Happening: Pol I am an invested looking to buy a stake in Sup Forums

Would you be willing to pay $1 a month to post unlimited on this site. It will always be free to browse.

This would allow Sup Forums to be ad free becuase it would generate tons of revenue. It would also eliminate 90% of shill content becuase every time we ban a new VPN ID must register for $1 to post. We have discussed how this would bankrupt David Brock and other shill organizations very quickly and give you guys at /pol etc.. A shill free site to do all your crazy awesome user threads. David Brock would hand us his $40,000,000 fortune in new ip accounts.

What do you think /pol? Is this something you could agree to?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12273312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, youre autistic

I'm OK with that.
Maybe pay-per-post with bitcoin is also viable, like a few satoshis for every post.

absolutely no restrictions to posting is what makes the unique brand of shite on this board possible

also stop larping you faggot

i would suggest upping the price to keep out the poor minorities

Nice try George Soros

you're a fucking goober

Gookmoot and Joot have a very lucrative deal with the FBI and Google already, don't pretend your paltry offer is going to be accepted.

I would be willing to block the Canadians from posting unless they pay for it, like the Chinese right now.

I think you're a jew and your place is in the oven

Difficult to stay anonymous and charge, unless you accepted bitcoin, in which case yes, I think that's a good idea

yes, provided it is ANONYMOUS!

$1 a month is a link between my real ID and my posting ID. NOPE NOPE NOPE!!

So here's what you do: sell VPN services that INCREASE privacy.

No you'll kill the site by cutting off its voices. In a massively ironic way, diversity is its strength

Pay to post is a form of censorship

say more. this site is ANONYMOUS because only anonymous speech is free speech.

A Holocaust joke? Really? Well I suppose such juvenile behaviour is expected from fans of dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Anonymous board
>Have to identify yourself to post

Yeah, great idea.

Sup Forums would lose 70 of it's current users. Considering at least half of all users live in their mom's basement who can't afford 1 dollar and the rest would just stop browsing and move to a different chan

>investing in Sup Forums
>not knowing that joot is a gigantic moneygrubber
>being this new

I agree, but the problem is it would stop third world countries from posting. Oh wait that's awesome.

But monthly idk...12 a year to post >be American
>get shot
Jokes, eh not worth it

>
holy fucking shit there is no escape

Doesn't work that way. Hiro will just tell you no silly baka gaijin.

Don't ever forget mootykins had to go to court over the Sarah Palin email leaks.
Don't ever forget Sup Forums harbor.
Don't ever forget the fappening.
Don't ever forget you are the FBI and the Jews now.
Don't ever forget you're here forever.

LEMME make it clear we would only charge through Bitcoin. Your anonymity would be the same as if you didn't pay.

Honestly /pol would you really mind spending .0001 Bitcoin per month to post on Sup Forums? And bankrupt David Brock and his shill boi faggots in the process? And clean up your board from all the degenerate back cock threads Brock likes to fuvking post. Don't you want more happening and bigger hate threads?

Don't quote me if this actually happens. :) you will know who I am.

>you will know who I am
Are you David Brock, by any chance?

There is nothing anonymous about your IP address.

You're only anonymous to other users. I teased moot once in a thread and he went fucking ballistic and started shit talking Australia. This was before the flags.

Would be happy to pay if it meant less brain dead threads

>you will know who I am.

Release the music on FLAC Martin you faggot.

nice try brock

That's a British WW1 era uniform.
Why are Americans so stupid?

oh sure we will pay to post
go buy this site
hurry

That's a British WWI uniform you fucking cuck, read a history book.

Why won't Jap moot just take the wesearchr guy's money? He made an offer and Jap-moot just disappeared. wesearchr (and gotnews) guy wanted to use it to crowdsource newsworthy digging. Source: I think a December 2016 'Descending the Tower' episode.

"We hae discussed how this would bankrupt David Brock and other shill organizations" ...

Either there is no we or you're a larper.

Who will filter out content? How do you know who's being ironic and who's not? Are you straight away going to ban any dissenting opinion (I wouldn't mind pro-hilltards being banned but what if they do have some genuine points once in a while)?

If you'll ban only a VPN, then Brock would just stop using them. You realize for an army of 1000 people, and one ban every week, it's still $4K which is nothing for him.

No

>citizen bane
nice.

OP this guy's ID says "gold doctor jews", what more sign do you need to buy a chan board

Paying to post would kill Sup Forums and cause a mass exodus to the chan that is full

>implying there's no such thing as proxy pools
you don't know shit OP

How about this- create a public private key pair and post your public key here and sign your messages next time, okay?

Get your ass back to Something Awful or neogaf, you neophyte to the internet. Paid forums are cancer cells.

>Is this something you could agree to?
No

You larper you haven't answered my question from earlier- how are you planning to "bankrupt" david brock?

Are you fucking retarded? Obviously not Martin Shkreli

Exactly. People are wrong to think they are anonymous unless behind a good-quality VPN which I doubt more than 5% here are.

And those 5% will probably find a way to be anonymous even with an id.

>paying to anonymously express your opinion only to be deleted in a half hour

Horrible idea

Sup Forums can you honestly answer please? I'm hoping someone better than this larper is monitoring this post and taking steps to keep the board free and at the same time remove Brock's army

strawpoll.me/12273312

NEET's wouldn't have their ramen money tho

Sure, do it.
I'd love to see Sup Forums die

already do pass, so anthing in 20 buck range per year is pretty reasonable. You might remove some retards but not shills, those fuckers will still hop your paywall like mexicans. Get some non-faggot mods

Posting is free for everyone, but Canadians and Australians have to pay $5 per post and $100 for creating a thread.

ads..?

>a=b
>a+b = b => a=0
>b=a=0
>2b=b
>2*0=0
>0=0

good bait tho

you are wrong on many levels.
your second line ruins the fallacy of the pic

if a+b=b then a must be 0 and since a=b b must also be 0

I don'[t udnerstand your question

wait... I take that back. You used an axiom. I bow masta

lol that tier list is so bad. for whom the bell tolls and invisible man are shit books. lotr is a masterpiece compared to that trash

No, he used clever whichcraft. it is the additive identity axiom.
b + 0 = b,
therefore a + b = b => a = 0

ALso there's another mistake
>a=b
>(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)
>a=b => a-b=0

and you can't divide by 0 anyway

I'd be fine with it, as long as there's an anonymous way to pay that isn't bitcoin.

Ok buy Sup Forums, implement your shit idea and watch everyone move on to a different chan

Yes as long as we got rid of the shill mods who ban people who dig too deeply into (((their))) goings on

no sane user would.

good reason we tolerate this site because its still free.

if this happens then back to IRC

I'd literally do it if I could just put twelve dollar bills in an envelope, enclosed w/a piece of paper with my user email addy on it. You get the bux, email me a link, and that's the only connection. I get a year.

Or something like that.

That was what I was getting at, but you out-smerted me

Okay, Elon, if you include a quick tutorial on bitcoin I'd be okay with it.

I can see where this is going.

>dividing zero by zero
Everyone over 14 should be able to disprove this

You just want us all to buy bitcoin.

The second people have to pay to post is the second this site dies forever

Gas the Commies!

I'm not paying you so I can post.

Itake back everything I said previously your commie maths wiol not work on me