So, how are the witch-hunts where you live? This one has been going on for weeks...

So, how are the witch-hunts where you live? This one has been going on for weeks. My facebook has been blowing up with people wanting to hunt down and beat the shiy out of this guy.

He walked in the women's rally and spoke about how the radicalization and hatred of the left is driving people towards white supremecists groups. It even lists businesses he frequents so you can punch him.

Nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you in a carry state?

Isn't this shit slander?

Cant you lawsuit happy burgers sue people into oblivion if you find out who did it?

UNFORTUNATLY there is not witch-hunt of alt-right people in my country, but I would to have an antifa calling me "nazi" or "white supremasist" and then punch him

If this is North Dakota he can carry anything less than roughly an atomic bomb on his person.

I would love to have***

I believe BAMN does this shit too, hunting down "rapists" on campus.

Yeah, it's North Dakota.
I mean, the guy does describe himself as alt-right, but isn't GAS THE KIKES level autistic, and they're hunting for him.

What a time to be alive.

It's fucked up, to be sure. He should definitely file a police report if he hasn't already. He's in NoDak so he should also send a copy of the filer to his state republican party, who controls everything there, and let them know.

I'm going to a small uni with a disproportionately conservative population compared to most campuses. No drama whatsoever. Shit's choice.

There a video?

Libel and slander is very narrowly defined. It's generally not a good idea to bother unless it's an unambiguously winning case and you have money lying around for legal fees.

I thought North Dakota was more based than this. Is it a college town?

You can't put a bounty on someone's head. That's not libel that's a threat to your person.

Damn I lived in Bismarck.
They got a lot of German heritage their and while they are rust belt lutherns.
They don't take kindly to nazi's.
The left could conquer that place.

Normally, yeah.
It's the Fargo-Moorhead area, about 150k people, 3+ colleges, a shitty music scene, etc.

Basically, a bunch of faggots who are too poor to live in Minneapolis moved to fargo instead. Also, a lot of those people spreading this shit don't even live here.

how are things in paraguay these days

It already is, mostly bismarck youth are arguing for fargo residents to beat the shit out of this guy.

Why don't those people who are outed make a bunch of posters with those exact words, but with pictures of Antifas on them? Either it lets him blend in with the crowd, or the antifas get beat up alongside him.

That's a shame really glad I moved out.
All those wicked black monkey's took the jobs away and there was nothing left.
I feel bad for the place.

they used to do this kind of flier shit for pedophiles moving in areas

now they just make them for people randomly accused of even a single right wing thought

this is some really worrying shit, these leftists people are becoming radicals

this is a chinese struggle session that needs libel and slander lawsuits thrown at it.
maybe even stalking and incitement.

its so sad to see the hate thats consumed the left. are we sure its not a country wide false flag?

This is exactly the kind of thing that gets some commie faggot's family murdered.

If they want to pursue extralegal means of targeting someone, why do they imagine that they are insulated from the same thing?

Who is posting the posters, OP?

>hear Sup Forums are all ugly

>look at this guy

So you're saying the shills have always been wrong?

This guy's probably not Sup Forums. He seems more like Breitbart or Stormfront. HWNDU makes me believe Sup Forums is Spics.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

The witch hunts are going just fine.

Encouraging people to make someone feel unwelcome is not a bounty.

make posters of degenerates as nazis and blacks as rapists in the same format

flood the community with garbage information and any of their own calls for harassment will be disregarded as well

Obviously it would be wise to look at local so-called anti-fascist groups for suspects, possibly even the staff at a local university.

>tfw live in Fargo
Search the guy's name and you will find an article on In Forum that also has the name of the guy making and posting the posters.

Yeah, it's my hometown, I wanted to get out of there and ended up here.
Funny how that works

I mean are you retarded? You think there is no way to hold someone to metaphor? "I never said I would kill him your honor, I said I'd give him a little southern hospitality."

This is GOOD you intellectually insulated bigots.
We need a cleansing of our society from these vile hitler worshipers. sites like this one too are far too discriminatory for real discussions to occur. You need to start thinking outside the box, as well as we Sup Forumslacks.

This. I wouldn't even wish this level of stalking on Antifa. Well, Antifa who haven't broken anything.

Is there anything wrong with Mexicans? They tend to have a religious culture and strong values. If the Republican party had played their cards better they could have the majority of the Hispanic vote.

>North Dakota
>like ~95% white
I'm sure he'll be fine

^ that's real NATO

>live in middle of the country
>all red on all sides
>low amounts of nogs except in shitty part of town
>MAGA hats and shirts all over
Must suck to live in a poverty blue state.

Jesus, he raped her for 2 whole days? That's got to be a record or something.

It's like purgatory living in rural areas of blue states.

The population centers full of crime and corruption fuck us over nationally and locally.

Still MAGA hats everywhere though, lots of yard signs too.

You'd have to successfully argue that 'make someone feel unwelcome' definitely refers to physical coercion and not just refusing service to the satisfaction of the court. You'd also need to figure out who's been posting the bills.

This, they'll attack their own until they get it. (they might not get it ever)

The incident probably occurred late at night/early morning.

The flier specifically says "in word and action", so I think the case is easy to make.

Trumpfags BTFO, glad to see real Americans who didn't forget what you stand for are defending the values of your nation, the ancestors of these so called alt right members would be rolling on their graves if they knew that edgy family members are spreading this bullshit ideology.

Sad

My ancestors weren't idiotic puritans engaging in witch hunts.

This. I''ve been collecting local tards photos posting pro antifa shit. Some are smart. A lot are dumb enough to take selfies sporting commie gear though. Shitty shoops look a lot better in black and white. Mediocre shoops look real enough.

I think we still hold the record

I would love to be on a witch hunt list. Couldn't imagine anything better to further the cause than having my face posted everywhere and then a bunch of fashy goys approaching me in solidarity.

Or alternatively a bunch of normies approaching me and asking me what this shit is all about and I get to show them fascists are not meanies.

Or even better, I get beaten up and made a martyr.

>witch-hunts

Do you understand now how visually identifiable muslims feel in the usa?

there is no witch hunt against them

Yeah, they too feel that if you disagree with them you should be stoned to death by a mob. That's why speaking out to prevent that is important.

Shit sucks friend.

Godspeed Pete

I'm rooting for ya

>calling me …
>punch him

kind of destroys the legend of peaceful alt-right nazi white supremacists being violently attacked by “antifa”. but oh wow, logic was never alt-right nazi white supremacists’ strong side.

>Is there anything wrong with Mexicans?
They're not American. Republicans shouldn't have to pander to any shitty minority, the minority if they truly love America should always vote Republican because Republican is generally the best option in the interest of a traditional America.

Ching chong, go die on an escalator.

>Do you understand now how visually identifiable muslims feel in the usa?

Except Muslims deserve it chink.

>the proxy shitposter is still here after hours and hours

You couldn't tell the difference between a muslim and a towel rack, Wang.

>China attempts to lecture you about freedom

>We
>Australian flag
>Austrian in picture

Wat

Honestly, if some ANTIFA prick is getting in your face, just stab them.

Sends the right message imo.

>quick, sharp pain
>hospital stay, time to think on their actions
>wound for the rest of their life

Nothing wrong with Republicans apart from their Christian bullshit, but to each their own. But Trump and Bannon are not Republicans so your point is mute.

If this becomes a problem you can always just saturate the public with misinformation by making the same posers with local antifa faggots.

So I'm supposed to let some lefty faggot punches me or something to be pacifist?

go die by his majesty Mr. Chechen

Does open you up to a legal maelstrom and possibility of lynching though.

>Says the guy who's helping to spread it on Sup Forums

Yeah, ok antifa, fucking kill yourself OP. How retarded are you dumb faggots? I mean that seriously. You know fags like OP are antifa and they're trying to bait you dumb faggots by using you to spread their propaganda

>apart from their Christian bullshit

Better than Muslims.

>But Trump and Bannon are not Republicans so your point is mute.
>not Republicans
They're part of the Republican party, they're republicans. Republican isn't a set of beliefs. It's a political party.

Tear these down whenever you see them

You seem to have misspelled shoot.

What about giving him a free ride?

do I really have to point out that you said you’d punch someone if they called you bad names? is this hypocrisy completely lost on you?

Maybe in bongland. There's nothing illegal about accusing people of racism in murrica. In fact leftists make a sport of it.

You right, I meant that "if an antifa punches me I will not hold back"

Better?

It's so weird living through a Red Scare where the roles are reversed. History is crazy.

>white people
>recording themselves on hwndu
>when shit like this is happening

You're right***

>Better than

giant douche vs. shit sandwich

>Republican isn’t a set of beliefs.

Then how can you claim that “republicans want best for americans”? If some republican pedo wants to rape and then eat little children, do I have to take it’s best for americans? Actually you are wrong, a political party has to have key core points it has to stick to otherwise it’s not a political party.

Yes, better.

JIDF please go.

>Then how can you claim that “republicans want best for americans”?
At no point did he say that proxy-poster-chan, try harder

>a political party has to have key core points it has to stick to otherwise it’s not a political party
>t. communist
Ywn be free.

>Hello fellow White man, have you ever noticed that Mexicans are totally bro-tier and we should just let them all in our country? #Fuckborders Am I right, Senor?

that stream is in NYC, there are no white people in NYC, and the twelve or so that do live there never walk the street for fear of getting mugged, certainly not at night.

i would start open carry a weapon at all times and see who likes to attack me then

That's a straw man, I never said fuck borders. I said there's nothing wrong with Mexicans as a people. No we don't need to let Mexicans immigrate.

>Was drunk at uni party
>Managed to slip out "i dont think niggers are human"
>Nobody cared that much

lel STEM

This can be easily turned against them. Get a used printer off ebay or something and make your own Nazi, Rapist, Fascist etc. posters with the names and pictures of prominent leftist activists on them. Use OPs pic as a template, make it seem realistic and post them all over town. It will lead to infighting among their groups and many hurt feelings, which are a leftist's worst nightmare.
It's so simple to do. Post a few, take a pic and upload them to the web on fake social media accounts etc. It will throw their whole movement into confusion.

this, its so easy and effective

always use enemy's weapon against them

I pick anri

>China in charge of establishing logic and denouncing made-up legends

Butthurt illegal detected.

Just go back to Mexico and fill out your paperwork, wait and do it legally.

Why not get a court injuction against these people?
Plenty of legal recourses to prevent IRL harrassment.

they all look exactly the same, only different hair

Given that their are no niggers in your country I doubt anybody can actually argue with you given nobody has actually encountered a nigger.

Arr rook same, it's incredible, I couldn't choose if I wanted to.

watch out for razor blades brah