twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B----

>be white and act black

woah... shocking... just.. bizarre..

Ow the edge

>hey guys look at me I'm still relevant

I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK IF YOU VOTE HILLARY!!!11

This is surely going to end Drumpf's campaign once and for all

>Faggot multi millionaire pretends to relate to the poor and supports the democratic party episode

No thanks

Wow this is really big and important news.

Eminem is a wigger faggot whose only good song is moms spaghetti.

literally Shaun King with a mic

Wow he's really going out on a limb all alone and being brave to criticize Trump

>I'm the siren that you hear, I'm the butt police
And I'm looking at your rear, rear, rear

>t. Eminem f Rhianna - "Numb"

>infamous homophobe leftist attacks right-wing president holding rainbow flag
Best timeline.

If you actually like Eminem you are either stuck in the 90's or midwestern wannabe-farmboy who will sparatically rap every single bar of Lose Yourself

I can't wait until Spring. You know the Don is planning to invade leafland, right?

>rap/hiphop culture
>Something non animalish

Go back to doing drugs Marshall, 90% of you shit sucks, the 10% refer drugs and or violence

wtf i hate trump now

Oh look, it's vanilla Ice trying to rap again.

>burned out rapper does something for attention

ok

It's over folks, there's no recovering from this one.
Might as well pack it in. It's been a good run.

You'd be a bitch to do a 180 on something you believe, because someone dislikes them.

You're a bigger bitch than Trump because at least Trump can call some shots. What do you have authority over? How many dicks you suck per night? Fag.

I remember that guy.

eminem is officially a faggot as if he wasnt already

Leaf finally got us with the master troll here.

I give in. #NotMyPresident

Where do I sign in for that campaign?

Lets face it, his music hasnt been good in a decade.

>Marshall Bruce Mathers III
>October 17, 1972 (age 44)

>age 44
>still acts like he's 17

JUST LOSE IT

Nobody gives a shit about some 45 year old wigger

>eminem is officially a faggot as if he wasnt already
He became a faggot when he stopped doing drugs and redpilling about women and fags.

not even, all his songs feature his gay nasally whiteguy voice, I dont know why he got so popular in the 90s but he was a faggot then and he is a faggot now.

So what? Most celebrities are liberal, because the most famous ones had their talent discovered early, leaving them uneducated with a naive worldview.

Why does anybody care what a celebrity thinks about world issues?

>Implying I should give a shit what some Wigger thinks

This song is actually really good beside the lyrics

Lose Yourself is best as a cover by Tyler Swift.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

your message is illegal under most state laws.

This. I need my rap with a deep, big black voice in them.

Who?

Is anybody else noticing he did a shout out to antifa?

say what you want but don't even act like you didn't think mmlp and sslp weren't the shit

Isn't this wigger about 50 years old now?

>be white rapper
>be white
>start a family and get your shit together
>rap career fades because that shit is for degenerates
>tries to make a comeback
Why?

> be aging rapper
> poor sales, no one gives a fuck about you anymore coz 2003 was a long time ago
> how do I try get relevant again?
> I need the money, have to get into the public eye
> shit, can't think, there's gotta be an easy target out there....

this is the most correct thing said all thread

Eminem was /ourguy/ precisely up to the point where he apologized for homophobia and did a duet with Elton John.

There's vomit on my sweater already

Mom's spaghetti

>Faggot multi-billionaire pretends to relate to the working class and exclusively supports his wall street friends episode
No thanks, bitch.

>40 years old white male singing rap calls someone a bitch
Wew

You know what is Funny? This song is more about what the media calls the Alt right and disenfranchised white people of America and Eminem is an actual pure product of that disenfranchisement while he lived with his pill popping mother. In shitty democratic sections of DETROIT and being fucked with by blacks just because he was white. But since he has used something which the blacks at the time with the producers that produced them. A black Americans art form of rap. He really thinks he is a black person now just because blacks idolize him. Which many do. Guess what Em. You're still white and if anything you should blame the Democratic left for turning Detroit into a waste land. They replaced your jobs with shitty GOV. hand outs and called it democracy. You people got fucked by the very same people you worked for who were the ELITES which wanted the other white to subsidies anyone else who was poor and jobless. Mostly blacks. You wanna bitch about something Em. Bitch about those that took their jobs away and said they would be okay on GOV. handouts!

This is the song I'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWmG0ZsUAag

Em this song is for ANYONE! SO FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT I LIKE IT!

Before he got jaded bought and sold and bought and sold again! Its call capitalism Em! HATE IT!

Don't talk about Warren Buffet like that

>getting this triggered

working class = illegal mexicans, and they supported Hillary

stacking boxes at your local costco like a faggot nigger does not make you working class

It must be awful for Trump to have Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Eminem and Lady Gaga after you...

dr dre tapped his booty

He's the Bruce Springsteen of his generation

>Guy who made millions pretending to act black and appealing to white kids who also wanted to be black talks badly about Donald Trump

Colour me surprised.

Hes been taking shots at politicians forever. Its only news now because muh drumpf.

>washed up meth addict wigger called Trump a bitch

fuck guys its over impeach now

You mean the guy that gives many millions of dollars a year to charities and welfare programs and scholarship funds.

Yeah that Warren Buffet guy must be one EVIL CRACKER! The amount of money he has doesn't lie. He must have burnt up a billion little nigger babies in chimneys to make that kind of dough!

All them little fussy nigger babies straight tossed into the fire! The real HOLOCAUST!

He is a bitch though, he can't say nigga even once for fear.

Some people like me consider it ART. I never felt the need to try and dress like niggers or wiggers or to even try and talk like them.

When I see a white bitch come out with some GHETTO accent. Immediate turn off! Go fuck a nigger or something bitch. That is where you belong. A real white man don't want ya!

Enema is an edgelord bitch made by Jews to take kids money. His lyrics are like kids screaming about pokemon. Fuck that wannabe nigga.

not an argument

>me consider it ART.

And you contribute to the degeneration of European culture.

Stop by my place for a warm meal and resupply. Fresh maps too. Welcome to Cuckada, home of Trudeau and his faggot entourage of gays, sand niggers and women.

You know what? That makes it even more ironic don't it?

I said nigga please the other month at my job. Yeah maybe I was testing the waters but I only did it in front of one black guy. And one I like and it wasn't directed at him. We were talking about someone else. He didn't mind it at the time because he knew I wasn't trying to be an asshole about using it but later I think he thought about it some more and didn't really like it that I said it but he didn't tell on me either. I'd consider him at the least a working friend. Not many blacks I'd consider hanging out with away from school or work related things but I'd hang with him and he is a old timer.

>the cunt is a roach nigger.

>making jobs for Americans vs giving hand outs to niggers

Gee, whichever will I choose. Go fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>being so cucked you idolize nigger culture

good goy.

>washed up wigger calls president bitch

wow... really made me think

Eminem is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6ngBoyqUxs

this guy created the mom's spaghetti meme right?

This.

Anything after The Eminem Show was a disappointment. Wasn't that when he stopped doing drugs?

>Eminem

LITERALLY WHO!?!

He's bout to be another rapper dead, for poppin' off at the mouth with shit he shouldn'ta said.

Em used to be a Sup Forumstard before he got rich. His old stuff still and always will have meaning. Just like 2PAC or any other greats. The real degeneracy is weapons of mass destruction and then starting a war over supposed WOMD! Real degeneracy is when your country ran by kikes attacks itself and fuck tards jump on the WAR AGAINST TERROR AND FREEDOM FIGHTER BOYS AND GIRLS WAGON. Yeah freedom to be a pussy merc asking for uncle SAMBO to buy you knew shoes if you kill people for them!

Then in turn they want to bring the very same terrorists they created into and on my people in my homelands.

You gotta get your fucking priorities straight. Em is half drugged out of his mind like Ozzie anyway. We can't I cannot let his words hold weight when they are light as a feather.

He still raps?

You're too old, let go

50 Cent should beat him up

>he totally flipped his act. Back in the 90s/early 200s he was a tough guy that didnt give a fuck. Now hes a soft, doughy turd that will try anything for any drop of fame he can find.

Slim ANUS? You're damn right slim ANUS because I don't (er didn't) get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots!

That's it, lads, Donald will never recover from this.

protip: He said mean things about Bush too.

Probably Obama too but I've not listened to anything since Curtain Call.

Devil worshipping drug addled retard with a superiority complex calls a man way more successful and powerful than he could ever be a bitch. Trump probably read this and was like "Who?"

He voted for Obama.

I'm so glad Eminem is here to save us from people who use offensive language and are disrespectful to women

>44 years old

Time to take a break.

-deau

All people like him and celebrities do is pick the safe side. The homogeneous side. Because they can all get along together on that side lol...

Why wasn't Haley born from a BLACK WOMAN???

Because Em is an Evil Racist Cracker!

See how that works Em? or should I say don't work.

Pretending a nigger votes even if it's a white nigger.

How can he be a bitch when donald is a guy?
Dumb enimem. Bitch can only be directed to females.

>openly hates on gays
>media turns on him
>gets a photo op with Elton John

>Eminem
>relevent

I think it's hilarious how all these contrarian figures who were silent during the last 8 years suddenly have inspiration to put out new material.
For example: I heard green day has decided to produce a new album.

FIGHT

The handouts are far less than working wage you dumb fucking nigger. Then as life goes on and you realize you don't have shit you start to resent those that do. Those who have the thing which you wanted. Things that you will not be able to obtain from fucking shitty GOV. handouts! Get a fucking CLUE THE GOV. IS NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. THEY WOULD RATHER TAKE FUCKING CARE OF A GOD DAMN MEXICAN OR A TERRORIST BEFORE THEY GIVE ONE FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU!

Females and cucks and Trump is definitely not a cuck. Eminem acts like a cuck with an identitiy crisis. The guy has turned total SJW even when his life should show him SJ is dumb as fuck. Feminists seem to love him now even though he wrote a song saying "Slut you think I won't choke no whore Til the vocal chords don't work in her throat no more?" I mean seriously they love a guy who embodies everything they hate about men and he finally goes over the deep end in some late life identity crisis.

> NoTrumper's = Idiots
> Rap Crowd = Idiots

As most rap does,... he's just reaping from his flock. Don't consider this to be what he truly thinks. He's just making money again.