will come for you, while you sleep. Your entire life will be shattered and you will fear the name of Kek.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

> You will be arsed to find a single Sup Forumsack who thinks that wealth or social status are good indicators of a superior race.
Firstly
Not wealth, not social status but dominance, Ashkenazi clicks his fingers and US war machine dances to his tune. That is objective superiority.

>It is the quality of the overall nationstates and their cultures that determine superiority

Must be why it is desperately trying to hold on to its very existence in the form of you lot of reactionaries? While the actual cultural and racial demographics of europe are being diluted everyday because of globalisation. Get off your high horse the only civilisation and people who are strong at the end are the ones who survive. Hmm reminds me of a certain race that has been kicked out of every country ever and genocides a couple of times. Ah that's right the Jews.

Kek said he dies soon

>literally the Rothschilds enemy
The fact Sup Forums hates him proves the jidf subversion

Shorted the bank of england in '92, made $10 bil

>What was his.
>A man who made his initial money by betraying his own people to a dictatorship.
I think you mean "told the Nazis where to grab some jews by the balls".

If the world is going to spit on the names of soldiers who only helped the Nazis because they would have been executed otherwise, why has nobody tried this man for willfully and knowingly selling out other people to them?

>he grabbed the world by the balls and took what was his

It doesn't mean he can fuck everything else up to an extent the damage he's made will linger on for many generations to come

He's done to the world in matters of demographics the equivalent of the same damage leftists claim modern industry has done through climate change

He should be accountable for the shit he's made
He's no less criminal than charles manson or any murderder you could possibly name

>Jew outjews the Eternal Anglo
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend bullshit
I can hate both, faggot.

>he's no less of a criminal than charles manson
I'd say he's worse desu, responsible for a lot more harm to a lot more people

I'd like to personally bludgeon him

You sure took a lot of words to say "creators who die with a legacy are inferior to parasites who shamelessly cling onto life".

And you took fewer to disregard "history is written by the victors".

Your delusions are your business, cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.

Ok faggot, when it comes to lying, cheating, tricking and subverting, things that a worm would be impressed by, jews are the top dog. But when it comes to building a thriving independent nation, when it comes to art, engineering, philosophy, war, peace, and all the things that human beings strive for to become closer to divinity, the White race has proven itself to be without peer. The vampires can bask in their obvious superiority until the sun consumes the earth. My goal is to help ensure the survival of my race, the only race capable of colonizing the stars.

Thankyou for calling me a "faggot" and reaffirming that you aren't above derailing the argument into an uncivilized exchange.

You just made a lot of assumptions about the "white race" , say if you insist on arguing anecdotes remind me who invented the A-bomb?

You aren't going anywhere to conquer the stars without the Ashkenazi Jews(einstein!) Let you.

The leadership of the country should love the working man as a father loves his children, this is an eternal principle which goes all the way back to the tribal era. We can even see this among animals, even insects that the the whole is loved by the Queen. The fact that we presently have a society where the elite, and not merely foreign Jews but wealthy white people as well, view the working people as something to be fed off of is indicative of just how deeply ill we are. If these people do not serve us what right do they have to rule us? If a father pimps out his wife and forces children to go out stealing surely we say he's a bad father but a man becomes wealthy by exploiting the labor of the people and failing to provide for them we say he is successful and he deserves whatever he gets because he was clever enough to get it? Just as the family represents the whole of society, it is the core of society and the point of origin from which all else stems. The goal of traditionalism is to preserve ourselves, what we were and what we are and pass it on to the future. In order to do this we must have stability and sustainability in all aspects of society. Instead we have an alien ethno-cultural group sucking off of us, these alien Jews can never truly love European peoples, can never truly care about us or understand our needs and desires because they are not us. They are Jews, they care about other Jews.

>Thankyou for calling me a "faggot" and reaffirming that you aren't above derailing the argument into an uncivilized exchange.

You are the most pompous God damned curry nigger on the face of the planet.

>You just made a lot of assumptions about the "white race"

Prove them wrong.

>You just made a lot of assumptions about the "white race" , say if you insist on arguing anecdotes remind me who invented the A-bomb?

A team of white americans of mostly german ancestry.

>You aren't going anywhere to conquer the stars without the Ashkenazi Jews(einstein!) Let you.

Uh, most jews aren't Einstein, the Israeli space program is proof of this.

>The leadership of the country should love the working man as a father loves his children, this is an eternal principle which goes all the way back to the tribal era.
Agreed but Europe isn't their tribe surely not after the Holocaust.
>We can even see this among animals, even insects that the the whole is loved by the Queen.
Yeah that's not really a good analogy but I get your idealist utopian idea.
>The fact that we presently have a society where the elite, and not merely foreign Jews but wealthy white people as well, view the working people as something to be fed off of is indicative of just how deeply ill we are. If these people do not serve us what right do they have to rule us? If a father pimps out his wife and forces children to go out stealing surely we say he's a bad father but a man becomes wealthy by exploiting the labor of the people and failing to provide for them we say he is successful and he deserves whatever he gets because he was clever enough to get it? Just as the family represents the whole of society, it is the core of society and the point of origin from which all else stems.
Whole heartedly agree but I am not naïve to realise this is not how this world full of Charltons operates, dethrone the Jews and another tribe takes their place, that's just how things are power vacuums don't just exist they are filled history is witness.
>The goal of traditionalism is to preserve ourselves, what we were and what we are and pass it on to the future. In order to do this we must have stability and sustainability in all aspects of society.
Agreed but not the point I am disputing.
>Instead we have an alien ethno-cultural group sucking off of us, these alien Jews can never truly love European peoples, can never truly care about us or understand our needs and desires because they are not us. They are Jews, they care about other Jews.
And why expect anything better from them? u as a euro must know how tribalism/neoptism shaped your history.

>You are the most pompous God damned curry nigger on the face of the planet.
And you are the blabbering white buffoon who can't argue without resorting to name calling, I get that you are running out of logical stuff to argue but really masking it with obscene language does more harm than good.
>Prove them wrong.
Did I set out to argue that whites are a lesser race? No.
>You just made a lot of assumptions about the "white race" , say if you insist on arguing anecdotes remind me who invented the A-bomb?

A team of white americans of mostly german ancestry.
Oppenheimer,Feynman sound like jewish last names to me.
>You aren't going anywhere to conquer the stars without the Ashkenazi Jews(einstein!) Let you.

>Uh, most jews aren't Einstein, the Israeli space program is proof of this.
And by that same "white supremacist" logic you have for god knows what reason brought into this argument, Indian and Chinese space programs which are hugely successful puts us above "white people"?

Please try to stay on track, I am really trying to treat your inane arguments with respect, don't devolve it into something anyone with a triple digit IQ wouldn't get into.

OP has been videotaped having pizza.

The literal definition of objective is something that doesn't depend on opinion. And let me tell you, my opinion is different- having control over people is not superiority. Not that Soros has it either.

I have to say I have nothing against a regular jewish person and In fact have had the good fortune of having worked with wonderful jewish people but your "strong... survive" definition will conclude that cockroaches are strong and hence superior?

So would you rather be reborn as a cockroach?

and a reminder to sage this garbage and report the degenerate stuff.
the shills are getting desperate to reframe their argument using our own memes and icons.
be vigilant for the bullshit.

> but your "strong... survive" definition will conclude that cockroaches are strong and hence superior

Cockroaches? No let's take Han Chinese instead who successful subverted every foreign conqueror into their own fold.

And us Indians getting our asses handed to us by the PRC brother is proving China's superiority over us.

No Han Chinese didn't subvert blah blah

stop with your big words you retard.

Han Chinese were too much to be conquered and absolutely shit tier. India had money. China had none, that's why Whites didn't want to rule them.

China treats people like shit and has a single party, india doesnt.

I'm not going to reply to your stupid posts from now on. You're a fucking wannabe.

This is my last post.

>Did I set out to argue that whites are a lesser race? No.

Ahem...

>Ashkenazi clicks his fingers and US war machine dances to his tune. That is objective superiority.

>Get off your high horse the only civilisation and people who are strong at the end are the ones who survive. Hmm reminds me of a certain race that has been kicked out of every country ever and genocides a couple of times. Ah that's right jews

>Oppenheimer,Feynman sound like jewish last names to me.

They were certainly not the only ones working on the project, and Oppenheimer mostly didn't do any help because he was to busy explaining why it would fail.

>Indian and Chinese space programs which are hugely successful puts us above "white people"?

In comparison to who? Americans, Russians and Germans? Lol...

>Han Chinese were too much to be conquered and absolutely shit tier. India had money. China had none, that's why Whites didn't want to rule them.

No Sir it is because China was ruled by a central authority the emperor when the west took to opening china up for trade.
The han Chinese indeed were too many and gradually but surely they subverted any and all influence that any conquering foreign dynasty asserted on them e.g. Quing and the many others before them.

I can't help you if your vocabulary can't keep up btw
your choice if you wanna run from civil debate. Not my purpose to defeat you or call you names.