USDA removes animal cruelty information

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/02/03/the-usda-abruptly-removes-animal-welfare-information-from-its-website

The U.S. Department of Agriculture on Friday abruptly removed inspection reports and other information from its website about the treatment of animals at thousands of research laboratories, zoos, dog breeding operations and other facilities.

“This USDA action will now hide the worst puppy mills in secrecy and allows abusers of Tennessee walking horses, zoo animals and lab animals to hide even the worst track records in animal welfare,” said John Goodwin, senior director of the Humane Society’s Stop Puppy Mills Campaign.

wow trump literally kills puppies

i wish i could change my vote now...

I don't care about animal torture. Nowadays the media calls everything and anything animal torture as if it was a witch hunt. Forgot to water the dog, ANIMAL TORTURE! Forgot to walk the dog, ANIMAL TORTURE!

>In a statement, the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service cited court rulings and privacy laws for the decision, which it said was the result of a “comprehensive review” that took place over the past year.

The decision was made during the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

That fucking animal-hating nigger...!!

You have no idea what you are talking about which is very sad not only for you but also the tortured, starved and beaten dogs in illegal puppy mills. Educate yourself you better yet just stop talking about things you know nothing about. You sound like an idiot.

This, who gives a fuck about what a person does with their private property. Trump is based for telling these Animal Rights faggots to fuck off. In a sane society there would be no such thing as "Animal Rights"

Hitler was an advocate of animal rights. your not a nazi are you?

The decision was made this week to remove the public records. The USDA said the decision was made "at the highest level" under the direction of the current adminstration.

>educate yourself
lol fuck off with your buzzword shit liberal

Can't wait to see Chuck Schumer ball his eyes out over a press conference, with a puppy of course, about how "cruel" and "inhumane" the bigoted Trump Administration is.

Clifford for President when?

The only benefit if this decision is to hide from public view the Identity of the worst of the worst in sadistic animal cruelty perpetrators.

Good. Animalfuckers BTFO

I am hardly liberal user. Kek.

#DogLivesMatter

Just wait for something like this to trend among the left. They'll think it'll actually harm Trump.

>"I love Hitler. I wish we were on their side."
>"Animals btfo how will they ever recover?"

Hitler loved animals and you should too.

Am I the only one against this?

If you're against this, buy livestock and drive inhumane conditions out of business.

>Forgot to water the dog, ANIMAL TORTURE! Forgot to walk the dog, ANIMAL TORTURE!

If you "forget" basic necessities for animals routinely you're just a nigger.

I'm a huge Trump supporter and still am but I'm not happy about this

Cute German Shepherd puppy > nigger baby

No user, and more would be adamantly against it if they knew.

I'm with you.

I care more for animals than I do the majority of people. People who abuse animals need to actually be eradicated. Preying on the defenseless is a Chink/Nigger tier crime.

Better yet, if you are against this then tell your fellow Congressman to reverse this horrid USDA decision.

This is not a left/right issue guys. Get a grip.

Why do you bootlickers support this when it has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism? When i see some sick fuck skinning or boiling dogs alive, i in all seriousness want to bash their skulls in but now Trump tries to hide this and you think anyone against this is a leftie? Just a reminder that people with weak morals are quick to lose support. All someone has to do is post some abused animals from these places and point out how the administration tried to hide it and right wing assholes praised them doing so.

no, as usual Sup Forums is retarded

USDA not only has regulations to prevent cruelty, they also have regulations to make sure food is safe and bateria free

have fun getting getting some sort of superbacteria, retards

>This, who gives a fuck about what a person does with their private property.
I'd like to have you for supper. Consider this an invite to my comfy home. ;>)

No, I'm against it too. This would literally change my vote.

He'll put a couple of dogs in head scarfs and start bawling his eyes out again.

I love when he intentionally riles libs up, but damn this is one we will never hear the end of and it's going be hard to refute. Literally why puppies for fucks sake. It's now going to be harder to not reveal my power level in public. People will alienate me forever if I slip up and start redpilling everyone about why killing dogs is good for the economy

Michael Budkie, the executive director of Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!, said the information removed already had redacted sections.
"The documents that they have removed contain virtually no personal information. This is NOT about privacy," Budkie said. "Our entire society is going online now. Whether it's shopping, communicating or banking. What is our government doing? They are going off-line."
Budkie, who regularly reviewed and downloaded documents from the database, provided CNN five examples he said he saved. Signatures, employee names and other information were blacked out.
"There has been tremendous pushback from the industries that exploit animals because the information in that database was used to publicize and expose the abuse of animals," Budkie said. "Essentially this is going to help labs and animal dealers and animal breeders who break the law to remain undetected and out of the public eye, because it will slow down the process of obtaining information."