What happens here? Anyone ever see a flag from uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan?

What happens here? Anyone ever see a flag from uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan?

I think I might have Kyrgyzstan.
They're poor and majority Muslim. China will annex some of them in the future.

You forgot kyrgbekistan.

>What happens here?
Ex-soviet muslim mongol dictatorships.
>Anyone ever see a flag from uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan?
I have all those flags.

>Anyone ever see a flag from uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan?

Be happy if you actually have not seen those flags IRL.

Yea i've got a few of those flags
The only one i can remember is some guy from Kyrgyzstan talking shit about Russians
And how Russian women were Whores

pls pay with some other rare if you steal

This one too

Collecting flags is a peasant's game, screenshots are patrician and can be amusing to look back on

t. smaller Australia

A bunch of countries are still missing.

>Collecting flags is a peasant's game

You'd be surprised how difficult it actually is trying to find tiny as shit island nations
and African ones

They're basically Russia's Mexicans no? Coming north and taking your jobs n shit?

Like I said, I collect screenshots.

Yeah but flag collecting help improves geographical knowledge
a little i guess

Screenshots is just for like a "Haha" moment

Anyone can collect flags. Collecting screenshots increases the difficulty to finding rare flags that include quality posts

Like this priceless specimen

Kek'd, i see where you're getting at tho

Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are not that rare. The rest must be horse ridding nomad hunters who don't use the internet.

They're what happens when you have large scale mixing of whites and asians

Yes, the beta Indo-Europeans got cucked by them. Whitey BTFO.

you forgot cuckbenistan!

more like Russia`s mesoamerica, i mean Mexico is better than all this Guatemalas, so Kazakhstan is better, than all that stans, but there are pretty white people named Pamiris

>white

They're Eurasian.